Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2018, 06:34 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Hillary didn't either you idiot. She was not on the committee. If you had a brain you would blame Obama but too late for that dipshit. Obama and the committee were the only ones that had any power. What about the Russian money Trump got via the NRA? And by adding"strategic" you are just trying to add color to your bullshit story.
hildebeest, unlike the others, was in a position to know what the Russians were doing, M T Brain Socket. You can duck and dodge all you want, but you're not fast enough to avoid being bitch slapped by the facts, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:52 PM   #77
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayg07 View Post
And after the voting rights act passed in the sixties all these klansman democrats (dixiecrats) joined the republican party which is where they remain till this day.

not true!

Once they understood LBJ's game plan regarding blacks, most stayed in democratic party. a small number went over to the republican side.

the republican southern strategy had more to do with getting the southerm states to vote republican.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:35 PM   #78
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
hildebeest, unlike the others, was in a position to know what the Russians were doing, M T Brain Socket. You can duck and dodge all you want, but you're not fast enough to avoid being bitch slapped by the facts, M T Brain Socket.
No she wasn't You act like she was in charge of everything that happened. It is the only way you can justify throwing everything but the kitchen sink at her. Speaking of dodging, Why did you change your tagline? And why did you not answer me on who was on the committee?
Why didn't anyone say something back then? Wait supposedly Campbell did! But Obama and the Committee let it happen anyway. So either Campbell is a liar, Obama and the Committee( Hillary was not on it) were on the take or nobody knew about it because the FBI lied to Campbell. So lets see you dodge those facts.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:01 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No she wasn't You act like she was in charge of everything that happened. It is the only way you can justify throwing everything but the kitchen sink at her. Speaking of dodging, Why did you change your tagline? And why did you not answer me on who was on the committee?
Why didn't anyone say something back then? Wait supposedly Campbell did! But Obama and the Committee let it happen anyway. So either Campbell is a liar, Obama and the Committee( Hillary was not on it) were on the take or nobody knew about it because the FBI lied to Campbell. So lets see you dodge those facts.
Any Secretary of State worth a grain of salt damn well should know what shenanigans her foreign counterparts are about, M T Brain Socket, and she should have voted "no" and she should have informed the other directorates about what she knew, M T Brain Socket. She either knew, or she's the stupidest MF ever to hold the office, M T Brain Socket. You lose either way, M T Brain Socket.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:01 PM   #80
sean rider
Valued Poster

RATING: FALSE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hi...m-russia-deal/
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 05:03 PM   #81
sean rider
Valued Poster

Next comes the predictable fingers in ears "Fake News! Fake News!" which is the Trump version of "IS NOT!" / "IS SO!" / "IS NOT!" / "IS SO!"

Here to save you the trouble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwVcGXhi0o
Old 06-28-2018, 05:16 PM   #82
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Any Secretary of State worth a grain of salt damn well should know what shenanigans her foreign counterparts are about, M T Brain Socket, and she should have voted "no" and she should have informed the other directorates about what she knew, M T Brain Socket. She either knew, or she's the stupidest MF ever to hold the office, M T Brain Socket. You lose either way, M T Brain Socket.
And how do you know she even knew anything? If you believe Campbell then you would need to blame folks way above her. I guess that makes Trump pretty stupid if everyone around him is in Russia's pocket and he say's he didn't know. You are an idiot either way. Not one person on the committee voted against it by the way.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:19 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
[URL]https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/[URL]

RATING: FALSE
Snopes is in bed with hildebeest and the dim-retard party, moron. hildebeest minions write for Snopes, brain addled. David Emery is a vocal anti-Trump minion; so, you may as well be quoting Chelsea Clinton's talking points about her bitch for a mom, brain addled, because David Emery is every bit as biased.

Furthermore, brain addled, as stated above, any Secretary of State worth a grain of salt damn well should know what shenanigans her foreign counterparts are about, brain addled, and she should have voted "no" and she should have informed the other directorates about what she knew, brain addled. She either knew, or she's the stupidest MF ever to hold the office, brain addled.

Which leads to the question, "Did hildebeest vote "no" as she should have given what she should have known about Russia's shenanigans," brain addled? No, hildebeest didn't vote "no" as she should have given what she should have known about Russia's shenanigans, brain addled. Hence, you lose, brain addled.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:27 PM   #84
sean rider
Valued Poster

The truth of a proposition is not determined by who said it, it's determined by its correspondence to reality. That, in turn, can be assessed using evidence and facts.

Unless you can refute the facts in the Snopes article, you are just making noise.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:33 PM   #85
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

I keep seeing IB wish that Hillary would have opposed a deal involving Russia while commending Trump for rolling out the red carpet for them. What a fucking moron.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The truth of a proposition is not determined by who said it, it's determined by its correspondence to reality. That, in turn, can be assessed using evidence and facts.

Unless you can refute the facts in the Snopes article, you are just making noise.
David Emery's pro-Democrat/anti-Trump stances make him an uncredible and biased source for anything in politics, brain addled. That's trivially obvious to all but the most brain addled, brain addled.

The "facts" are: hildebeest didn't vote "no" given what she should have known about Russian shenanigans to gain control of strategic uranium reserves. Meanwhile, hildebeest's hubby and foundation received tens of millions of dollars from the Russians, brain addled. Those are the facts, brain addled.

Quote:
I keep seeing IB wish that Hillary would have opposed a deal involving Russia while commending Trump for rolling out the red carpet for them. What a fucking moron.
Trump didn't sell the Russians strategic uranium reserves, M T Brain Socket.
Old 06-28-2018, 05:46 PM   #87
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
David Emery's pro-Democrat/anti-Trump stances make him an uncredible and biased source for anything in politics, brain addled. That's trivially obvious to all but the most brain addled, brain addled.

The "facts" are: hildebeest didn't vote "no" given what she should have known about Russian shenanigans to gain control of strategic uranium reserves. Meanwhile, hildebeest's hubby and foundation received tens of millions of dollars from the Russians, brain addled. Those are the facts, brain addled.

Trump didn't sell the Russians strategic uranium reserves, M T Brain Socket.
Oh, Mueller was the FBI director. He seemed to miss that Russian collusion.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 05:58 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

We live in dumb times. This began with the RWWipes denouncing education as elitist.

Dumb is the new normal.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:00 PM   #89
sean rider
Valued Poster

Hey I.B." I'd suggest rather than "fake news" you say it in the original German.

"Lügenpresse"

You can impress your friends! Plus it has one of those cool umlaut things like the name of a heavy metal band!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.99cab2d5c53a
Old 06-28-2018, 06:40 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey I.B." I'd suggest rather than "fake news" you say it in the original German.

"Lügenpresse"

You can impress your friends! Plus it has one of those cool umlaut things like the name of a heavy metal band!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.99cab2d5c53a
Go suck David Emery's dick, brain addled. hildebeest voted "yes" when she should have voted "no", and she and her people received millions from the Russians before and after she voted "yes". Lib-retard deflection and lies do not change those fundamental facts, brain addled.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women