Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #76
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Nina, what you are saying is you are paying high dollars to be with a celebrity of one sort or another. They dont necessarily provide a "better" session. Is that correct?

yes, as far as i have heard they even are worse :-)... but of course there are exceptions.... I have heard some good stories too. It all depends... On the woman in question......
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #77
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Miranda Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
*Sigh* Marcus, Please don't use such words and how do you know the white knights have small dicks?? Hmmmmmm....
I think you would do well in a court of law, Naomi, as a hard-nosed cross-examiner.

Now you have the witness in a corner!

However, to be legally binding, I think you have to read him his Miranda rights before the interrogation.

. . . Anything you say can and will be used against you!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #78
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I think you would do well in a court of law, Naomi, as a hard-nosed cross-examiner.

Now you have the witness in a corner!

However, to be legally binding, I think you have to read him his Miranda rights before the interrogation.

. . . Anything you say can and will be used against you!
My aunt always told me I should become a lawyer.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #79
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Nina, it sounds like at least part of the high end market is a sham with look a like models and celebrities and other Provider wannabes who may not give any decent service at all. Kind of like "smoke and mirrors" for the wealthy.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #80
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Nina, it sounds like at least part of the high end market is a sham with look a like models and celebrities and other Provider wannabes who may not give any decent service at all. Kind of like "smoke and mirrors" for the wealthy.

It isn't "service" in the sense of "what's on the menu?"

The problem with Texans is they seem to view providers like an In & Out Burger joint. All about the menu. I know I'm generalizing & there are some fine fellows there that don't fit that category.

Heck if you want any menu item/even something off the published menu I'm sure there is a stroll somewhere in Houston where you can be accomodated for a Franklin or less.

HDH's are not defined by menu.

I also disagree with Nina that HDH's are (B-list) Celebrities. They aren't doing P4P in the explicit way we define it. Sure there may be exceptions, but by and large you have to have a civie relationship with them, even if it is clearly financially more beneficial to one party vs. the other.

And if you wanna go that far, as others have noted, the most expensive piece of pussy you will ever get is your wife....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #81
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

I was not speaking about service as items on a menu. I was speaking about the total package. What defines HDH? You want an "experience" of one sort or another. I guess some just want companionship. Others want a fantastic and memorable erotic experience and others want everything. I feel you can get your "experience" for a reasonable donation short of thousands. There are con artists in every field who feel that by charging lots of money, they can pass themselves off as the best. Now some HDH may be the best and combine everything you want in a special experience but I am still left with the feeling that many just charge a lot and do not give value in return.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #82
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

The problem with Texans is they seem to view providers like an In & Out Burger joint. All about the menu. I know I'm generalizing & there are some fine fellows there that don't fit that category.
O M G. I think I just fell in love with atlcomedy.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo true!
Old 04-24-2011, 08:14 PM   #83
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
My aunt always told me I should become a lawyer.
Well you can get me off anytime!

Quote:
O M G. I think I just fell in love with atlcomedy.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo true!
That's crap!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #84
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I wouldn't think there would be any limits on the HDH for that kinda money per hr. I would think the lady would re-evaluate what she was offering if the gent had a request. Just as long as the lady doesn't decide to go BBFS for the said money. If she does, then she's probably got another agenda by getting pregnant and having him support them.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #85
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Well you can get me off anytime!

[B]That's crap!

sixx
@ getting you off anytime.

I'm sure there are some exceptions but I do agree with ATL.
It seems like most of the Texas guys go on dates with a grocery list in mind.
That would annoy me. How can one enjoy a date with such mindset.

Happy Easter btw
Old 04-24-2011, 08:29 PM   #86
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
@ getting you off anytime.

I'm sure there are some exceptions but I do agree with ATL.
It seems like most of the Texas guys go on dates with a grocery list in mind.
That would annoy me. How can one enjoy a date with such mindset.

Happy Easter btw

You know I am all about the BBBJ.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #87
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
You know I am all about the BBBJ.....

sixx
Could you spend $300-$500 on a lady that didn't offer that? I think I know the answer to this one.

Since you say Texans aren't all about the menu. At least I thought that's what you were trying to say.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #88
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Naomi and Atl poking fun at Texans does not change the reality. Texas do know how to get value for their money. Naomi, I dont know who you have been dating in Texas. I think if a guy is spending 300 to 500 for a provider, he is looking for a "total experience" without necessarily having a deal breaker in my opinion.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #89
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Could you spend $300-$500 on a lady that didn't offer that? I think I know the answer to this one.

Since you say Texans aren't all about the menu. At least I thought that's what you were trying to say.
See...A good lawyer only asks questions to which they already know the answers.....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #90
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

It's all about the illusion. The illusion that your getting something extra special or worthy. It's a sales tactic. My boyfriend was having a moving sale and trying desperately to sell his stuff. All of his items were priced very cheap. But no one was buying his stuff....And he really wanted to get rid of everything. So he started raising the prices, which I thought was the wrong thing to do! But then, oddly, the items started selling. We thought it was funny, how weird and price obsessed people are!

He explained to me, that no one wants to buy more junk. And if something is cheap, they automaticly assume it's worthless. But if you raise the prices, people automaticly assume they are getting something worthy and special. It's a mind set.

Men go to HDH's because they like the illusion of getting something extra special. But as some have stated, you can have an amazing time with the less expensive gals as well. With HDH's you get a gorgous lady wearing Prada with a charming attitude and intelligence to match. But if you look around and do your research, you can find an amazing girl without the frills, who delivers the same or better services, without the price....because they are out there. If you like frills and illusion, then the HDH is for you. But many fellas don't care about frills, they only care about service. That is the difference between the 2 IMO.

One is not better then the other. Just different. Some fellas like fancy frills with good service, and some don't care about the frills just want good service. Mind set. In the end, the results are the same. A BJ is a BJ. A lay is a lay. Yes, some are good, some are bad. Research, and you will find a lady who does a great BJ. Thats why we have Eccie -for you to learn and see what your getting for your donation.
incognito isis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women