Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2016, 07:15 AM   #76
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

My experience in the hobby is that things happen. I've had to cancel appointments before but I tried to give 12 hours notice. Something came up with my family and family comes first before my afterhours bullshit. I also understand if the lady has to cancel as well considering I see ladies with kids. Things come up. I've also made a appointments with providers and got a text that says I'm running late then something followed like we need to reschedule or I started my period. I've also got those type messages that says I'm running late then she showed up with messed up hair and that freshly fucked look up on her face. I've even had providers show up in pajamas bottoms and flip flops. It's been my experience if a provider is more than 30min late she's found another date and honestly that ruins it for me. One time I was getting it on and I noticed ol girl wasn't really into it. I asked are you getting yours she responded I got mine with last client and I know damn well she didn't have time to freshin up. For 3 bens I expect the ol gal to at least be dressed properly, fresh and clean. Honestly I'd rather a provider to tell me to go get fucked than to play some bullshit game by jerking me around. So my solution is I find an UTR type girl and I see her til that plays out then I find another one. So truth is... for the ladies and the gents. It's the nature of the business. The ladies are only interested in turning dollars and the guys are only interested in the ass. Truth is if it was all on the up and up we would call it Sunday school.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:42 AM   #77
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I agree, there's nothing wrong with saying your too busy, right up front... I've got respect for that, even if I'm disappointed not to see her. That's preferred over late or substandard service. I'm like you, I hate getting jerked around! Also, I agree, you've got to give as much heads up as possible if I can't make an appointment. I don't even mind a penalty if I don't give timely cancellation. But that goes the other way too, I expect relief in my favor if she has me wait on her for 20-30 minutes. Of course that's in a fair world and yes, it ain't Sunday School! (Dang, that make me freakin crack up when I read it!)
Waterloggedhead is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:01 AM   #78
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

At one point last year, I had SIX providers in a row pull a NCNS, hence most of my no reviews
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:05 AM   #79
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

I can't count the times I've waited in the parking lot with my dick in my hand. Just once I would like to receive the text "Sorry I got a better offer". Then I could just smile and go on my way. No harm no foul.

Remember, you get what you tolerate.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:59 AM   #80
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

Holy Cow! Six NCNS! Not that I feel better about being stood up, but it's good to know that I'm not alone... Is this a local issue or just about anywhere, you're going to find the same thing? James B
Old 09-11-2016, 09:07 AM   #81
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

I think if I got the text, I'm sorry I got a better offer, while sitting in the parking lot waiting... I'd not be happy about that at all and probably not deal with the person ever again! If someone agrees to a commitment, then that's it... You follow through! That's me, that's them! And in the end, I'd write a review that reflected the experience. James B
Old 09-11-2016, 09:26 AM   #82
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

IMO regarding the NCNS that we see on our end, my belief is that it is VERY common with Bp Providers. It is SLIGHTLY common with lower $ Eccie Providers ($100-$200/hr). It is SELDOM common with higher $ Eccie Providers ($250+). Obviously, this is a general observation and not an "all inclusive" type assessment. There are exceptions all over the board.

As some of you have previously mentioned, there are understandable occasions for cancellations on both sides. I have had two providers give me advance notice of cancellation. One has cancelled three separate times due to low numbers of prebookings. She is one of my favorites and I will continue to see her every chance I get. Another had to cancel because of a child issue back at home. I have yet to personally see her but do hope I get the chance in the future should she ever visit Tyler again. I had another who (despite me telling her multiple times how tight my time frame was on that given day) showed up an hour late. When contacting me, she simply gave her incall location with NO APOLOGY. Although I had not, I told her that I had made other arrangements. She contacted me a few times over the next month, I ignored her as she had already proven to me how reliable and considerate she was.

But, with today's technology, there is no excuse for a NCNS from either us or them. There really isn't much either of us can do about it as there are just too many other guys and girls to be seen. I do applaud the ladies effort in Shreveport to work together in weeding out the guys that NCNS. On our side, we can certainly talk about it on Men's Lounge or Review Process. For both sides this really only works for the locals (both Provider & Hobbiest). We do need each other. However, it doesn't help much with those traveling through (both Provider & Hobbiest).

To Waterloggedhead, NCNS do happen. Do your research!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:45 AM   #83
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@drinkindreamin. Pajama bottoms with flip flops??!! I thought was just a Walmart thing!! Aghh!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 AM   #84
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloggedhead View Post
I think if I got the text, I'm sorry I got a better offer, while sitting in the parking lot waiting... I'd not be happy about that at all and probably not deal with the person ever again! If someone agrees to a commitment, then that's it... You follow through! That's me, that's them! And in the end, I'd write a review that reflected the experience. James B
As this thread demonstrates this business is not honorable at times. As a business man myself I can at least understand a business decision opposed to a plethora of meaningless excuses. Although difficult, try to remove the emotional component and don't cut your dick off to spite your face. Besides makeup sex can be great.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #85
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

That's why I keep hanging in there with the one that stood me up 3 time (Nikki Kream on Bp). She would eventually contact me back, apologize, promise to make it up. Well, I'm cool with being human. I'd want that for myself. And what you said is on target to what I was thinking, "she's going to make this hassle worth my while". But if you don't apologize and try to make it up... That's an indication you don't care and I'm sure that would be reflected in the service. James B
Old 09-11-2016, 10:06 AM   #86
Waterloggedhead
Gaining Momentum

Default Thanks

You've been extremely helpful, everybody... I appreciate everyone's input, James B
Old 09-11-2016, 01:50 PM   #87
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
@drinkindreamin. Pajama bottoms with flip flops??!! I thought was just a Walmart thing!! Aghh!
Yes Babe! Pajama bottoms, a wife beater and flip flops. I cant make this stuff up! For the record and for my peers I've never seen a lady that her donation was under 250.00. So dollar figures and backpage excuses have nothing to do with my experiences. Mrs. Pajamas was a eccie girl and the others have been p411. Honestly I'm burnt out on the hobby and the hustle. Things have changed in the past couple years. Currently I see an UTR we get together from time to time. We know what to expect from one another. As they say it aint love but it aint bad.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:18 PM   #88
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
I am trying to plan a trip to SP just to meet you and a couple of other SP ladies!
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:41 PM   #89
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Hey Lovethemgirls, if the SP ladies you are talking about are the regs around here, I would advise AGAINST taking all of them on in a single trip. You won't 1) survive 2) get your full investment worth from the later appointments without serious recoup time.
Unless of course you are like 19! But then how many 19 year old guys are privy to eccie. Mostly us old farts on here.
But don't think you can zip into town and make a round in a day hangin the likes of Kiki, Majic, Destiny and now Trinity all in one breath.
Take your time, spend a few days or make multiple trips. These ladies take draining you serious.
But, whenever you do make the trip, please report your experience through reviews so we can all live vicariously through your report.
Oh yeah, if you can catch the likes of Winter Kay or Roxie International add them to the mix for sure.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:50 AM   #90
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
I am trying to plan a trip to SP just to meet you and a couple of other SP ladies!
kiki2012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women