Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2016, 11:11 AM   #76
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
More false equivalency.

For once, I'd like to see our friends on the right try to defend Drumpf's deplorable and potentially treasonous behavior WITHOUT a statement beginning with "It's no worse than ..."

That's already become tedious. I can't imagine how many times we'll have to suffer such responses as our democracy goes down the toilet.

Merry Christmas to all.

God Bless You.

God Save Us!
Trump is attempting to create a better relationship with Russia. He has never committed a treasonous act.

Merry Christmas to you, also.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 05:58 PM   #77
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I generally don't get into politics to much with people due to the fact it always becomes more of a fanatical argument rather a debate of open ideas. The OP before me though makes me say "This is why it's the America of the sad". Please take more time to read or listen to real news that has been compiled over decades rather than the 1min you skimmed over an article on flipbook who's sources are unknown. Did I forget to mention that while skimming said article said person was probably while driving down I-35.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:26 PM   #78
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Well, Trump continues to downplay the Russian issue, but today, the US has expelled 35 Russian diplomats in the wake of the cyberattacks, according to the BBC.

Time to move on?

Not likely.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:41 PM   #79
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Well, Trump continues to downplay the Russian issue, but today, the US has expelled 35 Russian diplomats in the wake of the cyberattacks, according to the BBC.

Time to move on?

Not likely.
Funny thing when Mitt Romney said Russia was the U.S.'s biggest Geo Policital Threat Obama Mocked him.

Obama, "When asked what the biggest Geo-political threat facing American you (Gov. Romney) said Russia, not Al-Qaeda. The 1980's are now calling to ask for their Foreign Policay back because the cold war has been over for over 20 years."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwQqNdkyZZo

We didn't hear about any Russia business when they went into Georgia, Ukraine, or did other things.

Only when Hillary was losing in the polls and ultimately lost, was Russian brought up.. What a bunch of sore losing douche bags.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #80
Yssup Rider
BANNED

So this is about sour grapes?

Can't decide where Drumpf stands on this. He wants to move on. But tweets that he wants more nukes.

Where was Drumpf when Russia invaded Georgia, Ukraine or did other things?

Where is he now?

More important, where were you when Russia was invading those countries? And now ours?
Old 12-29-2016, 12:58 PM   #81
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
More important, where were you when Russia was invading those countries? And now ours?
Here you go, asswipe... here's where I was back in March 2014, recommending options and waiting for some leadership... where was Odumbo? And more important, where were you?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=42
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 01:03 PM   #82
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Quote:
So this is about sour grapes?

Can't decide where Drumpf stands on this. He wants to move on. But tweets that he wants more nukes.

Where was Drumpf when Russia invaded Georgia, Ukraine or did other things?

Where is he now?

More important, where were you when Russia was invading those countries? And now ours?....

....and YOU and YOU and YOU, where were YOU when the Japansese Bombed Pearl Harbor, Where were you when the British burned down the White House...and where where were you when.....I ...put...down...the...glass... .dick?

Old 12-29-2016, 01:06 PM   #83
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Here you go, asswipe... here's where I was back in March 2014, recommending policy options and waiting for some leadership... where was Odumbo? And more important, where were you?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=42

Dude, a lot of these fools don't know what onomatopoeia is, let alone an Oblast....
Old 12-29-2016, 01:12 PM   #84
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Dude, a lot of these fools don't know what onomatopoeia is, let alone an Oblast....
Yeah I know, that's why I like to O-blast 'em!
Old 12-29-2016, 01:54 PM   #85
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 I've never seen Obama move so fast on something like the sanctions on Russia. I guess he is trying to act macho - opps, too late for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Funny thing when Mitt Romney said Russia was the U.S.'s biggest Geo Policital Threat Obama Mocked him.

Obama, "When asked what the biggest Geo-political threat facing American you (Gov. Romney) said Russia, not Al-Qaeda. The 1980's are now calling to ask for their Foreign Policay back because the cold war has been over for over 20 years."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwQqNdkyZZo

We didn't hear about any Russia business when they went into Georgia, Ukraine, or did other things.

Only when Hillary was losing in the polls and ultimately lost, was Russian brought up.. What a bunch of sore losing douche bags.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 06:24 PM   #86
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Let me get this straight, Ellen. You're OK with Russia's cyber warfare?
Old 12-29-2016, 06:38 PM   #87
texasfeet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The one thing I find funny about the whole thing is that a segment of the population (liberals) who have never even mentioned the word "Russia" are now screaming about Russia being an enemy. The Russians have been our enemies for seventy plus years and never could be trusted. Skip 8 posted the famous Obama/Romney exchange which the news channels should be wearing out but aren't. The Russians did what Obama allowed them to do through eight years of inaction, Ukraine, Crimea, dropping bombs on rebels we're supplying and he did nothing. Expose how crooked Hillary and the Democrats are, now he gets mad. If the Russians exposed republican dirt we probably wouldn't be hearing about the big bad Russians. Obama is just mad because 80s foreign policy just bit him in the butt.
texasfeet is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:29 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Commie bastards!!!!!

