Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41715
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2013, 05:23 AM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
A fresh out of the Academy Police Officer doesn't have much experience starting out in his/her new career.
Again, your assumption is incorrect in so far as you might apply the above to "all" graduates.

There is a substantial number of academy cadets who have prior experience with other departments AND the military ... and

I'm not advocating pay raises and/or increases in already strained budgets ... but ...

it is sad when some in our society accept paying a GED graduate $35 an hour plus benefits to tighten bolts on a wheel in a factory ... but expect to pay someone $15 an hour

risking their lives and limbs while being a psychologist, counselor, referee, peacekeeper, mechanic, tire changer, medic, pet rescuer, taxi driver, child care attendant, and God knows what else at a moments notice while being a cheerful, pleasant, respectful, caring, considerate, humanitarian and being cussed at, spit on, pissed on, and generally disrespected..... whether they've had a meal break that day or are working on their 2nd shift in a row.

http://www.odmp.org/search/incident/...rrorist-attack

Statistically speaking, btw, there are fewer citizen complaints about "fresh graduates" and fewer deaths of "fresh graduates" .... the lessons are still etched as to the former and less complacency as to the latter group.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:54 AM   #77
THE LEGEND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Unhappy LAPD again!!

What an interesting subject that shoulda never happened I have been wondering these COPS were up to no good if they have to arrest a lady while she is waiting for a designated driver defeats the purpose of having a designated driver or finding one .I hope the real facts come out and these COPS get their day in court and the young woman gets some $$$$$$ cause she had a very very nasty BRUISE on her face which resulted to more head INJURIES I will try and keep informed on the END result.
THE LEGEND is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:59 AM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LEGEND View Post
..... these COPS were up to no good if they have to arrest a lady while she is waiting for a designated driver defeats the purpose of having a designated driver or finding one .... .....I will try and keep informed on the END result.

She was publicly intoxicated ... (you confirm by your statement) ... and just how long do officers have to wait for someone to have a "designated driver" appear? ....

as for you keeping "informed on the END result" ...

................ please do and post a thread!
Old 09-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #79
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
She was publicly intoxicated ... (you confirm by your statement) ... and just how long do officers have to wait for someone to have a "designated driver" appear?
but who isn't drunk outside of a bar at 3am?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #80
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Again, your assumption is incorrect in so far as you might apply the above to "all" graduates.

There is a substantial number of academy cadets who have prior experience with other departments AND the military ... and

I'm not advocating pay raises and/or increases in already strained budgets ... but ...

it is sad when some in our society accept paying a GED graduate $35 an hour plus benefits to tighten bolts on a wheel in a factory ... but expect to pay someone $15 an hour

risking their lives and limbs while being a psychologist, counselor, referee, peacekeeper, mechanic, tire changer, medic, pet rescuer, taxi driver, child care attendant, and God knows what else at a moments notice while being a cheerful, pleasant, respectful, caring, considerate, humanitarian and being cussed at, spit on, pissed on, and generally disrespected..... whether they've had a meal break that day or are working on their 2nd shift in a row.

http://www.odmp.org/search/incident/...rrorist-attack

Statistically speaking, btw, there are fewer citizen complaints about "fresh graduates" and fewer deaths of "fresh graduates" .... the lessons are still etched as to the former and less complacency as to the latter group.
You're beginning to sound ridiculous now. I don't think anything I've posted pertaining to this thread deserves this kind of bullshit. Get over yourself will ya.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
You ate arguing with someone who thinks cops are underpaid and never do wrong...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. according to you .. or the bartender?
Old 09-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You're beginning to sound ridiculous now. I don't think anything I've posted pertaining to this thread deserves this kind of bullshit. Get over yourself will ya.
No, actually, these repetitive threads involving speculation, inaccurate reporting, and sometimes false reporting with hysterical headlines ... are ridiculous ....

.. but if it makes you feel any better ...

...cops bash cops .. particularly those who weren't present .. and they rumor monger.

So you, and some of your supporters, are in good company.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #84
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This ain't red fucking rover, you dipshit.

No sides on this argument. you're a fraud, Goyishe Janitor. a liar in the first degree.

I can't wait for you to be off this board and we can go back to talking about something other than your psychosis and homophobia.

Unless, of course, you have another "bet" pending that would keep you from leaving.

