Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #76
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hey, really, i'm happy for you that your phone is blowing up now that dudes think you offer BBFS.
Hopefully y'all can work something out.

Old 04-03-2017, 04:08 PM   #77
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

good one.. business is business..!
Old 04-03-2017, 04:10 PM   #78
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Hey, really, i'm happy for you that your phone is blowing up now that dudes think you offer BBFS.

Whatever you think skank you are a nobody all you do is get online and talk s*** you have 3 reviews and a ton of worthless opinions
and I guarantee you I don't offer BBFS that is why your staff edit_S31 doesn't have a review about me and I also guarantee I out income you without even trying.
Have a good day perhaps while Honest Abe is still here you can go give him your famous ass b******
Old 04-03-2017, 04:10 PM   #79
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
So this doesn't prove anything except that you have way too much free time. Trying to "gotcha" a hooker? Dear god, how old are you? Seriously?

Also, do you know how ridiculously easy it is to photoshop your so called screen shots, or to spoof her number. Take whatever this troll has to say with a grain of salt.
Not much of a "gotcha" when this was known years ago.

Personally, I think he also knew this and played a grade school game, or is the term sophomoric (suggestive of or resembling the traditional sophomore; intellectually pretentious, overconfident, conceited, etc., but immature)?

Give the lady a little respect, even if- according to her post - she goes over the top emotionally with the change of life - make that PMS. All women are affected by this, in one way or another, so let it go.

It is hard for a lot of guys to comprehend what is happening. I didn't understand when it happened to my mother.

Old 04-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

yea give it a break asshole
Old 04-03-2017, 04:25 PM   #81
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JR I understand that you mean well

but let me correct you because that's what I do

premenstrual syndrome and menopause are two different things premenstrual syndrome you have from the time you start your menstrual at a very young age if you are a female

I have not gotten into menopause yet I'm sure it's coming I'm not 22 ( thank God)
sweetheart. but premenstrual syndrome is a syndrome that you have when people are scared of you for a week before you start your f****** period it happens every month for about 30 f****** years or longer it is not menopause just thought I'd help you out there buddy.
When are you guys going to read what's written and not what you want to hear
Old 04-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #82
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Sorry,

I know the difference. I saw PMS, but it registered with me as the other. Younger women than you have gone through the change. My stepdaughter is going through it now, she is 50. Both can drive a woman crazy: I think my mother was part time crazy for years.

I am glad I am a guy.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:41 PM   #83
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post

Whatever you think skank you are a nobody all you do is get online and talk s*** you have 3 reviews and a ton of worthless opinions
Old 04-03-2017, 04:47 PM   #84
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdanni94 View Post
I better not see my name or no faulty ass post about me savannah I really could care less if you offer bbfs that's you and not me
Because I know I've never ever offerd that Jesus Christ I don't even offer cim ohhhh well and he said he had screen shots
okkk show em ?
The legitimacy of those screen shots are questionable but once again
That's you & not me
LMFAOOOOO
I write facts sweetheart and that's on you not me
Old 04-03-2017, 04:51 PM   #85
royamcr
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU
Old 04-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #86
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

To be a site for lovin, there sure seems to be a lot of hatin goin on round here!!

Scotty, beam me up!
Old 04-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #87
XxXdanni94
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 383039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
LMFAOOOOO
I write facts sweetheart and that's on you not me

Ok your writing facts about someone you don't even know & you never even met because you know so much & your just that good right ?
I'm over arguing with you I already see what kind of person you are & that this bullshit can go on forever literally

This is shit beyond stupid you guys

... guys if you ask a provider for bbfs your disgusting for the simple fact of your comfortable stickin your bare cock in a fuckin stranger, Aids kills! Diseases are around and why would you would you take that big of a risk ! Same with us providers if bbfs is allowed thats a disgusting non caring female & If I was a guy I would avoid her . But however I did see the screenshots anything can be edited (as I'm quite good at photo/image editing) so like I said their questionable like anything else on the internet but isn't this supposed to be fuckin hooker board constant drama and arguing is getting really really childish we're supposed to be grown Ass adults
Old 04-03-2017, 05:40 PM   #88
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

"Please" can we all just get along and stop the hate?
Old 04-03-2017, 05:52 PM   #89
lineman1991
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Yeah cause your opinion on BP Sierra was so on spot,as far as I am concerned you are nothing but a BP troll and nothing more than that.Which you have proved again with this thread...doesn't surprise me at all with your childless behavior.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:52 PM   #90
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Think about this I've been on here for 7 years I have pissed a lot of people because I call it like I see it and I say it like it is I don't know any other way to do it I'm not an ass kisser and a stuck up I just don't have it in my blood
I looked for the classes for ass-kissing 101 they do not offer them

sometimes I'm Brash when I talk and I'm very passionate about what I believe in ....don't you think if I offered BBFS that it would have been exposed at some point Within the
2,555 days
I have been on here and through all of the threads that had to deal with BBFS during that time and the people that I have pissed off in the Years, it would have been brought up
I've been a condom user decades before I even began this
I have for male offspring I provided those young men with condoms as well. MOMS PROTECT THEIR OFFSPRING!!
when I was 15 years old is around the time that HIV was a big huge brand new horrifying scare in our country..

it STILL IS!!! it is real it kills people and just like pregnancy it takes one exposure ever!!
And no we'd never got to discussing BBFS because I shut him down the same way the girl on Backpage did the one that he tried to sabotage with his thread about the Goons.
I don't know her..
Never met her..and I would do it all again.
I've stood up for a ton of people that I don't know male and female on this site
I don't feel like I need to defend myself really but since the opportunities here to discuss some more about how disgusting this m*********** is I felt it to be a nice opportunity

Ladies what I would say to any of you is if this staff edit-S31 approaches you he's going to try to offer you promotion
and this is why I flipped out on him...
he will have access to your photos and videos for the rest of his f****** life
a professional photographer will sign a contract with you and by law they cannot utilize your photos ever without your permission it is literally illegal. the men that I have ever had contact with on here have never had BBFS with me a lot of them I have seen for years and years and still we do not have BBFS you can look at their reviews and you can also see that none of them have ever had any threads are accusations of BBFS by any provider and I am not the only person that any client sees..every client that I see also see other people as well
And yes you can alter text you can also emails you can go online and print out a college f****** degree and you know what for years people also printed out money
I think it's hilarious that it took him five days to come up with this b******* but that's okay the people that know me are amazing and thank you for your messages of encouragement dealing with this f****** stink piece of s*** I knew something was coming because I stood up to him look at what he tried to do that to the girl on Backpage why do you think I flipped out for 3 Days on his ass
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women