Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #76
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The world has gone mad, the sky is falling, dogs are fucking cats, ECCIE and Indys are sharing drama threads. Everybody can kiss their ass goodbye.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #77
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I think I'll go with the truth written by Erica stone

You don't need to be a CSI to use Google
Old 03-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #78
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I heard PI is behind all of this. Setting up all the providers on indys to get busted. He is doing this because despit his daily begging and groveling for Charlotte to return to indys she still hasn't. His plan is to eliminate all other hookers in the tri state area so he an CC can live happily ever after.

Those girls CC stole pics from for her website are really hot and not 60yrs old. Wonder if they provide.

I still know the location of that plane. I will tell you if you call me and you will get a free membership to my website.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:22 PM   #79
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Last chance. Stay on topic. Attacking CC is not the topic. If you want to attack her, start your own thread. Just be sure you are ready to deal with the consequences
hummmm
Old 03-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #80
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Yes the sky is falling, the drama, oh the drama....rumors, stealing pictures, the next rumor is the NSA and the IRS have teamed up to investigate stealing pictures of NSA/IRS undercover agents...
Old 03-16-2014, 08:54 AM   #81
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ok CC an provider calls a provider for a reference on a client the provider she calls is working with LE so the LE bust the provider who was looking for the referral on the client.So are you saying the LE show up on the door step of the provider looking for the reference and bust her for what solicitation for a reference or do they pretend to be the client in the referral.

Seems like all they really have to do is join Indy's and get the cell numbers and shit be a lot easier.
once again if they wanted to bust every ho on Indy's they would can't you see that no site is safe.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #82
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This is little more than a ThreAD. Why not just let it fade away.....not a question.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:57 AM   #83
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default TO EXPELL RUMORS

THIS IS NOTE TO THE TROLLS...I have made a decision based on findings out that once again my PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED ON A PUBLIC BOARD!!

FIRST TIME BY CHARLIE GIRL ON INDY'S.. NOW ERICA STONE....Thank you Ladies for being something I would NEVER want to be, you have shown me what VILE and hateful looks like. I am glad I am not you!!!

They have compromised my safety by outing my real name.. SHAME ON YOU LADIES!!! What they have done is link to and reference a FAKE report that reflects fictitious and false information posted by a HATER.. they believe the information to be true.. so they FELT like they need to warn people about me....they are the ones you should be aware of posting real life links to peoples name is just wrong in the wost possible way.

You cannot get years of good reviews, and have a great following if you are all those things I have been accused of.

And upon trying to HELP THE COMMUNITY..

I have been harrased, flamed, my life threatened, told I was going to get busted, etc..They felt my real name has been outted on a public board. so thank you again for Showing me that my security and anonymity is not safe on these Low End sites.

I want to thank those who enjoyed my postings, and say thank you for encouraging me to do so. I am glad you have enjoyed my humor, thoughts and banter. But Because I do not spend my days on here and learn the art of chat fighting and hateful banter..I do not fit in.

For those who consistently harassed me, you should be ashamed. I am not what I you have heard and sometimes if you look at the person rather than the rumors, and board persona's you will find that we are all not who we seem to be on the boards... and most of us are genuine and caring people.. so again shame on YOU!

To CANCEL any rumors that I got kicked off. I did not..I am leaving on my own accord..willingly...gladly. I AM REMOVING MYSELF DUE TO MY SAFETY BEING COMPROMISED!!!

I will not be giving or asking for references from Pittsburgh Providers, but I will continue to offer a good service to the men who have been so wonderful and to the future men who would like to see a discreet and private provider. You may find me at my website www.CharlotteCarrington.com

Peace out People..

Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #84
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

CC............. Erica Stone did not post your contact info. Again you have missed the mark and you are targeting the wrong person.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:37 AM   #85
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default She did

SHE DID.. on another board as well..I saw that with my own eyes....so she is behind this attack!!
Old 03-16-2014, 10:38 AM   #86
EricaStone
Account Disabled

User ID: 100627
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
THIS IS NOTE TO THE TROLLS...I have made a decision based on findings out that once again my PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED ON A PUBLIC BOARD!!

FIRST TIME BY CHARLIE GIRL ON INDY'S.. NOW ERICA STONE....Thank you Ladies for being something I would NEVER want to be, you have shown me what VILE and hateful looks like. I am glad I am not you!!!
More of the same but now with my name in it. I have not outted you in any way shape or form. I have not listed so much as your work phone number, email address, website or any other information much less your personal information. If someone chooses to google your screename (any of them) and read that you're a fraud, liar, whack job... whatever you've collected as descriptors and the laundry list of your deeds >> that's your problem and not borne from me or anything I've done.

As far as your story -- so many inconsistencies and changes. When you sent that email out Tuesday and I called you for details, it was one cop and two providers. You gave me an unlisted number for the supposed cop and two numbers for a supposed provider but nothing on the second. Since then, you've bolstered your story using real screenames and other information anyone can get from reading the boards.

It's a damn shame you seem so wrecked as a human that you choose to use THIS ploy to get attention: Using the basic fears inherent in this community against our community. There's plenty of news coverage and legitimate concern about LE out there for us to deal with without your crap.

By the way -- checking Pittsburghs LE blotters, there's no increase in arrests or unusual LE activity. Hmmm if they had 6 providers, or even two as you originally claimed, there'd be a list of folks locked up.

I've been around a while CC. I'm known to be a person who's very direct and a provider of integrity. You picked the wrong chic... move on.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:40 AM   #87
EricaStone
Account Disabled

User ID: 100627
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
SHE DID.. on another board as well..I saw that with my own eyes....so she is behind this attack!!
No, I didn't. And I haven't been attacking you - I'm just buying into your BS. Get over yourself.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #88
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Karma's a bitch.....
Old 03-16-2014, 10:53 AM   #89
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Erica

I have copied and pasted what you said ON the OTHER BOARD... so lie to someone else..

The lies and False statements are a a joke on that report..you know as well as I do that a Provider and a Wanna be political arrogant ass started those rumors..They are doing the same thing to another provider in Phoenix right now....and this all stems from her trying to warn a community as well..

I do not appreciate your accusations or ridiculous attempts to discredit me....

You are supposed to be someone who helps ladies out,, not tears them down.. Shame on you ERICA....
Old 03-16-2014, 10:54 AM   #90
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH View Post
Karma's a bitch.....
yes,, it is...COMPLETELY
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net