Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60126
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #76
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
just at the numb-nuts who have nothing else to contribute but cutesy little irrelveant dumb-ass remarks .. no wonder they HAVE TO pay for pussy.
Yet another "cutesy little irreleveant dumb-ass remark." This time from one of the "numb-nuts who (has) nothing else to contribute" from the Far, Far Right.

LL, no wonder you "HAVE TO pay for pussy."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #77
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have traveled, lived, and visited in all sections of Mexico, .... driven, ridden buses, and flown. I can't remember a trip on which I was not stopped, interrogated, searched, asked to produce papers, and/or otherwise hastled by some level of local, state, Federalis, or military. I have friends and FAMILY living in Mexico. I did not speak English until I started public school. I spoke Spanish. English was a 2nd language when I was a kid.

CJ0 is full of shit.

Here's a link from the website HE POSTED:

http://www.mexonline.com/mexguns.htm

This information is courtesy of the Mexican Tourism Board
Taking Guns/Ammunition
into Mexico is Illegal

"CJ0", .... comprendes, bobo?

Now, back to the Iranians ILLEGALLY sending (smuggling) ROCKETS and EXPLOSIVES into the Palestinian terroitories!

fuck you ... I crossed into mexico with a shotgun, 2 boxes of shells, and a class 2 hunting permit, more than once, NO PROBLEMO ! ... I was never stopped between the border and the ranch, the people were and are very friendly ... they need the income and WANT your business, jacking with the paying customers isnt their MO ... unless YOUVE done it STFU.

as usual, youre clueless .... watch some of the TV hunting shows produced, and filmed in Old Mexico ... they dont go there because its a hassle you moron ... you prolly got stopped and questioned on a regular basis becaues you look like a smuggler ..

from the link I posted

Additionally, Mexican Federal Firearms laws have recently been relaxed regarding some infractions of the law, which were earlier punishable by mandatory prison terms. Now, "common sense" Firearms laws, for the most part, are in place, to still protect the public and allow for proper importation of firearms and ammunition required for sporting use. Common sense is still required for proper importation of Firearms into Mexico.

A Maximum of 2 Rifles or Shotguns per hunter is allowed, guns may be accompanied by no more than 2 boxes of American Shells per gun (50 shells per gun). With the proper hunting permit, additional shells may be purchased in Mexico through various Licensed Sporting Goods Dealers. Only .22 caliber bullets and 12, 20 and .410-guage shotgun cartridges are available. Cost is somewhat expensive, but when measured with the risk of going to prison for smuggling shotgun shells into Mexico to save a few lousy dollars, the cost is cheap
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

fuck you ...

from the link I posted

.... to still protect the public and allow for proper importation of firearms and ammunition required for sporting use. Common sense is still required for proper importation of Firearms into Mexico.
fuck you for being a moron and posting exactly what I said ... you had PERMITS!

... typical sidestepping bullshit ..... you change the scenario to FIT YOUR FACTS.

Now genuis ... toss your AR15 the trunk .... and take it into Mexico ...

that is what I said ............ you are the idiot watching too much TV hunting dreams.

You turned a PALESTINE ... scene into hunting in Mexico ... so your logic ...

since you can het hunting permits to take hunting weapons into Mexico it is OK for the Iranians to deliver ROCKETS and EXPLOSIVES into the Palestinian Territories....

I said NOTHING about LEGALLY taken weapons into Mexico.

You fucked yourself with your own bullshit.

Typical for a blow-hard numb-nuts.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #79
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
CJ0 is full of shit.

Here's a link from the website HE POSTED:

http://www.mexonline.com/mexguns.htm

This information is courtesy of the Mexican Tourism Board
Taking Guns/Ammunition
into Mexico is Illegal

"CJ0", .... comprendes, bobo?

Now, back to the Iranians ILLEGALLY sending (smuggling) ROCKETS and EXPLOSIVES into the Palestinian terroitories!
Let me repeat, fool: That is YOUR LINK. What does your link say:

"Taking Guns/Ammunition into Mexico is Illegal"

Pssst....

Taking ROCKETS into GAZA is Illegal!

Moron!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LL, no wonder you "HAVE TO pay for pussy."
Who said I did? You, the BT-Chihuahua?