Old 12-29-2016, 08:08 PM   #89
Art Vanderlay
Gaining Momentum

“Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida,” Obama said. “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policy of the 1950s, and the economic policies of the 1920s.”

https://youtu.be/QS2a44F5TgM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfeet View Post
The one thing I find funny about the whole thing is that a segment of the population (liberals) who have never even mentioned the word "Russia" are now screaming about Russia being an enemy. The Russians have been our enemies for seventy plus years and never could be trusted. Skip 8 posted the famous Obama/Romney exchange which the news channels should be wearing out but aren't. The Russians did what Obama allowed them to do through eight years of inaction, Ukraine, Crimea, dropping bombs on rebels we're supplying and he did nothing. Expose how crooked Hillary and the Democrats are, now he gets mad. If the Russians exposed republican dirt we probably wouldn't be hearing about the big bad Russians. Obama is just mad because 80s foreign policy just bit him in the butt.
Art Vanderlay is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 01:58 AM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Yeah, Mitt Romney had it right in that 2012 debate.

He also had Obama figured out in this March 2014 op-ed editorial. In foreign policy, everything Obama did was a day late and a dollar short.

Romney: The Price of Failed Leadership

The President's failure to act when action was possible has diminished respect for the U.S. and made troubles worse.

By MITT ROMNEY
March 17, 2014 7:17 p.m. ET

Why are there no good choices? From Crimea to North Korea, from Syria to Egypt, and from Iraq to Afghanistan, America apparently has no good options. If possession is nine-tenths of the law, Russia owns Crimea and all we can do is sanction and disinvite—and wring our hands.

Iran is following North Korea's nuclear path, but it seems that we can only entreat Iran to sign the same kind of agreement North Korea once signed, undoubtedly with the same result.

Our tough talk about a red line in Syria prompted Vladimir Putin's sleight of hand, leaving the chemicals and killings much as they were. We say Bashar Assad must go, but aligning with his al Qaeda-backed opposition is an unacceptable option.

And how can it be that Iraq and Afghanistan each refused to sign the status-of-forces agreement with us—with the very nation that shed the blood of thousands of our bravest for them?

Why, across the world, are America's hands so tied?

A large part of the answer is our leader's terrible timing. In virtually every foreign-affairs crisis we have faced these past five years, there was a point when America had good choices and good options. There was a juncture when America had the potential to influence events. But we failed to act at the propitious point; that moment having passed, we were left without acceptable options. In foreign affairs as in life, there is, as Shakespeare had it, "a tide in the affairs of men which, taken at the flood leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries."

When protests in Ukraine grew and violence ensued, it was surely evident to people in the intelligence community—and to the White House—that President Putin might try to take advantage of the situation to capture Crimea, or more. That was the time to talk with our global allies about punishments and sanctions, to secure their solidarity, and to communicate these to the Russian president. These steps, plus assurances that we would not exclude Russia from its base in Sevastopol or threaten its influence in Kiev, might have dissuaded him from invasion.

Months before the rebellion began in Syria in 2011, a foreign leader I met with predicted that Assad would soon fall from power. Surely the White House saw what this observer saw. As the rebellion erupted, the time was ripe for us to bring together moderate leaders who would have been easy enough for us to identify, to assure the Alawites that they would have a future post-Assad, and to see that the rebels were well armed.

The advent of the Arab Spring may or may not have been foreseen by our intelligence community, but after Tunisia, it was predictable that Egypt might also become engulfed. At that point, pushing our friend Hosni Mubarak to take rapid and bold steps toward reform, as did Jordan's king, might well have saved lives and preserved the U.S.-Egypt alliance.

The time for securing the status-of-forces signatures from leaders in Iraq and Afghanistan was before we announced in 2011 our troop-withdrawal timeline, not after it. In negotiations, you get something when the person across the table wants something from you, not after you have already given it away.

Able leaders anticipate events, prepare for them, and act in time to shape them. My career in business and politics has exposed me to scores of people in leadership positions, only a few of whom actually have these qualities. Some simply cannot envision the future and are thus unpleasantly surprised when it arrives. Some simply hope for the best. Others succumb to analysis paralysis, weighing trends and forecasts and choices beyond the time of opportunity.

President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton traveled the world in pursuit of their promise to reset relations and to build friendships across the globe. Their failure has been painfully evident: It is hard to name even a single country that has more respect and admiration for America today than when President Obama took office, and now Russia is in Ukraine. Part of their failure, I submit, is due to their failure to act when action was possible, and needed.

A chastened president and Secretary of State Kerry, a year into his job, can yet succeed, and for the country's sake, must succeed. Timing is of the essence.

Mr. Romney is the former governor of Massachusetts and the 2012 Republican nominee for president.

http://www.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1...5170801186310?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women