Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160869
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35604
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you take offense to being called a whore on a SHMB?
Hell no, what do you think I'm here for? A press convention? 7 21.21%
Nope, it's just a word. Who cares? 11 33.33%
No, actually I like being called a whore/manwhore. 8 24.24%
Yes, I am an elite courtesan, not a whore. 1 3.03%
Yes, that word has such a negative connotation that I don't want to be called that. 4 12.12%
Yes, my mother did not raise me to use such language. 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 01-02-2014, 09:16 PM   #76
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
but I hope you'll consider the possibility that many people here PERCEIVE you to do just that.
There is no perception. I was stating facts.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:31 AM   #77
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you are retired , isn't it normal to have your reviews taken down? Olivia you still have those linked to your every post.

I asked to have them removed. I got a PM today saying that is not allowed so take it up with management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Nope I don't follow your trail. I read the Houston forums and you happen to post there.

To read like a billion pages of two women stating over and over and over that they are proud whores because it is such a wonderful, descriptive and empowering word and reading pages and pages and pages of others rebutting them just to pipe up when you think I’ve left the thread that finally the tide had turned………………….Please. You can lie to yourself. You can lie to others, but you can’t lie to me. Darlin’ we have too much history for that.

Quote:
I have read many things that you have written and the word whore is pretty pale to the names that I have seen you call other people. You can stop waiting, because there really is no good reason to name names.

So the answer is no, I’ve never called you a whore or a slut. Now I’ve called you a few other things, but they aren’t feminist specific names; and let’s face it – You earned the title.

Quote:
Olivia, it really doesn't matter if YOU think you don't call people names here, but I hope you'll consider the possibility that many people here PERCEIVE you to do just that. Perhaps if you can open your mind a bit, you can adjust your approach to help us, your gentle readers, understand you better.

And might I suggest you do the same. My gentle readers haters and fans alike, read me because I’m fun. My guess is yours read yours trying to figure your angle. That’s not to say there aren’t those out there just dying to throw a few buck your way because of your allure. I’m sure there are or else you’d have gone on to greener pastures to hunt. However, your game is transparent to anyone willing to look……………..And given your game and strategy, I’m not your target. I’m gone.

Quote:
I'm not arguing, I'm pointing out that regardless of how you package it up, it feels like an insult. It wasn't nice and it felt like a slap and a dig. I'm guessing by you response, you might see my point.

You threw me under the FAT bus as a way I get at WAKEUP, regardless of your stated intent, it felt mean and nasty to me.

No, I didn’t. And yes you are. You’re entire tenure here on ECCIE has been nothing but one big argument to prove how aloof, intelligent, playful and willing to do anything you are. The point was, you’re not going to get a seat at the table no matter how much water you think you’re lifting for the malfeasant whore-hating whore-mongers. You aren’t going to get a seat at the table for sucking up to them either. Is Peaches messy? Yes. That’s what I asked not whatever bullshit you answered – Yes, I’m too lazy to go look it up.

In an effort to keep the dialogue regarding the thesis going and not attack other women including you and LD, I’ve tried a number of tactics to steer the conversation back to the topic while keeping your wanderings in check. I’ve ignored your condensation – the link to how to prepare and conduct a cogent debate was a bold move given you don’t know me. I flattered you by saying you were a leader, and it worked for a while. I apologized to you for literally no reason, and that worked for a while also. But I’ll give it to you though, you don’t give up. You continue to stir the pot for your handlers. So in closing, I’m going to repost something I posted on the other prostitution poll thread:

Now, we have the “technical” definition of what you think you are, frankly, it leaves me flat. You started out feeding on the other women, and now you’re feeding on your own tail. I truly wish you as much luck with your PM’s as you do with your scraps. The Stonewall Jackson quote still comes to mind, “May you be whatever you resolve to be.” However none of this mitigates the fact that if you’d wrapped up your last man properly, you wouldn’t be back on the board hoping for stacks of bills on the night stand.

Now if you will excuse me, I have asked for you already, if you are not prepared I understand; but I’m done trying to dance around your condescension and transparent marketing. I’m no more willing to feed off of you publically than I am any other woman. I’ll address any more merits you have regarding the thesis, but I’ll leave you to your client gathering and undercurrents of discord by simply re-posting these last two paragraphs. Sound good?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #78
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
You can lie to yourself. You can lie to others, but you can’t lie to me. Darlin’ we have too much history for that.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]
Just because you think I am trailing you doesn't make it so. Darlin' I have made it a point to stay out of your history. Your history is with another woman, not me.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #79
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

You're totally entitled to your opinion about me. I'm not going to stoop to personal attacks about you or your character or your history, because it's not my style. Not the way I choose to make my point or who I am, personally.

