Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2023, 03:10 PM   #76
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Vaccines stop you from getting and spreading diseases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulva View Post
Well, one can say with 100% certainty, the Covid-19 "jab o death" aka "clot shot" is not a vaccine.
An infectious disease expert was on Doctor Radio yesterday. He was speaking about vaccines in general and not COVID. He said vaccines do not necessarily prevent people from getting infected but do attenuate the disease if you are infected.

This is what Johns Hopkins has to say:

In general, most vaccines do not completely prevent infection but do prevent the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/vaccines-faq#:
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 03:13 PM   #77
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Guess it depends on the provider you seek:

Ah, maybe you're right. I would recommend you donn this for that.

I'd do her. If she were my girlfriend or wife I'd pay for breast implants though.

And please realize I mostly vote for Libertarians and Republicans, probably like you if you vote. If I'm buried six feet in the ground I won't be voting, at least not as long as my final resting place isn't Duval County.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 04:36 PM   #78
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
"First of all most common colds are Bacterial."

Again, more information. Most common colds are caused by rhinoviruses....there is a reason virus is in the name.
That's about 50% at best of all cold cases. They mostly invade the Sinus Cavity and generally not severe.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:12 PM   #79
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Choose not to lose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'd do her. If she were my girlfriend or wife I'd pay for breast implants though...
"She" is the beer spokes person for Bud Light. Might need to up your choosing wisely skills. I posted a Pro-Tip about making wise choices in the Comedy Central forum. Who knew you could do self-help through comedy?
Quote:
The long hot summer begins. Choose wisely.

We are entering that long hot summer stretch. It's a time of BBQ, Beers, Beaches and swim suits. Of course golf and fishing are still on the table. It's a time for you and your companion to relish in the fun of summer together. However, it is always a challenge to catch the perfect companion. Not everyone likes golf, but they may tolerate it or at least except it. Same could go for fishing.

How to choose wisely? Take this simple choice challenge to sharpen your skills:

Madi Frerking; Beer spokes person for Yuengling, swim suit model and golfer

--- OR ---

Dylan Mulvaney: Beer spokes person for Bud Light and swim suit model

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

No word on whether either are much in to fishing.

The test question: Which fishing hole do you put your pole in this summer?

Choose wisely and stay thirsty my friends...
No earthly idea on either one's covid vaxx posture, however, I know which one I would spend time discussing the Covid with over a couple beers...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:26 PM   #80
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"She" is the beer spokes person for Bud Light. Might need to up your choosing wisely skills. I posted a Pro-Tip about making wise choices in the Comedy Central forum. Who knew you could do self-help through comedy?No earthly idea on either one's covid vaxx posture, however, I know which one I would spend time discussing the Covid with over a couple beers...
Oh fuck! You got me there! And it's too late to edit my post. Well, to be clear, no chicks with dicks for Tiny. And no post op trannies.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:36 PM   #81
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Time is...

Quote:
Oh fuck! You got me there! And it's too late to edit my post. Well, to be clear, no chicks with dicks for Tiny. And no post op trannies.
...a cruel mistress No Frerking Kidding..

Maybe just need a shot of energy. Here is the spokes person, LSU gymnast and social media star Olivia Dunne is doing handstands in celebration of her new NIL deal with Accelerator Active Energy drink.

Dunno, but I could down a couple energy drinks with her while discussing Unicorns, such as the covid.
Old 07-20-2023, 05:42 PM   #82
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...a cruel mistress and I'm not Frerking Kidding..
It could have been worse. I've read stories about people who barfine go go dancers in Bangkok and end up with nasty surprises when they get to the room. That would be worse than a COVID infection! (Trying to return to topic)
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:52 PM   #83
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Didn't they check the name of the town first?!?

Quote:
It could have been worse. I've read stories about people who barfine go go dancers in Bangkok and end up with nasty surprises when they get to the room.
It's called Bang-Kok for a reason... I must quit with that. I did not intend to jack the thread.
Old 07-20-2023, 05:56 PM   #84
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default This is what others say...

Quote:
...In general, most vaccines do not completely prevent infection but do prevent the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease:
The clot shots are a gene therapy. The first ever mRNA gene therapy to be distributed to the public - ever. It is entirely incongruent to compare it's behavior in the wild (entirely unknown) to classic vaccines which have been around for decades. But when you do compare observed adverse reactions, the gene therapy is off the charts known deadly in certain lots (batches).
Old 07-20-2023, 08:38 PM   #85
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
An infectious disease expert was on Doctor Radio yesterday. He was speaking about vaccines in general and not COVID. He said vaccines do not necessarily prevent people from getting infected but do attenuate the disease if you are infected.

This is what Johns Hopkins has to say:

In general, most vaccines do not completely prevent infection but do prevent the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/vaccines-faq#:
That's nonsense. Viruses are tissue specific.
Old 07-20-2023, 09:08 PM   #86
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's nonsense. Viruses are tissue specific.
They weren't talking about COVID on Doctor Radio. But as an example, the COVID virus binds to ACE2 receptors in the blood vessels, lungs, heart, brain, kidneys, intestine, liver, pharynx, and other tissue.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...ssue%20%5B1%5D.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 09:11 PM   #87
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The clot shots are a gene therapy. The first ever mRNA gene therapy to be distributed to the public - ever. It is entirely incongruent to compare it's behavior in the wild (entirely unknown) to classic vaccines which have been around for decades. But when you do compare observed adverse reactions, the gene therapy is off the charts known deadly in certain lots (batches).
You have a point. COVID vaccines may have killed thousands in the USA, mostly old people. But they saved hundreds of thousands of lives. If you were a male, under the age of say 30, then getting the COVID vaccines and boosters wasn't necessarily a no brainer. For people like me it was.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 12:07 AM   #88
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
They weren't talking about COVID on Doctor Radio. But as an example, the COVID virus binds to ACE2 receptors in the blood vessels, lungs, heart, brain, kidneys, intestine, liver, pharynx, and other tissue.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...ssue%20%5B1%5D.
You're just posting shit that you think sounds good you don't even know what the ACE2 receptor even is and how it relates to a viral infection.
Old 07-21-2023, 05:36 AM   #89
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Say, that's a nice narrative you have there.

Be a shame if someone dumped a truck load of raw shite on it...
Quote:
New York Times and CDC now reluctantly admit that covid deaths were over-counted, pandemic was over-hyped
07/20/2023 // Ethan Huff

For years, the establishment has been telling us all that the official story surrounding the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is true, and that anything to the contrary is just a "conspiracy theory." Now, all of a sudden, both The New York Times and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are changing the script.

Seemingly out of nowhere, the Times is calling out the CDC for overcounting covid deaths while overhyping the so-called "pandemic," which in and of itself appears to have been a couple normal flu seasons rebranded as something bigger and scarier than it actually was.

In its latest reporting, the Times suggests that the official data on the CDC's website is "probably an exaggeration" in that "it includes some people who had a virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death" – in other words, everything we have been saying all along is truer than ever.

The CDC itself admits nearly one third of all official covid deaths as of late fall into the erroneous category for this very reason. One third of the people who have been logged as more covid death statistics died with a positive covid test rather than from covid itself...
To summarize:
THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE, JIGGERED THE NUMBERS.AND TRIED TO COVER IT ALL UP!

Tell me again about the covid being in retreat.
Old 07-21-2023, 11:49 AM   #90
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

A bow tie wearer like carlson? It wasn't advice. He was lying his ass off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Rule #1, Never take advice of any kind from a Bow tie wearing shill. Hotez is a Freemason lying sack of shit. Pure and simple.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women