Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #76
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am a God-fearing Christian and I have never seen so much hypocrisy coming from people like you who are supposed to be conservative religious people- at times I am embarrassed to call any of you my Christian brethren.
Seriously? A "God Fearing Christian" with 78 reviews is complaining about Christian hypocrisy on a Hooker board? You have good reason to fear your God.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 10:34 PM   #77
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Seriously? A "God Fearing Christian" with 78 reviews is complaining about Christian hypocrisy on a Hooker board? You have good reason to fear your God.

He's at it again. I don't know why he doesn't just renounce god and bang the whoooores guilt free. Much better quality of life.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:25 AM   #78
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Do you realize Iran is a Theocracy and that they follow Sharia Law? If Sharia Law states to stone a woman if she commits adultery than it is what it is- how are you going to criticize them if they follow their own laws?
When Iran stars executing "INNOCENT" people than complain- all I saw from your site was people getting executed for drug charges- if the law of Iran says not to use or engage in illegal substances thamif Iranians choose to do otherwise they know the risk. Heck Blacks in this country get executed with shots in the back for simply running away from the police- your link is totally bias.
I am a God-fearing Christian and I have never seen so much hypocrisy coming from people like you who are supposed to be conservative religious people- at times I am embarrassed to call any of you my Christian brethren.

So lemme get this straight, WE. You're a God-fearing Christian who believes in sharia law, the stoning of adulterers, and the execution of children and drug users? Wow, you sound rather conflicted. And inhumane. You rail against oppression under the Shah yet keep mum about far worse human rights violations under the Iranian mullahs - until I bring them to your attention, at which point you tell me the mullahs get a pass because Iran is a “theocracy”?

And you say I'm the one guilty of hypocrisy?

Did I get that right, WE?

So is it ok for police to shoot people in the back in a theocracy? That gives them a pass, right? Would you be as meekly uncritical if Iran was a Christian theocracy instead of a Muslim one? Does that make any difference here? I assume you have this all figured out and aren't just making up arguments on the fly.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:28 AM   #79
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If you want me to answer the question- we choose neither- if a country has a brutal dictator- we don't support that country until they treat their citizens with respect.

So one country likes us, the other hates us, but you see no difference between them. Got it, WE. Next question - if the country that likes us asks for help in fighting al-queda, how should we respond?
Old 04-26-2015, 09:21 AM   #80
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU TO BACK OFF COG!!!!! You don't know my religious background or what I do in my personal life. I am sick of your smart ass one liners and innuendos- you are doing nothing more than trying to expose me. You have already inquired to know who my Pastor is and that is none of your business. You need to get over the fact that exposed you for a liar back in 2012 for your ill advised prediction for Rick Perry. You attack me every chance I get for no reason except to try to tarnish my image. You are a borderline cyberstalker and you bring nothing to these forums, but lies and drama. You try to stir up the Eccie Shit pot every chance you get and I have had enough of your Bullshit.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:28 AM   #81
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU TO BACK OFF COG!!!!!.............You try to stir up the Eccie Shit put every chance you get and I have had enough of your Bullshit.
+1,000,000

If I had to choose between COIdiot and LLIdiot, as to which was the most egotistical asshole posting in this forum, I would choose:

EITHER/OR
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:34 AM   #82
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So lemme get this straight, WE. You're a God-fearing Christian who believes in sharia law, the stoning of adulterers, and the execution of children and drug users? Wow, you sound rather conflicted. And inhumane. You rail against oppression under the Shah yet keep mum about far worse human rights violations under the Iranian mullahs - until I bring them to your attention, at which point you tell me the mullahs get a pass because Iran is a “theocracy”?

And you say I'm the one guilty of hypocrisy?

Did I get that right, WE?

So is it ok for police to shoot people in the back in a theocracy? That gives them a pass, right? Would you be as meekly uncritical if Iran was a Christian theocracy instead of a Muslim one? Does that make any difference here? I assume you have this all figured out and aren't just making up arguments on the fly.

STOP PUTTING LIES IN MY MOUTH LUSTY!!!! WHERE DID I SAY I BELIEVE OR SUPPORT SHARIA LAW???? HOW COULD I SUPPORT OR BELIEVE IN SHARIA LAW IF I AM A CHRISTIAN????