2nd time didn't work either .....

..... did you pay the 2nd time in advance?

You just don't learn do you?
Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #81
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who said I did? You, the BT-Chihuahua?

2nd time didn't work either .....

..... did you pay the 2nd time in advance?

You just don't learn do you?
Damn, I love reeling in a big ol' mullet!
Old 11-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #82
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Damn, I love reeling in a big ol' mullet!
Everyone knows you don't catch a mullet. You snag them. You enjoy that...OK

LL is a BULLRED. You are a punk with a canepole.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #83
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Everyone knows you don't catch a mullet. You snag them. You enjoy that...OK
As is often the case with references to mullets, it was strictly a symbolic comparison. I would not expect you to grasp symbolism. That would require a person being able to compute something greater than 2+2.

Move over LL, Iffy wants to join you in the mullet category!
Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #84
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
The real Zionists that live in America (the bankers) control the economy/monetary policy and have destroyed both.
I always suspected it.

But it is so nice to finally see it in the open. You're a fucking loon.

Can the rest of you assholes STOP arguing about the definition of smuggling and bringing weapons into Mexico?

For what it is worth, ANY time you bring weapons illegally into a country, you are smuggling. CJ17 is being disingenuous when he puts such hyper-emphasis on keeping it secret.

I don't doubt that Hamas TRIED to keep the smuggling as secret as possible. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Israelis deliberately leaked all of the "secret" information about the ships and tunnels just to put the Palestinians on notice that they are about to get bombed. It also might scare off the crew of the next smuggling ship if they know they are being watched and could be obliterated at any moment.

So, let's quit splitting hairs about the exact requirements for smuggling, but there are no exact requirements.

And let's get back to the insanity of SEE3772. Because, you see, he wants to explain to al of us benighted folks that the whole world is run by secret cabals of Jews. By all means, let's listen to the dear man...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SEE, you're not only an idiot, but a Fucking Nazi too!

NICE! At least we all know what you're really all about.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
For what it is worth, ANY time you bring weapons illegally into a country, you are smuggling. CJ17 is being disingenuous when he puts such hyper-emphasis on keeping it secret.
Actually when you look at the face of what he said, his conclusion is that if the activity becomes disclosed in the process it is no longer smuggling, because those were the facts reported in the article. The intent of the Iranians based on the reported facts was to use a series of transfers between vessels of different flags to get the illegal ROCKETS and EXPLOSIVES to Gaza.

"disingenuous"? ... it is either extreme ignorance or simply trying to modify the facts of the discussion in order to appear to be correct ...

.. typical bullshit on this board when people got nothing to retort.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #87
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Like you Rectus Lover!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:08 AM   #88
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I always suspected it.

But it is so nice to finally see it in the open. You're a fucking loon.

Can the rest of you assholes STOP arguing about the definition of smuggling and bringing weapons into Mexico?

I don't doubt that Hamas TRIED to keep the smuggling as secret as possible. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Israelis deliberately leaked all of the "secret" information about the ships and tunnels just to put the Palestinians on notice that they are about to get bombed. It also might scare off the crew of the next smuggling ship if they know they are being watched and could be obliterated at any moment.

So, let's quit splitting hairs about the exact requirements for smuggling, but there are no exact requirements.

And let's get back to the insanity of SEE3772. Because, you see, he wants to explain to al of us benighted folks that the whole world is run by secret cabals of Jews. By all means, let's listen to the dear man...
well, yeah. I admit it. But chill, Im screwing with the idiots. Leading LL around by the ear and watching him go batshit crazy is sorta fun ... smuggling? seriously? LMAO!!

when it boils down to it LL is just another one of the "last word" assholes with severe issues .. giving him the opportunity to parctice his trade proves it .. stay tuned, he'll be back in 5,4,3,2,1, ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
well, yeah. I admit it. ...
That reminds me of someone saying ....

.... "I was just joking."

When do you finally realize that you are following ...

... not leading?

Now, BT-Chihuauah, he is stalking.

So, now that you have admitted you are full of shit ...

... the thread topic can continue with you on the bench.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #90
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Will Lexus Lover and CJ17 please get a room?

Give each other a nice hard hate fuck in private please.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women