And fuck you, Whiny, too... Please, keep flinging ethnic and racial epithets. JL doesn't mind, because he's not Jewish.

Please, the two of y'all get a room.
I mind when it is a real insult of our people, not something said at the moment you desire to be offended so you can blow off some steam instead of Randy4dicks pecker.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #85
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
.. according to you .. or the bartender?
that would depend on the perimeter.

how far out should it be?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #86
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I mind when it is a real insult of our people, not something said at the moment you desire to be offended so you can blow off some steam instead of Randy4dicks pecker.
Ingles, por favor...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:02 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
that would depend on the perimeter.

how far out should it be?
Until the customer sobers up or is no longer a danger to themselves or others.

I suspect that the vast majority of drunks walking out of a bar who are confronted with LE in public were "waiting for their designated driver" after they were taken into custody.

It's pure speculation, but with an attitude of its the "cop's" fault the anti-LE movement members on this board would probably hold the cop responsible for not "getting her off the street' if they didn't and she stepped off the curb and was struck by a bus, and then determined to have been intoxicated. The "cry" would be ... "failed to protect and serve."

If the rear door of the vehicle was not secure and/or she was not buckled down in the backseat before they drove off with her, then the officer(s) are negligent and liable for her damages from her injuries ... hopefully they have liability coverage to handle it. If not, she is probably SOL, because typical cops don't have a pot to pee in or a window to cover it.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #88
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Coming in a tad late on this, but I'll point out that 1) as someone else pointed out, the back doors are either locked and can't be unlocked without a key (usually a handcuff key b) most (and almost all in major cities) have windows that might only open an inch, and are made of lexan or some other nearly unbreakable material iii) I can see for sure, but almost all LAPD cars, as well as most other major city cars) have some sort of bars in the windows.

If not, wouldn't escapes from the back seat happen more often? If a chick who might weigh 125 at biggest could get out, why not that 250 biker who benches Harleys for fun?

Inappropriate touching or not, somebody dumped her.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_voy View Post
Coming in a tad late on this, but I'll point out that 1) as someone else pointed out, the back doors are either locked and can't be unlocked without a key (usually a handcuff key b) most (and almost all in major cities) have windows that might only open an inch, and are made of lexan or some other nearly unbreakable material iii) I can see for sure, but almost all LAPD cars, as well as most other major city cars) have some sort of bars in the windows.

If not, wouldn't escapes from the back seat happen more often? If a chick who might weigh 125 at biggest could get out, why not that 250 biker who benches Harleys for fun?

Inappropriate touching or not, somebody dumped her.
You should have not come in on the topic at all ...

#1: A handcuff key unlocking a back door?
#2: unbreakable windows?
#3: bars in the windows?

And you got this special information where?

Just for starters ... here's a rear window shown of a unit where you live? .. Austin

No bars in the windows ... that "thing" you see through the window is a "cage" division between the rear and front seat (the thing that would prevent an officer from reaching into the back seat and beating someone in the back seat or opening a door and pushing them out .... FYI at the time she "exited" the vehicle it was moving (according to the film) at about 30 miles an hour..... so we have a pretty good sense that an officer didn't step outside, run along beside the vehicle and open the door with his "cuff key" .. even if a cuff key were used (which it's not) ... you don't need to "lock" the rear door, because the person in the back seat cannot open the door from the inside ... it's one of those "tricks" police pull.

Here .. this is a new game .. it's called look for the bars in the windows:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/texaspolicecars/

And here's LAPD .... in which incident occurred:

"Look Ma', no bars"! http://policecarwebsite.net/fc/capdcars/lapd.html

If I recall correctly the patrol unit in the film was also a crown vic.

Now .. typical handcuff key .. configuration

Motor vehicle "door key" configuration:

As for all those bars on windows and the "extreme" security of patrol unit backseats:

Here are some hits ... mostly recently in 2013 .. on the first page ....

http://www.google.com/#q=photos+%2B+...%2B+kicked+out

.. please note the women kicking out windows of patrol units.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #90
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Until the customer sobers up or is no longer a danger to themselves or others.
what sobriety test checks for "no longer a danger to themselves or others"?

Quote:
I suspect that the vast majority of drunks walking out of a bar who are confronted with LE in public were "waiting for their designated driver" after they were taken into custody.
and if cops take into custody every drunk walking out of a bar ....whose on puke detail?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women