Every sovereign nation has the right to establish laws they see fit even if they don't agree or coincide with our laws. If Iran wants to establish a Theocracy and want to stone people for adultery or cut off thieves hands for stealing than so be it.
Your problem Lusty is that you expect every country in the world to establish and adopt our same laws and ideals. For example, in Russia the police our allowed to shoot first ask questions later- they(Russian police) can pull you over and beat you to a pulp and say oh sorry wrong person and you can't sue them- hey you may not like it but that's the rule/law in THEIR country. I asked you again were those juveniles innocent people or did they commit some type of crime. In the U.S if a 15 year old was to rape a woman he would probably get juvenile detention and a blemish on his record in Iran they hang the bastard. It's not Iran's fault that the U.S is soft on crime. Barring a person being mentally ill do you think a 15 year old doesn't know rape is wrong???? Also, there has been cases where Iran has overturned an execution because the person was deemed mentally ill- stop distorting the truth as if Iranians are cold blooded killers just lusting to execute someone.
Why did Jesus get executed??? Whom did he kill? Whom did he rape?? No one- he was executed for "blasphemy" right? Imagine if that were the case today- how many agnostics/atheist would be executed? Stop using our laws to justify how others are sentenced in their respective countries.
I would like you to apologize for ASSuming I am a muslim and saying I support Sharia law.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #83
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

STOP PUTTING LIES IN MY MOUTH LUSTY!!!! WHERE DID I SAY I BELIEVE OR SUPPORT SHARIA LAW???? HOW COULD I SUPPORT OR BELIEVE IN SHARIA LAW IF I AM A CHRISTIAN????

Every sovereign nation has the right to establish laws they see fit even if they don't agree or coincide with our laws. If Iran wants to establish a Theocracy and want to stone people for adultery or cut off thieves hands for stealing than so be it.
Your problem Lusty is that you expect every country in the world to establish and adopt our same laws and ideals. For example, in Russia the police our allowed to shoot first ask questions later- they(Russian police) can pull you over and beat you to a pulp and say oh sorry wrong person and you can't sue them- hey you may not like it but that's the rule/law in THEIR country. I asked you again were those juveniles innocent people or did they commit some type of crime. In the U.S if a 15 year old was to rape a woman he would probably get juvenile detention and a blemish on his record in Iran they hang the bastard. It's not Iran's fault that the U.S is soft on crime. Barring a person being mentally ill do you think a 15 year old doesn't know rape is wrong???? Also, there has been cases where Iran has overturned an execution because the person was deemed mentally ill- stop distorting the truth as if Iranians are cold blooded killers just lusting to execute someone.
Why did Jesus get executed??? Whom did he kill? Whom did he rape?? No one- he was executed for "blasphemy" right? Imagine if that were the case today- how many agnostics/atheist would be executed? Stop using our laws to justify how others are sentenced in their respective countries.
I would like you to apologize for ASSuming I am a muslim and saying I support Sharia law.

If you don't believe in sharia law, then why are you defending it and arguing that it gives the Iranian mullahs license and immunity to commit atrocities against their own people?

Here's a link to the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Those aren't my “laws and ideals” - they're supposed to be globally shared. That's why they are considered "universal". I fully admit the Shah violated those human rights. Why can't you likewise admit the mullahs are guilty of the same bad behavior? Why do you have to double down on stupid by stretching and straining to find reasons to give them a pass?

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml#a1

WE, are you even aware of how often you contradict yourself? A few posts ago you told me we shouldn't support brutal dictators like the Shah. Now you insist “every sovereign nation has the right to establish laws they see fit even if they don't agree or coincide with our laws”. I am sure when the Shah jailed and suppressed his opponents he did so pursuant to his own laws at the time. So please explain - on what basis do you assert the right to criticize him? Doesn't the same principle you cited for the mullahs also shield the Shah from criticism? And while we're at it, would you care to defend the Nazis using that argument? After all, Germany was a sovereign nation implementing its own laws when it persecuted the Jews, right?

Your attempt to defend Iran's execution of children is even more preposterous. According to Human Rights Watch, Iran accounted for over 80% (26 of 32) of all the children executed by governments world-wide since 2005. Incredibly, you defend that by saying “It's not Iran's fault that the US is soft on crime.” Wow, really? Look at the numbers again – over 80%! Iran is the one with the problem. It's out of sync with the rest of the world, including other Muslim nations. When it comes to not killing juveniles, the US has it right.

