Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2020, 05:29 PM   #76
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Do you have any proof, any proof at all, that there is any correlation between how well or how poorly a presidential candidate does in a debate and how people vote? I didn't think so.

Despite Biden's gaffes in the Democratic debates, he won overwhelming support from Democratic voters in the polls. There is little reason to believe that non-Democratic voters will let Biden's infrequent gaffes determine for whom they will vote.

"Why are presidential debates so often inconsequential? After all, many voters do pay attention. Debates routinely attract the largest audience of any televised campaign event. And voters do learn new information, according to several academic studies. But this new information is not likely to change many minds. The debates occur late in the campaign, long after the vast majority of voters have arrived at a decision. Moreover, the debates tend to attract viewers who have an abiding interest in politics and are mostly party loyalists. Instead of the debates affecting who they will vote for, their party loyalty affects who they believe won the debates. For example, in a CNN poll after one of the 2008 debates, 85 percent of Democrats thought that Obama had won, but only 16 percent of Republicans agreed."

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazi...really-matter/

As I said, and this article points it out -- by the time the debates occur, only a small handful of voters will probably have not decided for whom they will vote. But you are certainly welcome to your OPINION,

You had quite the different tone back then.
So NOW debate don't matter, but then they did
You are either a disingenuous liar or loosing your mind...you talk out of both sides of you mouth!!
I guess you don't remember this post of yours right before the election because you in your infinite wisDUMD SAID hellery was a lock for the Whitehouse.

I put your quote in large bold letters just to refresh your selective memory.

SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters

According to most polls, the popular vote is very close. According to most polls, the electoral vote is not close. Clinton has rather large leads (5 or more points) in key battleground states such as Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado and Pennsylvania. She also leads, by smaller margins, in Ohio and Florida.

Trump has less than 9 weeks to turn the tide. Certainly can be done but each day makes it a little more difficult. THE DEBATES WILL BE A MAJOR DETERMINING FACTOR.

SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
for evey poll you "claim" shows the HildeWhore leading, there's another showing Trump leading.

in reality .... this race is a dead heat right now ...... nervous yet??

ahahahaha ahahahaha you should be.

YOUR QUOTE SPEED

According to most polls, the popular vote is very close. According to most polls, the electoral vote is not close. Clinton has rather large leads (5 or more points) in key battleground states such as Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado and Pennsylvania. She also leads, by smaller margins, in Ohio and Florida.

Trump has less than 9 weeks to turn the tide. Certainly can be done but each day makes it a little more difficult. The debates will be a major determining factor.

bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:08 AM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You had quite the different tone back then.
So NOW debate don't matter, but then they did
You are either a disingenuous liar or loosing your mind...you talk out of both sides of you mouth!!
I guess you don't remember this post of yours right before the election because you in your infinite wisDUMD SAID hellery was a lock for the Whitehouse.

I put your quote in large bold letters just to refresh your selective memory.

SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters

Trump has less than 9 weeks to turn the tide. Certainly can be done but each day makes it a little more difficult. THE DEBATES WILL BE A MAJOR DETERMINING FACTOR.

SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
for evey poll you "claim" shows the HildeWhore leading, there's another showing Trump leading.

in reality .... this race is a dead heat right now ...... nervous yet??

ahahahaha ahahahaha you should be.

YOUR QUOTE SPEED

Trump has less than 9 weeks to turn the tide. Certainly can be done but each day makes it a little more difficult. The debates will be a major determining factor.

You are correct. 4 years ago I thought the debates would have a significant impact on the election. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't.

Since then I have changed my opinion -- probably unique to this election. Many people were "undecided" as to for whom they would vote 4 years ago. There seem to be less in that "undecided" category today. Trump has a large base of voters who will vote for him. He also has a large number of voters who will vote against him independent of who the Democratic candidate turns out to be. I would estimate that maybe 15% maximum of likely voters have not already decided for whom they will vote.

Your opinion is that the presidential debates will have a major impact on the outcome of the election. I disagree. Both are OPINIONS, neither right nor wrong until proven right or wrong. And there is little way to prove these opinions right or wrong.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women