Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2014, 08:04 PM   #76
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

mods ...hows any of the above replies on topic? ...just askin since you be warning ol plastic man
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:04 PM   #77
tounge ring
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
Not joking, just offering my opinion. I'm just not into a jiggly, thicker body like Amber's. I'm glad we have our own taste. Cripes man, she's 160 lbs...that's almost what I weigh.

I'm sure Victoria Lane is much more nimble and easily tossed around in bed. Aw now ya did it. I'm fantasizing about it.

Victoria! Come see us in Syracuse.

I respect your view T-ring. All types and shapes for everyone.
It is good we have our own taste. Maybe it's just the experience I had between the two, enjoyed Amber a lot more! Last words Ambers hotter goodnight ��
tounge ring is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #78
vogon_slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

One of the things that's interesting is that the 2 girls are going for VERY different market niches.

VL is going for the "the bosses trophy wife" thing, totally a desireable niche, and she has the body and the attitude for it.

AD is going for the "wild, fun and sporting girl next door", thing, totally a desireable niche, and she has the body and attitude for that.

What makes that the oddest is that the 2 are really not in direct competition. they're both targetting different guys... or at least, guys in different moods. Both are obviously very good at what they do.

Funny that there would be this much bad blood.
vogon_slayer is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #79
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Lane
Even though XY and Amber started the argument, I should not have taken their bait and joined in the conversation.

So I will be the bigger person and apologize to Amber, especially since I know who is coaching her to say what she does.

I will no longer address Amber on the boards until the next time she pisses me off.
There.... fixed that for ya......
Miss Victoria Lane

Yup... Now aren't you glad I fixed that for ya???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Lane View Post
She showed her true colors with starting out her post...hey bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Lane View Post
I tried. She has too much hate and hostility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prograde View Post
Victoria, you apologized the best you could. Nothing else matters if it was genuine.
!
That's pretty much the point.... it appears to be as insincere as it gets....

Mr. Paulie Rockstar.

edit add: errrr... Hi again greenpeace errrr..... GP
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:18 PM   #80
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogon_slayer View Post
One of the things that's interesting is that the 2 girls are going for VERY different market niches.

VL is going for the "the bosses trophy wife" thing, totally a desireable niche, and she has the body and the attitude for it.

AD is going for the "wild, fun and sporting girl next door", thing, totally a desireable niche, and she has the body and attitude for that.

What makes that the oddest is that the 2 are really not in direct competition. they're both targetting different guys... or at least, guys in different moods. Both are obviously very good at what they do.

Funny that there would be this much bad blood.
THANK YOU pretty much what I was going to say in nicer words! ♥
thats the thing our looks target differnt people. just like some girla I wouldnt aleep with because they are too skin y for me and I prefer thicker girls... aame goes with guys. whats so hard to understand youd think a hooker of all people would get that???

Jesus no one was arguing over whos hotter I dont care. Even in my reply to vl I even put in there that shes beautiful and im just happy she is working and safe and I am too. we are two different types THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS HOBBY you fucking numb nuts!

Shes beautiful im beautiful toris beautiful who is saying anyone is better than one??? I know IM NOT!!

Theres no bad blood toward VL from me none. zip. im just sticking up for myself and I use curse words so fucking shoot me sorry if it comes off hateful.

★This was my write up reply to VL in response to her PM to me apologzing ....then didnt send anything because I had to rethink it... I thought it may be a trap honestly like a lure into a LE trap to try to ruin me lol... for some reason. maybe a bit paronoid lol whatever....even told Tori that. I dont trust people like her anymore. ★

It read as follows..

Hi Victoria. I really appreciate your apology I really dont have bad blood with you I am happy your happy and im happy and still safe and working you know.

I always thought you were beautiful and until dickhead xy got involved and put whatever in my head that you hated me because whatever I just always had it in my mind but didnt really care too much.

no need for public. I could care less what they think. I dont speak with anyone more than client/provider time (few of which actually post on here are my clients seems like the losers with mad shit talking never get pussy and sit behind a computer all day jacking off... to me and you of course ;-) and I dont discuss any one else or spread it around. no need for that
sorry I hurt you with that gfys comment.. I was in a mood lol
thanks again girl.ignore the fools your great im great we know it and will keep doing fine without the fools and drama of the site. Shit I know id be fine. im sure you would too :-)

♥♥

And then it took a different turn I saw from her jumping to posting an "apology" to me.. which what she wrote to me actually seemed really sincere and I was like damn girl ok you might be ok after all. but nope I was wrong. so in the end gfys

Off to the Cuse tomorrow til Friday :P
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:49 PM   #81
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Going to get some more popcorn!!!!
luckyman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:53 PM   #82
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman1 View Post
Going to get some more popcorn!!!!
you know its good ...when you get called "fucking numb nuts!" ...fun times!
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #83
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Here are some more non apology apologies:

http://news.yahoo.com/sorry-im-not-s...214653623.html
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:57 PM   #84
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
you know its good ...when you get called "fucking numb nuts!" ...fun times!

I use that term often and endearingly at times
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:34 AM   #85
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Geezus.. a guy goes away for a few days and misses everything.

That was the most insincere apology I have every heard. As I was reading I thought, "she can't be serious.." I saw this post in another thread and think it applies here..

"Are you from another fucking planet"

- A bigger person would have stayed silent.
- A bigger person would have either kept the apology in PM or put out a simple post saying.
"I'm sorry for all the negative stuff I said." [Notice the fucking period and the lack of follow up excuses]
- A bigger person would not post an insincere apology then bitch about the feedback when everyone calls bullshit.
- A bigger person would post that they are in a different class when compared to other providers [who the fuck does that??, I mean really..]

Take a minute out to learn a little... Many people post and they aren't being attacked at all.. Whether they are providers or not. There are a few people that are routinely attacked or in the middle of shit.

If you find that you're one of those people you have to realize that it may not be the board...

MTny
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:47 AM   #86
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My god. Do these two have any idea how happy they are making XY by carrying on like this. Truly pathetic.
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:59 AM   #87
Heywood Jablowmenow
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Here are some more non apology apologies:

http://news.yahoo.com/sorry-im-not-s...214653623.html
That was my first impression when I stated reading this thread.

It kinda read "I'm so sorry you're rude and can't think for yourself"
Heywood Jablowmenow is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:11 AM   #88
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Yeah yeah yeah, you all are jumping on my bandwagon from Post #6 in this thread, but I was the only one "big" enough to also start my own insincere apology thread to Amber. I think the rest of you have some catching up to do. Apologies all around...or not.

If I've offended anyone with this post, I apologize for your inability to appreciate sarcasm.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:11 AM   #89
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Some folks get hotter by speaking (typing) some don't.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:25 AM   #90
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
some serious splits right there..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies