Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161065
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #76
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Haley's been fired. I don't think he did such a bad job as much as circumstances ganged up on him (injuries, Charlie leaving for Florida and Kansas).
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #77
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I thought he'd be back for another year, but the Chiefs are pretty dismal right now. Somebody's got to pay and it's not going to be Pioli...yet.

Haley did do some good things. Bowe is playing at a very high level, so is Derrick Johnson, and others as well.

It will be interesting to see who they replace him with. Cowher's out there, Jeff Fisher, a few names with good track records.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #78
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I think who ever drafted, signed and kept the current clown, playing QB....as a NFL-calibier back up quarterback should be fired, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #79
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default chefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry69 View Post
I thought he'd be back for another year, but the Chiefs are pretty dismal right now. Somebody's got to pay and it's not going to be Pioli...yet.

Haley did do some good things. Bowe is playing at a very high level, so is Derrick Johnson, and others as well.
You're right to a point. They played at a high level, sometimes. Bowe still dropped a lot of passes, they all did. Bowe also shyed away from contact.The two clowns he brought from Arizona, Breaston and Pope, cost them a lot of yards with their dropped balls and penalties. Derrick Johnson is great, when he is on. He disappears at times and is out of position. The mistakes they made were signs of a poorly coached team. They lacked discipline and just plain got whipped constantly and they would quit. That explains the blowouts
and all the penalties.
Marty and Carl did better with the bargain plan b free agents, for a while anyway. Even when they were down, they rarely got blown out.
Good riddance.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #80
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

No matter how many bad things you want to say about Haley, he was head and shoulders better than Herm. Probably the most useless coach in NFL history.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #81
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
You're right to a point. They played at a high level, sometimes. Bowe still dropped a lot of passes, they all did. Bowe also shyed away from contact.The two clowns he brought from Arizona, Breaston and Pope, cost them a lot of yards with their dropped balls and penalties. Derrick Johnson is great, when he is on. He disappears at times and is out of position. The mistakes they made were signs of a poorly coached team. They lacked discipline and just plain got whipped constantly and they would quit. That explains the blowouts
and all the penalties.
Marty and Carl did better with the bargain plan b free agents, for a while anyway. Even when they were down, they rarely got blown out.
Good riddance.
Well first I will say this, I was not a Haley fan, but this is a classic example of laying the blame at the wrong feet. First the head coach does not bring in players. This is the job of the General Manager so Breshton, Pope, the lack of depth is the responsibility of Pioli. Derrick Johnson being out of position is not the head coaches fault or responsibility, it is the linebackers coach and then it was the defensive cord fault, yes Crennel, the same guy people think should be head coach. If you do, I ask that you look at the old cleveland browns when he was the head coach. Now is it Haley's responsibility to monitor and correct his coaches yes. This is why they should have all been fired. If you think that firing the head coach will solve this or any teams problems, doubtful. The GM we have has a poor draft and free agent record I.E. Mccluster fuck and Cassell. He's is arrogant and thinks he knows it all and he works for a notoriously cheap owner who rather than winning a superbowl states he wants a comptative team i.e. a team that will sell season tickets and fill the stadium. Now who did I just describle, sounds a lot like Carl Peterson all wrapped up in a bald fat guy named Pioli.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #82
vitokc
Valued Poster

Default chefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well first I will say this, I was not a Haley fan, but this is a classic example of laying the blame at the wrong feet. First the head coach does not bring in players. This is the job of the General Manager so Breshton, Pope, the lack of depth is the responsibility of Pioli. Derrick Johnson being out of position is not the head coaches fault or responsibility, it is the linebackers coach and then it was the defensive cord fault, yes Crennel, the same guy people think should be head coach. If you do, I ask that you look at the old cleveland browns when he was the head coach. Now is it Haley's responsibility to monitor and correct his coaches yes. This is why they should have all been fired. If you think that firing the head coach will solve this or any teams problems, doubtful. The GM we have has a poor draft and free agent record I.E. Mccluster fuck and Cassell. He's is arrogant and thinks he knows it all and he works for a notoriously cheap owner who rather than winning a superbowl states he wants a comptative team i.e. a team that will sell season tickets and fill the stadium. Now who did I just describle, sounds a lot like Carl Peterson all wrapped up in a bald fat guy named Pioli.
Pioli should be accountable for the personnel decisions. Breaston and Pope played for Haley in AZ so they were probably here with his blessing anyway. Players being out of position and the lack of disicpline reflect on the whole coaching staff. Since they answer to head coach, he will be the fall guy every time. I don't think Crennel is the answer, nor Josh McDaniel who they may want to reunite with Orton and boot Cassel out. Definitely not Jeff Fisher. He coached a bunch of thugs in TN and left a mess there.
They will probably let Romeo coach out the string, then fire all coaches and start from scratch at the end of the season. Maybe waiting till after the Super Bowl when contracts expire. Just like they did with Haley. That worked well.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:38 PM   #83
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I don't think Crennel is the answer, nor Josh McDaniel who they may want to reunite with Orton and boot Cassel out.
McDaniels has ties with Cassel when he was in New England that are just as strong as any ties he has with Orton.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #84
Guest090920
Account Disabled

I heard a rumor that the Chiefs are moving to the Phillipines and will be called the Manilla Folders!!

Sorry for the poor attempt at humor.

This may be Pioli's last attempt to hire a coach. I found it very interesting that Clark Hunt participated in the press conference yesterday. I'm not completely sure what that means yet, but if it means he's more engaged and is very serious about spendinng money and righting this ship, I'm encouraged.

The word around the league is that Josh McDaniels is a jerk, much like Haley. Hopefully, he is not a candidate.

Jeff Fisher might be the best available at this point. Bill Cowher will never come to KC.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #85
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Marty and Carl did better with the bargain plan b free agents
Didn't most of those have criminal records?
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #86
vitokc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJoe View Post
Didn't most of those have criminal records?

In the last few years Marty sold out to win games. Don't think they were plan b though. Vanover, Bam Morris, Rison, were among the thugs.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #87
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Plan B only lasted 3 years ending in 1992 with a court ruling it a violation of anti trust issues and limited free trade for the players. They got some good players off plan B also, Dan Salemua, Dave Krieg off the top of my head. I dont think Morris or Vandover were plan B, I think we signed both as free agents, Morris from Baltimore and Vandover from the CFL.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #88
vitokc
Valued Poster

That plan b was perfect for the Chefs and Peterson, the cheap bastard. You're probably right about Morris and Vanover. Vanover did have some great moments before he started getting in trouble.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #89
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Vito you can blame Peterson for being cheap, but the reality is, he could only spend what Hunt wanted him to. The problem with the chiefs is very similar to the problem with the raiders for the past few year, that being ownership which limits your ability to win, with the raiders it was Davis trying to be the coach, with the chiefs its the Hunts not wanting to spend any money.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #90
vitokc
Valued Poster

The Hunts always have been cheap.Peterson went along of course to keep lining their pockets and his. They had a string of lousy quarterback during the 90' s, they got what they paid for. I remember an old picture of Lamar sitting with his feet on a desk and he had holes in his shoes. 32m under the cap this year..it just continues. It will keep on until the fans stop showing up. Unfortunately, even without sellouts they will profit and just keep running the business as usual.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women