I'll say it again, I try really hard to like you, and I think I do, but the way you argue and throw out insults makes it very hard.

While it may have been condescending to post a link about developing non-emotional cogent arguments, it was sincere. You have something important to say but it gets very lost in emotion and disparagement. I'm sure in real life this is not the case...but it is how it appears here. Which is ironic, because that is basically the comment that I originally made about Wakeup and dearhunter. That asshole online behavior aside, I think they're likely decent guys if we were all sitting together at the bar at The Palm.

Clearly, from your comments here and your comments yesterday, you haven't read my exhaustive posts in D&T about my current situation. I don't expect you to care about my life and what is going on, why should you? I'm just saying that many of the accusations you make have been explained fully in the past.

I agree with you that your fans and readers read you because hey think your fun (and smart) and that mine read me because they are trying to figure out my angle. Fair enough. That's why I get PMs asking about my life. I'm rather open about it there. But much like you (e.g., your ethnicity), there are a few tidbits I don't publicize on the open board simply because they might make me VERY easy to find in real life.

The thing I have the most issue with is that you think I'm unkind to the other ladies here. I don't agree. I know many of these ladies in person. We socialize and share advice and stories. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a lady here who will say she's come to me for any reason and been treated with anything but care and respect.

Additionally, because of my respect for the man in my life who makes many things possible and easier for me, I can't let one comment stand without specifically addressing it:

"However none of this mitigates the fact that if you’d wrapped up your last man properly, you wouldn’t be back on the board hoping for stacks of bills on the night stand. "

As stated previously, I haven't "wrapped up" my last man properly or improperly. He's still very present in my life and we have a wonderful relationship that is truly mutually beneficial. Unfortunately, as he gets older and his health begins to fade, he doesn't have the ability to spend as much time with me as we both would like. Quite frankly, it's very hard in me and it's hard to imagine my life beyond him. And not because of the money. He's been quite generous to be sure that I am well taken care of after he's gone. That said, I can't just go out and have a "real relationship." Quite frankly, my type is the classic Type A womanizer...but the type that truly LOVES women. Not the whore mongering stereotype to which you refer. That's the type of guys I like, and attract. So it only makes sense that this is a good place for me to socialize online.

Sometimes I go to lunch with guys from ECCIE, sometimes drinks. So? I'm not charging them, so I'm not competition here. It's just a good fit. And I'm still not not sure why it's a problem for you.

When I do hook up with guys and they give me money, they don't do it because I asked or I need it. I make good money at my job and that's not including my allowance from my generous benefactor. They give me money because they know it turns me on and many men find that extremely sexy. It also makes them feel like they are paying for my silence and to be their confidante. Other things the high powered type of guys I like find important and sexy.

In closing, Olivia, I wish you the best. I didn't intend to trample you or others and step on them. If you truly feel that way, then please accept my sincere apologies. That's not who I am.

Take care and I am,

Truly yours,
LMx
Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #80
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're totally entitled to your opinion about me.
I know.

Quote:
I'm not going to stoop to personal attacks about you or your character or your history, because it's not my style. Not the way I choose to make my point or who I am, personally.
And this is where I stopped reading - literally, because it's utter bullshit. It's going to be nothing but more of the same thinly veiled attempts to manipulate people into thinking you're alluring.

Quote:
Now, we have the “technical” definition of what you think you are, frankly, it leaves me flat. You started out feeding on the other women, and now you’re feeding on your own tail. I truly wish you as much luck with your PM’s as you do with your scraps. The Stonewall Jackson quote still comes to mind, “May you be whatever you resolve to be.” However none of this mitigates the fact that if you’d wrapped up your last man properly, you wouldn’t be back on the board hoping for stacks of bills on the night stand.

Now if you will excuse me, I have asked for you already, if you are not prepared I understand; but I’m done trying to dance around your condescension and transparent marketing. I’m no more willing to feed off of you publically than I am any other woman. I’ll address any more merits you have regarding the thesis, but I’ll leave you to your client gathering and undercurrents of discord by simply re-posting these last two paragraphs. Sound good?

Quote:
Just because you think I am trailing you doesn't make it so.
Then don't bother with turning tides.

Quote:
Darlin' I have made it a point to stay out of your history. Your history is with another woman, not me.
Pleazzzzze.................... ...The stories get back to me. However if both of your assertions are true, the you needn't bother responding.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #81
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

As an elite courtesan, I say bandage up that whore sore,
and swing and swim in the hi tide, all you sweet, pretty,
delicious, classy, baby dolls.

