Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2017, 12:56 PM   #76
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ how can a dipshit with 32,405 posts like this have the chutzpah to call someone else snowflake or troll???
Why are either of you posting in the Austin forums? Are you both living here or have some connection to the place? At least Austin Ellen and Cap'n are locals.

EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #77
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ how can a dipshit with 32,405 worthless posts like this have the chutzpah to call someone else snowflake or troll???
For God sake lighten up Francis.
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #78
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why not ask that question in Pittsburgh, Troll? OH! Because nobody posts political threads there.

Poor little snowflake. You ought to stay in the cold, where your delicate sensibilities won't be damaged by thought.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Why are either of you posting in the Austin forums? Are you both living here or have some connection to the place? At least Austin Ellen and Cap'n are locals.

Check my profile.

Then re-ask your question, amigo!
Old 02-01-2017, 02:46 PM   #80
EagleEye
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Check my profile.

Then re-ask your question, amigo!
Check. Should have looked at your reviews.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:59 PM   #81
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Why not ask that question in Pittsburgh, Troll? OH! Because nobody posts political threads there.

Poor little snowflake. You ought to stay in the cold, where your delicate sensibilities won't be damaged by thought.
LOL
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #82
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by movinpeices View Post
Seems like Politcal discourse has devolved into correct or incorrect stances resulting in an Insanely toxic atmo. Id much rather approach the issues from an objective, data grounded, Foundation. When we agree on the facts of an issue we can then work toward a solution and more accurately project the long term consequences of the solution implemented.

Seeing as the topic is the executive order dealing with immigration, it seems like it breaks this law

8 USC 1152: Numerical limitations on individual foreign states

From Title 8-ALIENS AND NATIONALITY
CHAPTER 12-IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY
SUBCHAPTER II-IMMIGRATION
Part I-Selection System

§1152. Numerical limitations on individual foreign states
(a) Per country level
(1) Nondiscrimination
(A) Except as specifically provided in paragraph (2) and in sections 1101(a)(27), 1151(b)(2)(A)(i), and 1153 of this title, no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person's race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.
(B) Nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to limit the authority of the Secretary of State to determine the procedures for the processing of immigrant visa applications or the locations where such applications will be processed.

However upon further digging into the United States Code, the President as the head of the executive branch has hat loads of power. It would also be a fallacy to extend laws of a sovereign nation over people who arent afforded equal rights under the laws of said nation...I should probably look up the extent of coverage we give to people with visas and refugees/people seeking asylum.

Also note, and im sorry Im not fact sourcing this, the article in the 196x Covention clearly defining it being internationally illegal to turn away refugees facing persecution in their country of orgin.

Personally if the Republic doesn't fail, fracture, or fuck up royally while im alive, life will have been pretty sweet indeed.

In anycase I recommend observing the 2ND amendment if you are able. Just in case civil unrest leads to civil war. Sorry if I repeated anything, I generally skip over people shit talking one another and nonsense as rule.
There is another statute which already permits the President to restrict immigration to any group he desires. The authority already exists. I apologize I do not know the statute, or where it lies, but it is there.

Litigants challenging their denials of entry are limited so far to Resident Aliens who were seeking to re-enter and were denied entry. I think they might have cases. But as for other citizens of the countries banned, which are the subjects of the protesters, they have no case.

The law is clear.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #83
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
For those of you who think Islam is the only religion that uses a sacred book to justify violence, let us remember the kkk, the preach God and Jesus in everyone of their rallies. And do commit violence against non believers, cultures , immigrants and racist. All done in the name of cleansing the world. Should we ban them also. Ellen looking forward to you response and how you explain the difference between radical Christians and radical Islam.
I don't care what certain "followers" of a religion claim and do. Read the Koran and it's right there. It's all violence and oppression of the most extreme kind. Read the Christian scriptures and it's the exact opposite.

Personally I don't believe in either one. But to conflate the New Testament with the Koran and Haddith is an error.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:47 PM   #84
EagleEye
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
I don't care what certain "followers" of a religion claim and do. Read the Koran and it's right there. It's all violence and oppression of the most extreme kind. Read the Christian scriptures and it's the exact opposite.

Personally I don't believe in either one. But to conflate the New Testament with the Koran and Haddith is an error.
So if Christians followed the NT, like Muslims follow the Koran, then a lot of us better run for the hills. http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

As you say, it's right there.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:31 AM   #85
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Why are either of you posting in the Austin forums?
Quote:

Just for the record, assup started crashing the Pittsburgh forums on the day after Election Day.

Here's a POLITICAL thread where he posted 29 times!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1884114

He keeps popping up in lots of other Pittsburgh threads as well. Here he is fucking up an interesting discussion of Cuban cigars with his endearing style:

Quote:
Yummy. St. Luis Rey.

Smells like coal mines.

He even started a thread trying to bait us after the Steelers lost to NE:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1890039

But hey, it's ok - I don't regard assup as being representative of all Austinites! I'm sure the rest of yinz have much more class and intelligence than eccie's 3-time Dipshit of the Year winner. Except maybe Cap'n Cereal.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:27 AM   #86
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You can dish it out, but you can't take it, snowflake!

This time honored tradition began with your self-described "Butt Buddy," Bambino.

But frankly, nobody here gives a rodents rectum. Those who do should visit the Pissburg Pforum and judge for themselves.

Begone, Troll!

And, FUCK THE STEELERS,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Old 02-02-2017, 07:31 AM   #87
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You can dish it out, but you can't take it, snowflake!

This time honored tradition began with your self-described "Butt Buddy," Bambino.

But frankly, nobody here gives a rodents rectum. Those who do should visit the Pissburg Pforum and judge for themselves.

Begone, Troll!

And, FUCK THE STEELERS,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Oh Snap!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women