Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2019, 06:00 PM   #76
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You just pissed that they’re getting somewhere while you’re sitting still? It makes a great deal of sense when you’re in true stop and go traffic where Soren’s if automobiles never get over 5 or 10 miles an hour. It encourages people to ride motorcycles and get where they’re going faster, thus reducing the number of cars on the road, and the number of cars in any given traffic jam.

And on heavily congested drives — say Marin County into San Francisco, or Sonoma/Napa into the East Bay — it can save as much as half an hour or more during peak traffic.

Not at all. If they want to get somewhere earlier they need to leave earlier. I just don’t want to kill someone because I didn’t see them
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:24 PM   #77
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Going to be pretty hard to kill somebody if you stay in your lane and are going 5 mph in a traffic jam. The biggest risk is your bladder will give out and you have to open the door to take a piss.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:41 AM   #78
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Ever been to LA , during rush hour ,, you can walk faster , ,,, Cali is a very special place ,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 10:25 AM   #79
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

All people are idiots, even more so when they are driving. Yea, everyone reading this has had the experience of what the OP mentioned. Get over it. We can't kill 'em, so deal with it. It is, after all YOUR problem with how you mentally handle it. Scream, shout, draw down on them, flip them off. All a reflection of your inner emotional self at that moment.

Driving is always a risk, not only yourself but every moron out there. Yes, you're a moron too, at times. Relax, listen to the music, take a break, or discipline your mind when you know you are going into the Red Zone ( anger ) ....
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:14 PM   #80
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

I have no idea why people get angry at other people that made a different choice.

Whether it's going faster on a bike while you're stuck in traffic, or someone with a better career that has more money than you, it doesn't matter.

Wish them the best and strive to make choices that will make you happy. That's all a good person can do.

Only an evil motherfucker would try to block someone else from advancing when it doesn't hurt them.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:26 AM   #81
zorlando
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

This worst to me and unique to Dallas is very few people understand how to turn into a median to go the opposite direction or turn into a business. Why do these assholes turn as soon as they enter into the median instead pulling around the either vehicle so both cars are not in blindspots? Drives me crazy!
zorlando is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 10:24 AM   #82
Dickey9090
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I lived in NY for a long time. As much as I hate them libtards. They did something right. Everything has to be “ hands free “ no fucking phones no fucking nothing in your mother fucking hands. Texas needs to do the same.
Then maybe these fucktards on their phones will move out the left lane and drive without distractions. Less accidents etc...
well we still have the woman putting on makeup deal
I see that a lot. I always honk when I see that. Oh and the other thing that’s so
Mother fucking nasty. When there is a accident. Not a bad one. If your vehicles
Are drivable. Move them of to the right. You stupid motherfuckers.
Fuck I feel better now. Time to fuck a whore
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 10:42 AM   #83
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickey9090 View Post
I lived in NY for a long time. As much as I hate them libtards. They did something right. Everything has to be “ hands free “ no fucking phones no fucking nothing in your mother fucking hands. Texas needs to do the same.
Texas already did. It's just not followed or enforced.
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 11:54 AM   #84
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

California has hands free cell phone usage laws for drivers too.

They also go one step further:

all drivers under 18 can't use a cell phone while driving even if it's hands free.

Some counties go even further with an additional law of their own:

front seat passengers can't use cell phones unless they are hands free.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 11:57 AM   #85
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Need to stay the hell out of my way when I'm headed to see a provider LOL
Old 01-30-2019, 12:08 PM   #86
Sig9er
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Left lane is not the 'safest' lane for all you a-holes who reside there. That wall to your left is NOT GOING TO MOVE when you hit it. Go to the right one or two and be closer to moveable objects.

And to all the OBNOXIOUS PRIUS DRIVERS...…. FUCK YOU for owning the piece of shit and being FUCKED UP enough to drive it.

Cheers
Sig9er is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:29 PM   #87
CG2014
Premium Access

People who are stuck in the left lane are idiots.

You are supposed to get on the left lane, pass a car on your right and then pull back into the right lane in front of that car when it's safe to do so.

Then if you want to pass another car in front of you, you can pull back into the left lane when it's safe to do so and repeat the process above.

The left lane is for passing one car at a time and pulling back into the right lane after each time and not for staying in the left lane and passing cars after cars.

There is no law in Texas against passing more than one car while in the left lane but you can get a ticket if you stay in that lane continuously:

the left lane is for passing and it's not a fast lane; a police officer can stop you and write you a ticket for mpeding the flow of traffic by continuing to drive in the left lane and the fine is $200.

Also when you are in the left lane passing a car, you are still required to keep your speed at the posted speed limit.

Yes, if the speed limit is 60 mph and you get on the left lane to pass a car and you have to speed up to 70 mph to pass it, you can still get a ticket for speeding.

Passing can only be done when it's safe to do so while obeying all traffic laws and posted speed limits.

So if you have to break the speed limit to pass a car, then it means not only it's not safe to do so, you are also not obeying all traffic laws and posted speed limits.

Texas [and many other states] have a Texas SLOWPOKE law.

Google it.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:30 PM   #88
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 10:39 AM   #89
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

^^^ that's good but we need a hobby lane ^^^
Old 01-31-2019, 11:40 AM   #90
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Not trying to hijack this thread but since this thread is about driving, I came across this today:

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/66/6639.asp

Whoever these people are with these absurd proposals, they are nuts!

Just about everyone who drives a motor vehicle will go bankrupt if they are going to be charged to drive on every road and street and also charged based on how many miles they drive from the data collected from the GPS tracking system they want to install on every vehicle.

There are folks who can't barely afford to put gas in their vehicles just to do every day errands and driving.

We already pay enough taxes to finance the roads, their construction and maintenance.

We pay taxes every time we buy a gallon of gas: 20 cents of that price per gallon at the pump goes to the State and another 18.6 cents goes to the Federal government.

We pay taxes when we renew our driver's licenses every 4-6 years and our vehicles' registration every 12 month and when we get our vehicles inspected every 12 month before we can get the registration renewed.

Then there are so many toll roads here in Texas already and they are building even more or turning existing free roads into toll roads.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women