Remember, haters eat taters.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #82
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
As an elite courtesan, I say bandage up that whore sore,
and swing and swim in the hi tide, all you sweet, pretty,
delicious, classy, baby dolls.

Remember, haters eat taters.
Yep, pretty much that's the size of it. Only see the blue skies; nothing but blue skies all the way.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:32 PM   #83
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Why do you have to hate on taters?
Old 01-03-2014, 12:36 PM   #84
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Why do you have to hate on taters?
I'm eating taters at my desk now...I love them. But I'm not a hater. I'm a lover not a hater.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:33 PM   #85
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

LOLZ
Old 01-06-2014, 09:20 AM   #86
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I didn't know they would take them down. I'll send a PM to Ike just now.

You did not know if they would take them down? So it wasn't really even a concern? You do know that you could take them off your Sig Line so that they would not be available on every post you make , especially one in this thread where LD clearly asked if whore was offensive on a hooker board and you have hooker reviews linked to your every post.

Quote:

Nice try. Tell me, do you still beat your wife?
Never been married.

Never beaten a woman.

Never been offended by words on a hooker board.

Never like it when folks try and get personal on a hooker board though.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #87
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
You did not know if they would take them down? So it wasn't really even a concern?
I thought the rule was that they couldn't be taken down so I never checked. You asked so I asked. Done.

Quote:
You do know that you could take them off your Sig Line
I took my sig line down when I left for Europe at the end of May

My reviews aren't on my sig line only my blog is.

But thank you for, yet again, making it all about me.

Quote:
Never been married.

So you say........See how that works.

Quote:
Never beaten a woman.
So you say........See how that works.

Quote:
Never been offended by words on a hooker board.

This is just absolute bullshit.

Quote:
Never like it when folks try and get personal on a hooker board though.

And like the aforementioned, this is bullshit.

You live to get offended and you take like everything super duper personal. So we're back to - again - if I tell you I love you will you shut up?

Old 01-06-2014, 12:26 PM   #88
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ who gives a shit WTF stop talking to this whore so she can move around.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

My reviews aren't on my sig line only my blog is.

The link is right under your name....it shows up on every single post.

Are you playing dumb?

Quote:
I thought the rule was that they couldn't be taken down so I never checked. You asked so I asked. Done.
They can't be taken down if you leave them up on your blog. So you really aren't being very truthful about that now are you?

I have seen ladies that retire and want their reviews taken down, have them taken down.

But I do understand how eccie would not want to bother to take something down....that you yourself really do not want scrubbed from the internet.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #90
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
The link is right under your name....it shows up on every single post.

Are you playing dumb?
Yes, I see it there. I was TOLD BY IKE AND PISTERELO THAT THE REVIEWS CANNOT BE TAKEN DOWN. I ALSO DIDIN'T SEE, WHEN I WENT TO EDIT MY PROFILE, THE FIELD I NEED TO CHANGE TO REMOVE THE LINK. IF YOU KNOW HOW, PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL. IF A MODERATOR WOULD HELP ME OUT, WTF WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Quote:
They can't be taken down if you leave them up on your blog. So you really aren't being very truthful about that now are you?
MY REVIEWS AREN'T ON MY BLOG. THE TWO REVIEWS ON MY BLOG ARE OF OTHER WOMEN. ANY LINKS TO MY WEBSITE ARE DEAD AT THIS POINT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, TOUGH FUCKING SHIT.

I'M RETIRED, AND EVEN IF I WASN'T I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. ARE WE CLEAR?!? I TYPED SLOWLY JUST FOR YOU.................

Quote:
I have seen ladies that retire and want their reviews taken down, have them taken down.

NOT HERE THEY DON'T. THEY CAN GUEST THEIR ACCOUNT, BUT CANNOT HAVE THE REVIEWS TAKEN DOWN. IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT, TAKE IT UP WITH MANAGEMENT.

Quote:
But I do understand how eccie would not want to bother to take something down....that you yourself really do not want scrubbed from the internet.

I HAVE TAKEN MY WEBSITE DOWN AND CONTACTED THE WAYBACK MACHINE. THE OTHER PLACES THAT HAVE MINED MY DATA THAT STILL HAVE MY INFORMATION UP ON THEM - SUGARNITES.COM IS ONE OF THEM - ARE NOT RESPONDING OR THEY ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND THE DOMAINS ARE EXPIRING WITHIN THE NEXT THREE MONTHS.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW? I MEAN BESIDES THE THINGS THAT ONLY ECCIE MANAGEMENT CAN ANSWER?!?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women