Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161118
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2021, 09:09 AM   #76
redwing_centerfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

From the voice of experience - a relationship, outside of a short-term business transaction, with a provider is a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea.

For any of you considering it - let go of the "knight in shining armor" syndrome and look at the 'relationship' for what it is - sex, NOT love.

And that's all I got to say about that.
redwing_centerfield is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 09:17 AM   #77
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

How bad could it be......
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 10:37 AM   #78
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield View Post
From the voice of experience - a relationship, outside of a short-term business transaction, with a provider is a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea.

For any of you considering it - let go of the "knight in shining armor" syndrome and look at the 'relationship' for what it is - sex, NOT love.

And that's all I got to say about that.

To be fair, isn't that what we gents are all doing with them right now - but for a price?
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 08:36 PM   #79
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve had two serious, committed relationships with men I met as clients. One lasted about 1.5 years. The other is a few years in and going strong.

Neither relationship stopped me from working. And I stopped taking money from them when we crossed from client to boyfriend.

I’m polyamorous & bisexual. I also have a girlfriend in this industry
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 08:50 PM   #80
Jmkavo
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

I would be careful about that because some of these providers carry extra baggage that will be dealt everyday.
Jmkavo is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 10:49 PM   #81
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I’ve had two serious, committed relationships with men I met as clients. One lasted about 1.5 years. The other is a few years in and going strong.

Neither relationship stopped me from working. And I stopped taking money from them when we crossed from client to boyfriend.

I’m polyamorous & bisexual. I also have a girlfriend in this industry
Ever have a client fuck you better than your current boyfriend( or any of your past boyfriends)?

What did you think when that happend?
Did you tell your boyfriend?
12InchClock is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 08:20 AM   #82
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

A spammer bumped the same thread in the National forum, 10 year old thread with some interesting view points

I’ll point out something 12inchclock, the majority of providers don’t even feel what’s going on during sex, their dopamine levels are already 3x the level of sexual orgasm, your question is very elementary and aimed at a very small percentage of the women in the business.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 08:43 AM   #83
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Unbelievably weird and naive, can't believe I'm reading this.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 09:57 AM   #84
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
A spammer bumped the same thread in the National forum, 10 year old thread with some interesting view points

I’ll point out something 12inchclock, the majority of providers don’t even feel what’s going on during sex, their dopamine levels are already 3x the level of sexual orgasm, your question is very elementary and aimed at a very small percentage of the women in the business.
I disagree, but i understand you are attempting to date a hooker and my question could be difficult to fathom in your position. Having clients outfuck you is like a boyfriends worst nightmare. Although its very common.
It leaves you as nothing more than potentially a friend for emotional support with occasional non-transactional sexual activities.
Also if their dopamine levels are accelerated past sexual standards, is that due to use of substances that cant be mentioned, or due to having too much sex?
Old 09-09-2021, 10:07 AM   #85
Presj22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12InchClock View Post
Also if their dopamine levels are accelerated past sexual standards, is that due to use of substances that cant be mentioned, or due to having too much sex?
Little bit of column A and a little bit of column B
Old 09-09-2021, 10:23 AM   #86
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

the fact that you put so much self-value based on sexual performance is concerning in itself.

a boyfriend isn't just a boyfriend because he "fucks well". there is more to being in a relationship than fucking each other. just because you have good sexual chemistry with a client does not mean you would be able to date them. if someone has a good session, i expect a boyfriend would be thankful his girlfriend had a good day at work and would support her making her own money.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:27 AM   #87
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
if someone has a good session, i expect a boyfriend would be thankful his girlfriend had a good day at work and would support her making her own money.

#codependent
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:50 AM   #88
Presj22
BANNED

Quote:
the fact that you put so much self-value based on sexual performance is concerning in itself.

a boyfriend isn't just a boyfriend because he "fucks well". there is more to being in a relationship than fucking each other. just because you have good sexual chemistry with a client does not mean you would be able to date them. if someone has a good session, i expect a boyfriend would be thankful his girlfriend had a good day at work and would support her making her own money.
You do remember what us guys are paying for, right? Lol
Old 09-09-2021, 11:05 AM   #89
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
I understand sexual performance isnt as important to some. The fact that you find it concerning that i value sexual performance is surprising. I thought you of all women would know men generally want to perform well, and satisfy women to the fullest extent, as im sure you experienced guys requesting daty in an attempt to please you. Some may use supplements to last longer, as it can take longer for most women to achieve climax. Im not ashamed to admit that Im a sex addict and in my last relationship, sex was 50-75% percent of the relationship. The boyfriend shit was the other 25-50%. Sex is very important. How do you think you got here?

Quote:
if someone has a good session, i expect a boyfriend would be thankful his girlfriend had a good day at work and would support her making her own money.
One of Simpiest most Cuckified statements i ever heard.
For me, i prefer to be able to supply enough funds so that my gf doesnt have to have thousands of other dicks in her pussy besides mine. But nothing against those who think otherwise.
Old 09-09-2021, 11:19 AM   #90
ReddyRKnot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Too bad Mountain Goat isn't still around to chime in...
ReddyRKnot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women