Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2014, 09:20 PM   #76
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I don't think anybody can figure out what's going on with you. You're so wishy washy. One day you want to protect providers and the next day you want to come on here and try to end prostitution or something by announcing that providers bbfs everyone. Lol.
And the fact that he stated your a dumb hooker....and your not smart enough to do anything else...and cant believe you do what you do.......
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:22 PM   #77
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
"I hope I irritate the hell out of them and judging by the fact that they always come at me I see I do."

Sadly you don't irritate anyone anymore. You might have once, but your continued antics have just made you the board laughingstock. You think you are poking for a reaction, but the reality is that your responses are what people find amusing.

If you don't want people to think of you as a clown, stop putting on the make-up and the rubber nose.

Honest to God, I feel sad for you.
+1
Old 12-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #78
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
The reason why bb is worse in this 'hobby' is because of the sheer number of men each of these ladies see. If we are exposing them to any unwanted gifts we are harming their families and we are harming other guys. If a female meets one guy in a bar she usually isn't doing it 3 to 4 times a day.

I can't believe you guys are literally upset because I am advocating being safe. I find that so very strange. I can't understand why each of you are so upset with anyone simply saying be safe and don't get injured.

Are you going to "Stop seeing Providers" as you stated we all should do?

Oh and one other thing....I know a lot of girls may only see one guy a day...and of all the girls Ive seen...maybe 25 or 30 over a couple of years only once has BBFS came up....I didn't bring it up and neither did they...
Old 12-16-2014, 09:32 PM   #79
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
That's nice that you can go commando with your SO, especially if she knows about the 17 times you've done it with a Hooker..
I don't know if I would mention the equipment failure though..

Happy Holidays,
JR.er..I mean MW
Who said I had an SO.
If I did it would be commando.
willdooit is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:38 PM   #80
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

Merry Christmas!!! Free condoms for everyone!!! Most don't leak,,most haven't been tested/used!!!!LOL
JJ Fun Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #81
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Now that Jayhawker has informed all of us that some individuals go bareback, for his encore he will inform us all that water is wet!
And I need to thank JH, I never knew how STDs were spread
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #82
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
And the fact that he stated your a dumb hooker....and your not smart enough to do anything else...and cant believe you do what you do.......
Oddly, a dumb hooker can hook and make just as much as a smart hooker.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:04 PM   #83
cliffbeefcake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Wisdom from Raylan Givens

Jayhawker, something tells me you're constantly running into assholes.
cliffbeefcake is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:07 PM   #84
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdooit View Post
Who said I had an SO.
If I did it would be commando.
Mea Culpa..

My bad if I realized you did not have a current SO.
If you connect with another I would still suggest you don't discuss the equipment failure..or..ah the Hookers either. Just a thought mind you.

Happy Holidays,
MW
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #85
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Oddly, a dumb hooker can hook and make just as much as a smart hooker.
All things being considered I prefer "smart".

How about you oh Gemma the Slinky one, you like us dumb or smart?
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:39 AM   #86
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have no issue wearing a condom when fucking. My only issue is wearing one for a bj. I seriously would rather jerk off to xvideos on my I phone than have a cbj. Do you all think the $5k an hour girls require a condom? I sure as the hell don't.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:33 AM   #87
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffbeefcake View Post
Jayhawker, something tells me you're constantly running into assholes.
No, not constantly...just you recently Cliff

I'm still wondering...y'all are upset because I made a post about being safe...

Fred I've not said at any time that everyone was doing it...I just said there are some that are putting the rest in danger. You know who you are...clearing my throat

Gemma I never said providers were dumb...I specifically mentioned you because you tried to come at me sideways. I was bothered because you accused me of blowing the issue with Lacey up when it was Dahlia who made what have now been verified time and time over to be totally and utterly false accusations. Instead of calling her out you called me out so I pointed out what I felt about you.

But again...you guys and ladies are upset because I advocated being safe...
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #88
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I don't think anybody can figure out what's going on with you. You're so wishy washy. One day you want to protect providers and the next day you want to come on here and try to end prostitution or something by announcing that providers bbfs everyone. Lol.
When did I say providers bbfs everyone? Maybe you and I should sit and talk iron out our differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Sadly you don't irritate anyone anymore. You might have once, but your continued antics have just made you the board laughingstock. You think you are poking for a reaction, but the reality is that your responses are what people find amusing. No, I think I irritate people. Truth sometimes hurts and I can tell these guys are bothered because I mentioned something that hits close to home with some of them and they know how they are and I know a few of them as well...

If you don't want people to think of you as a clown, stop putting on the make-up and the rubber nose. Mike if you have not noticed this is an anonymous board...meaning I don't care what people think of me...none of them see me at anytime and they have no ompact on my day to day life.

At any rate most of the reviews from Kansas City come from the same group of guys on the same group of providers..why is that...because you guys can't appreciate it when someone does a review for you so I have seen that the number of reviews has really decreased.

Honest to God, I feel sad for you.
Wait...lol...let me get this straight...wait let me stop laughing first...okay I am going to have to write through the laughing...you feel bad for me and this is an anonymous board. Do you honestly think people are like this in real life...if your persona here is the same as your real life then that is pathetic. That is to funny...you honestly feel sad...that is totally odd that you cannot separate an anonymous board from real life...really extremely odd...why would you feel sad for an anonymous posting that you have no clue who is doing the posting...totally odd
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #89
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
When did I say providers bbfs everyone?
Implied and inferred that quite a few do, but hey.
Quote:
...you feel bad for me and this is an anonymous board. ...why would you feel sad for an anonymous posting ...
I for one am sadly bemused. Assuming that most of the guys anonymous personas are what we present so the gals are comfortable accepting a date invitation, you appear to be simply throwing yours into a grill to get toasted. Amusing to watch, but also sad to see a persona that had some decent reviews get toasted.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #90
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
When did I say providers bbfs everyone? Maybe you and I should sit and talk iron out our differences.

Wait...lol...let me get this straight...wait let me stop laughing first...okay I am going to have to write through the laughing...you feel bad for me and this is an anonymous board. Do you honestly think people are like this in real life...if your persona here is the same as your real life then that is pathetic. That is to funny...you honestly feel sad...that is totally odd that you cannot separate an anonymous board from real life...really extremely odd...why would you feel sad for an anonymous posting that you have no clue who is doing the posting...totally odd
www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1140930

Truth hurts that much huh?
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women