Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2020, 08:52 AM   #76
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Thanks for that racial interlude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
...As far as white women, over 50% voted for Trump. Folks really voting against their own best interest as always.
Well thanks for that racial interlude and brilliant clairvoyant ability of yours to look into the souls of so many people simultaneously. But I wonder, is your super power blocked on women of color and males and LGBTQ-whatnots or something?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:54 AM   #77
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The question is more simple than the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
...Countries like Germany and the U.K. and Japan and Italy and China and Turkey are entering into, or currently in, recession, which will have major impacts to the U.S. economy....
So which country did you say you want to invest your $$ in?
Old 02-28-2020, 09:15 AM   #78
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So which country did you say you want to invest your $$ in?
My days of investing for profit are basically over. I (we) am (are) retired on a fixed income, a 6-figure fixed income which is for the most part guaranteed for life.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:20 AM   #79
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default I don't meme...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
...A viral meme shared on social media following the Parkland, Fla., shooting claimed the United States has the third-highest count of murders worldwide, a ranking that would drop dramatically if five major cities were excluded....
When have you known me to meme or use memes? I read boring stuff. I do not recall the source of my claim at the moment (I vaguely recall there being 7, not 5) cities such as Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Newark, DC, Atlanta and one other (maybe Miami?). As time allows, I'll dig it up again. I am curious to see how they factored the inclusion/exclusion of the entire city's population when the city's homicides were excluded.

But thanks for verifying that the largest, long term Demonicrat controlled cities, with the strictest gun control measures are responsible for a disproportionately out sized amount of homicides, not to mention the inherent risks of gun-free zones. As a pro-tip; never rely on UN data when it involves the USA and guns. Those tards cannot stand the idea that we have a strong 2nd amendment. Dunno why exactly. Might have something to do with guns behind every blade of grass or some such. Plus, they wear blue helmets. How hard are those to spot from a few hundred yards out?
Old 02-28-2020, 06:04 PM   #80
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The original source of your bullshit claim was a social media meme. The numbers you mentioned were a direct match. If you did not see the meme personally but came by that misinformation from some other nut-case who saw it and repeated the phony statistics to you, then I stand corrected.

But that doesn't change the fact that you're a gullible fool deserving of ridicule because you didn't bother to fact-check the obviously preposterous numbers.

Most major cities have higher murder rates than rural areas. Big cities also have more gang warfare and attractive targets for armed robbery. Do you regularly hear of a drive-by shooting in the corn fields of Kansas or someone robbing a grain silo?

Cities also have more jobs for college graduates, who also skew more liberal. I'm sure you'll blame that on liberal indoctrination in elitist universities. But maybe college graduates are just more accustomed to applying reason and factual knowledge in their day-to-day life, and that habit spills over into their politics.

You might take a page from their play-book, even if you arrive at a different conclusion. If you dazzle us with brilliance instead of trying to baffle us with bullshit, even if you are still wrong, you would at least be more credible and less ridiculous.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:40 PM   #81
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Well thanks for that racial interlude and brilliant clairvoyant ability of yours to look into the souls of so many people simultaneously. But I wonder, is your super power blocked on women of color and males and LGBTQ-whatnots or something?
When it comes to politics in reference to white women, historically they have made questionable decisions....I'll give you two:

1. Women's suffrage movement. Right before the law passed granting women the right to vote, white women were talking with the powers that be to compromise in that only they would be granted the right and not all women.

2. Female feminists...again same concept.

So when over 50%+ white women voted for Donald over Hillary (btw I didn't like either option) they can not be mad when Chumpy is allied to those that will restrict their pro-choice rights or repeal back restrictions toward the LBGTQ.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:24 AM   #82
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Add a third?

Quote:
When it comes to politics in reference to white women, historically they have made questionable decisions....I'll give you two:...
3. Forget not the perennially effervescent Ms. Margaret Sanger. She was a white chick.
Old 02-29-2020, 12:23 PM   #83
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
So when over 50%+ white women voted for Donald over Hillary (btw I didn't like either option) they can not be mad when Chumpy is allied to those that will restrict their pro-choice rights or repeal back restrictions toward the LBGTQ.
Trump likes to brag that he got 52% of all women's votes, but even the statistic of 52% of white women is highly questionable. The number came from 2016 exit polls, which are notorious for self-selection bias.

Exit polls are based on the response of voters who choose to interact with pollsters at the public polling place and reveal how they cast their secret ballot.

Enter the Pew Research Center:

https://www.people-press.org/2018/08...idated-voters/
The analysis in this report uses post-election survey reports of 2016 vote preferences (conducted Nov. 29-Dec. 12, 2016) among those who were identified as having voted using official voting records. These voter file records become available in the months after the election. (For more details, see “Methodology.”) Among these verified voters, the overall vote preference mirrors the election results very closely: 48% reported voting for Hillary Clinton and 45% for Donald Trump; by comparison, the official national vote tally was 48% for Clinton, 46% for Trump.

According to this more scientific poll, 54% of women overall voted for Clinton and 39% for Trump, a clear majority.

Among white women, it was 47% for Trump and 45% for Clinton. Still a plurality for Trump, but not the slim majority that Trump likes to gloat about.

You can draw your own conclusions about whether anyone has the right to complain about specific policies, but it seems like that's covered in the First Amendment.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 07:21 PM   #84
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Only column I can guess posting to this thread are the ones in the 64%.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:02 PM   #85
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I think somebody needs a .......hobby
InU is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:42 PM   #86
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

So let's take stock of the situation.
Fake Pres ( No Majority ) Chump is now our source for news , that is the "real news" as opposed to the supposed "fake news" which is comprised of historically all the legitimate news sources.
He also is serving as our "Intelligence" agency. Doing away with the FBI,CIA,etc.
He is also heading up the " Dept of Justice " meddling in it's sphere.
He is also doing same in the Judicial branch via the courts of law.
If he gets another term we won't need any government. We just have the Chump for everything.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:15 AM   #87
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The more things stay the same, the more they change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
...According to this more scientific poll, 54% of women overall voted for Clinton and 39% for Trump, a clear majority. ...
In case you were unaware she LOST. If you wish to assume that history repeats itself, based upon demographics from 4 years ago, he will win again. Wonder what happens if he improves his numbers by a few percentage points across multiple demographics? Not to mention, the Demonicrat problem of the current slate of candidates, featuring the top 3 candidates having those dreaded Demonicrat paradigm issues of old, rich, white, guys. We know how much they demonized them in the past.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:25 AM   #88
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Stock analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
So let's take stock of the situation...
  • Hillary Clinton is not President
  • The top 3 Demonicrat candidates (was 4) are:
    • Old
    • Rich
    • White
    • Guys
  • The top 20+ players in the FBI are gone
  • GEPOTUS has appointed 2 Supreme Court Justices
  • GEPOTUS has appointed almost 200 Federal Judges
  • GEPOTUS has improved his standings across multiple demographics, including many that were considered unassailable, i.e. Demonicrat owned
  • Hillary Clinton is not President
Old 03-02-2020, 08:37 AM   #89
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with anything ? She is history.
Chump is an old,rich,white,guy.
I'm not speaking towards appointments ; I'm speaking toward his over-reach into areas of government historically left to be somewhat autonomous.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #90
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well she keeps killing off people so theres that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
What does Hillary Clinton have to do with anything ? She is history.
Chump is an old,rich,white,guy.
I'm not speaking towards appointments ; I'm speaking toward his over-reach into areas of government historically left to be somewhat autonomous.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women