Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2020, 05:40 AM   #76
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Unenployment compensation much??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Much like when Trump talks about the "exact transcript" of the Ukraine phone call...

Seems your sentence had a glaring construct error. Here, let me fixed your sentence syntax for you: Much like when Trump talks about the "exact transcript" of the 'perfect' Ukraine phone call and Alexander Vindam's recent filing for unemployment compensation.

Seems we're gonna need a bigger bucket...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:08 AM   #77
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
bloomberg is an idiot. he cant/wont win in the south!
He maybe an idiot according to low life fools like you, but one thing is true. Bloomberg is a hell of a lot more RICH than bozo brain El Douche Trump.
Trump has to rely on Dark money to keep his campaign on track. He hasn’t any money of his own, to squander.
Bloomberg doesn’t need anybody’s money seeing that he’s worth around $55 Billion.
He could easily outspend old Trumpy the grifter, who has around $100 million in his so called war chest from folks like the Kochs. That’s a drop in the bucket for what Mike will spend. He has all intentions to spend at least a BILLION $$$ and more. And when it comes to election campaigns here it’s all about the money. So Trump can brag all he wants. He can’t match Mike when it comes to money. He’s too much into indebtedness with the Russians, his personal guarantors and bankers. But it’s no surprise that you ignorant. Trump turds talk stupid crap all the time.
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 07:00 AM   #78
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Seems your sentence had a glaring construct error. Here, let me fixed your sentence syntax for you: Much like when Trump talks about the "exact transcript" of the 'perfect' Ukraine phone call and Alexander Vindam's recent filing for unemployment compensation.
Syntax error and another spelling error in your so-called syntax correction, which has no basis in reality.

It would be no surprise if Trump ousts Vindman from his assignment to the NSC, but the Pentagon has vowed that they would not tolerate any act of retaliation against the Purple Heart veteran.

Since he is a U.S. Army officer on assignment in his current post, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for him to file for unemployment.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...onomy-politics

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-report-2020-2
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:52 AM   #79
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You deserve mini Mike as your nominee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
He maybe an idiot according to low life fools like you, but one thing is true. Bloomberg is a hell of a lot more RICH than bozo brain El Douche Trump.
Trump has to rely on Dark money to keep his campaign on track. He hasn’t any money of his own, to squander.
Bloomberg doesn’t need anybody’s money seeing that he’s worth around $55 Billion.
He could easily outspend old Trumpy the grifter, who has around $100 million in his so called war chest from folks like the Kochs. That’s a drop in the bucket for what Mike will spend. He has all intentions to spend at least a BILLION $$$ and more. And when it comes to election campaigns here it’s all about the money. So Trump can brag all he wants. He can’t match Mike when it comes to money. He’s too much into indebtedness with the Russians, his personal guarantors and bankers. But it’s no surprise that you ignorant. Trump turds talk stupid crap all the time.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #80
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default PSA announment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
He maybe

Instead of abusing a period at the end of what you think is a sentence, how about a courtesy flush at the end of each vomit segment - so as not to clog the bowl and stink up the joint?
Old 02-07-2020, 12:14 PM   #81
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ready, aim - spell

Quote:
... and another spelling error ...

The pentagon, i.e. the military, does not fire someone for sedition and/or treason. They fire at them - and down goes Vindam, down goes Vindam...

Old 02-07-2020, 06:41 PM   #82
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Seems we're gonna need a bigger bucket...
Your "fix" appears to be in error.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:44 PM   #83
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The pentagon, i.e. the military, does not fire someone for sedition and/or treason. They fire at them - and down goes Vindam, down goes Vindam...

You mean "The Pentagon."
Or is there a geometry lesson in that drunk grammar nazi prose?
Old 02-07-2020, 08:07 PM   #84
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, the U.S. military and U.S. government don't execute people for exercising their 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech.

Not yet, anyway, although I'm sure that Donald and his little butt-buddy Vladimir Putin are planning to change that as soon as they can manage it. Capital punishment is technically illegal in Russia, but Putin's critics have a way of disappearing or dying under mysterious circumstances including homicide:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-critics-dead/

I hope you're not suggesting that something similar should happen to a decorated and distinguished war veteran whose only transgression was speaking the truth while under congressional oath.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:28 AM   #85
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh little snowflakes - in the corporate world, Vindam would of been shit canned too. No intelligent and productive boss would keep someone like that around. You all need to get in the real world.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 09:49 AM   #86
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh little snowflakes - in the corporate world, Vindam would of been shit canned too. No intelligent and productive boss would keep someone like that around. You all need to get in the real world.
As usual, you miss the point. No one is surprised that little Donald ousted Vindman from his White House assignment to the NSC. It was expected, since Trump is too thin-skinned for any kind of criticism, let alone a direct confrontation over his blatant corruption, dishonesty, and piss-poor judgment.

The Pentagon continues to stand by Vindman, because he did nothing wrong.

Maybe if you didn't waste so much time gloating over your favorite crime boss's perceived victories, you'd have more time to work on your reading comprehension skills.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:55 AM   #87
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Even Bill Kristol said that the way the Asshole in Cheat treated Vindman was deplorable. ( For the unwashed, BK, is a leading conservative who used to be on network TV but was fired due to his very conservative views. The guy is intelligent though, Ph.D., etc). BK believes that what Asshat should have done was to simply have him transferred back to the Pentagon rather than humilate him the way Cocksucker did. But that is your president?s style.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:41 PM   #88
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As usual, you miss the point. No one is surprised that little Donald ousted Vindman from his White House assignment to the NSC. It was expected, since Trump is too thin-skinned for any kind of criticism, let alone a direct confrontation over his blatant corruption, dishonesty, and piss-poor judgment.

The Pentagon continues to stand by Vindman, because he did nothing wrong.

Maybe if you didn't waste so much time gloating over your favorite crime boss's perceived victories, you'd have more time to work on your reading comprehension skills.
I was speculating in my head about Vindman being dismissed from the Whitehouse. I know other jobs you can sue for being unfairly dismissed. No problem with Vindman, I think, since I would assume trump controls who is allowed there.

But trumps argument is that he didn't interpret correctly. It would be so sweet if Vindman could go to court and subpoena the actual phone call that was hastily shunted to a secret server that barred immediate access. I'd put $$$ in the future when FoI act kicks in that he nailed the interpretation, nuances and all, *perfectly.*

One can only speculate.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:13 AM   #89
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Lost me right thar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Even Bill Kristol said ...

Bill Kristol.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:46 PM   #90
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Bill Kristol.
Hey, at least he admitted it was a mistake of his backing Palin. It does nothing to hurt a person to own up when they learn they screwed up.

This is a quality seriouly void in the current admin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women