P.S. Sorry WE, no apology is due. I never called you a Muslim or suggested you are anything other than a very confused and conflicted Christian.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:09 PM   #84
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Who likes to bang whooooores.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 02:26 PM   #85
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

wewee is losing it... if he ever had it... LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 02:59 PM   #86
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who likes to bang whooooores.

Go fuck yourself, undercunt - you phony jackass. You're an even bigger apologist for Iran than WE is. That could be YOUR ass being handed to you. Bend over punk, you're next.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:09 PM   #87
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go fuck yourself, undercunt - you phony jackass. You're an even bigger apologist for Iran than WE is. That could be YOUR ass being handed to you. Bend over punk, you're next.
Don't delude yourself, you extra-chromosome having motherfucker. You couldn't hand someone his ass if it was lying on the floor.

You talk the big talk, I've yet to see you actually do something. Just calling yourself Chuck Norris won't make you Chuck Norris. Your only tactic is claiming yourself a winner even after your has has been handed to you repeatedly. You might be a bigger pathetic loser than even IBDipshit.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:15 PM   #88
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you don't believe in sharia law, then why are you defending it and arguing that it gives the Iranian mullahs license and immunity to commit atrocities against their own people?

Here's a link to the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Those aren't my “laws and ideals” - they're supposed to be globally shared. That's why they are considered "universal". I fully admit the Shah violated those human rights. Why can't you likewise admit the mullahs are guilty of the same bad behavior? Why do you have to double down on stupid by stretching and straining to find reasons to give them a pass?

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml#a1

WE, are you even aware of how often you contradict yourself? A few posts ago you told me we shouldn't support brutal dictators like the Shah. Now you insist “every sovereign nation has the right to establish laws they see fit even if they don't agree or coincide with our laws”. I am sure when the Shah jailed and suppressed his opponents he did so pursuant to his own laws at the time. So please explain - on what basis do you assert the right to criticize him? Doesn't the same principle you cited for the mullahs also shield the Shah from criticism? And while we're at it, would you care to defend the Nazis using that argument? After all, Germany was a sovereign nation implementing its own laws when it persecuted the Jews, right?

Your attempt to defend Iran's execution of children is even more preposterous. According to Human Rights Watch, Iran accounted for over 80% (26 of 32) of all the children executed by governments world-wide since 2005. Incredibly, you defend that by saying “It's not Iran's fault that the US is soft on crime.” Wow, really? Look at the numbers again – over 80%! Iran is the one with the problem. It's out of sync with the rest of the world, including other Muslim nations. When it comes to not killing juveniles, the US has it right.

P.S. Sorry WE, no apology is due. I never called you a Muslim or suggested you are anything other than a very confused and conflicted Christian.

Sir I am not defending Sharia law, but I do understand that some Theocracies have that in place. I however will defend the aggression and discrimination that you and others have against people who happened to be muslim.
Did you speak out against your party when they constantly referred to Obama as a muslim??? Even if he were a muslim does that make him automatically evil? Did Jesus teach us to hate other religions?

Why are you so biased against muslims- ever since 19 idiots committed and act of terror we now blame a population of 1.6 billion on the actions of 19.
In terms of the Shah- he was making his own laws- just as most dictators tend to do when they get power hungry- he was a despicable and you should feel ashamed vouching for him- as a God-fearing Christian it's my Christian duty to defend the rights of all people- and in case you didn't know- muslims are people too.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:49 PM   #89
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Why are you so biased against muslims- ever since 19 idiots committed and act of terror we now blame a population of 1.6 billion on the actions of 19.
Do you mean like how Christians committed atrocities in 1095 in RESPONSE to the invasion of Muslims, Obama now blames all Christians today for those actions?

Funny how you support double standards so often.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:58 PM   #90
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Do you mean like how Christians committed atrocities in 1095 in RESPONSE to the invasion of Muslims, Obama now blames all Christians today for those actions?

Funny how you support double standards so often.
He didn't "blame" any Christians. He is a Christian himself, I don't give a fuck what you retards think.
All he was doing is reminding us that the actions of a few bad religious nuts do not set the stage for the majority following the same religion. He's not saying that christians are bad, but actually he's saying essentially the opposite. I don't give a fuck how you see it.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women