Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2021, 04:54 PM   #76
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Unfortunately, the Texas state government is likely to rub off on a lot of the rest of the country. I used to be jealous of the monger scene in Dallas and the rest of TX, but not anymore. Supposed affluent cheap ass cowboys and ultra conservative politics seem to have taken the inevitable toll.
Dems supported the bill. The VP, the dumbest woman on the planet, did as well.

And I don't foresee the new law being anything that hinders mongers or the scene in the long run. Right now, it's the new kid on the block, but who knows if it's going to be enforced as harshly as people are afraid it to be.

As far as covid is concerned - This is not going away. Let's all pretend it's the end of the world and continue living. If you get it, you get it. If you're an old fat fucker (the most at risk group) and are too afraid, stay the hell out of the game.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 11:00 PM   #77
rams
Lifetime Premium Access

Is she going by aria on there?
rams is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:34 AM   #78
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
The vast majority of relatively new kgirls working in the States have either worked previously in Korea, Japan, etc, all of which are very BB friendly orgs.
You forgot China, U.S is one of their last stops, In a lot of the Asian countries Looks are everything, so if they don't make the cut they end up working elsewhere. I've been to Gaijin friendly "soaplans/houses" in Japan and BB happened with with 2/3 girls I saw while I was out there. Also a lot of the yonger generation are interested In forginers, so speaking a bit of Japanese helps with getting laid with a Civil while out there.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 01:21 PM   #79
Meiji
Zen Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Punk77 View Post
You forgot China, U.S is one of their last stops, In a lot of the Asian countries Looks are everything, so if they don't make the cut they end up working elsewhere. I've been to Gaijin friendly "soaplans/houses" in Japan and BB happened with with 2/3 girls I saw while I was out there. Also a lot of the yonger generation are interested In forginers, so speaking a bit of Japanese helps with getting laid with a Civil while out there.
Yup, China, Singapore, etc are all stops too. There's Korean-specific agencies in Tokyo that are pretty much code for bareback full service (since paid FS is technically illegal in Japan). But lots of the soaplands and other services whether they are Japanese girls or not, BB is surprisingly available more often than you'd think. As you said, knowing some Japanese is very helpful. I went to Tobita, the old time red light district in Osaka and negotiated a tip for BB with a VERY cute 23 year old Japanese woman.

That's not to say it's available everywhere with every or even most girls, but it's quite common in east Asia.
Meiji is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 02:46 PM   #80
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

if it is legal here we will be flushed with most beautiful girls from everywhere in the world in stead with the new laws we are taking the left over from diffrene country from europe to asia sad but truth
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:57 PM   #81
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_hammer View Post
if it is legal here we will be flushed with most beautiful girls from everywhere in the world in stead with the new laws we are taking the left over from diffrene country from europe to asia sad but truth
It's not legal in SK, Japan or anywhere. It's just not something they're going to go out of their way to enforce. But unlike here, they're not going to make up some bullshit new consequences to try and score political points with the populace. In that regard, you can thank the moronic US politicians.

It is obvious that the best girls will likely be within their home countries. That is a given. The best looking K girls are going to work mainly in Korea, some will travel internationally to markets like Taiwan, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and maybe the US if the right contact reaches out to them. The best looking American girls will primarily be within the US. And that's fine. America is a white nation, so obviously. If you've got some game and the money in Korea, you can hit up their club/karaoke/host scenes and just score something there. Some of the girls that come from Korea to the states really are first timers in the scene and decide to take on a gig right out of a club or karaoke bar.

As far as NK girls go, well, a lot of the SK girls don't even consider them Korean and their existence annoys the shit out of SK workers. Not related but something funny to chew on.

In all fairness to Dallas, the Cali market took a hit when the aggregate sites for providers, Cityvibe and Kdelights were shut down. Bottom line is, America sucks for hobbying.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 11:58 PM   #82
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Ronin, you have not contributed at all to this discussion beyond "Some people are bad! I'm not though! I have game (LMAO, no you don't!)." Okay, fine. You're not complete scum. But you clearly are a snowflake, triggered at how bad you are at conversing. Here's your fucking cookie.

and

And "I've been all over the place and have been here for a long time!"

I am not impressed. Am I supposed to be? Seriously, how does this add to the discussion?

You couldn't have a simple discussion with me regarding the topic at hand and instead of owning up to your lack of understanding about the situation, you tried to flaunt your status. Then when you realized I wasn't impressed, you're now blaming "internet culture." for your poor showing.

You should have left when you first said you were, instead of sticking around and embarrassing yourself even more with each post.

I'll move past it when Dallas is at least comparable to LA as viable option for talent to come without having to jump through hoops. And yes, some self reflection wouldn't hurt on a lot of people's parts.

I have conceded that right now in this climate, the new laws/consequences does affect things. But that doesn't answer to the years in which Dallas already had a shitty stigma. Even if you completely take out the new law, Dallas is still the most hated community amongst the ladies. You're underplaying this and are focusing more on the new law.

Stop posting reviews, at least on this forum. This forum has been a shitfest for years. At some point, it stopped being about reviews and more about old men and their egos trying to one up each other. And then people read these reviews and try to get the same experience. Then when things don't go the way they want, people start threatening with nos. If LA can have a good scene without this community, so can we, as Dallasites. I believe I've already mentioned this at least once.

The best start is to stop reviewing.

How does that sound?
I see your literary prowess has improved from deriving “force” from “I let them decide” to the completely fabricated use of quotation marks. It’s so hard for anyone to see any truth in what you say when you interject with lies. What moron tries to pass off a false quotation in which the actual words are merely a page or so back. Just sad. I’ve offered to show you my game. So far all you’ve done is reject that offer and continue to run your mouth. And if you hadn’t been such an ass and twisted my words, I might have tried to contribute more and you and I wouldn’t be at this point.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:27 AM   #83
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
I see your literary prowess has improved from deriving “force” from “I let them decide” to the completely fabricated use of quotation marks. It’s so hard for anyone to see any truth in what you say when you interject with lies. I’ve offered to show you my game. So far all you’ve done is reject that offer and continue to run your mouth. And if you hadn’t been such an ass and twisted my words, I might have tried to contribute more and you and I wouldn’t be at this point.
What lies have I told you? Cite them.

Otherwise, cry elsewhere.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 12:49 AM   #84
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

if you go youtube search girls in macau there are alot
Old 09-10-2021, 12:51 AM   #85
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

Nk girls provide best services
Old 09-10-2021, 05:33 AM   #86
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_hammer View Post
Nk girls provide best services
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 10:18 AM   #87
Ronin3
Premium Access

Quote:
What lies have I told you? Cite them.

Otherwise, cry elsewhere.
Just about everything you put in quotations. You do know the relevance of quotation marks? Maybe you don’t. I apologize for assuming basic grammar skills. Also you replied “force” where I stated she makes the decision. Do you suffer from STML? Babble on
Old 09-10-2021, 11:46 AM   #88
Ronin3
Premium Access

It has occurred to me that your responses are bound by neither logic, accuracy, or even truth on occasion. It’s obvious I’m dealing with a woman. Prattle on.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:51 PM   #89
Aoi
meh

Keep crying, Ronin.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 01:34 PM   #90
Ronin3
Premium Access

Quote:
Keep crying, Ronin.
You’re so imaginative. It’s amazing that for all that banter I’m feeling left a little lacking and uninspired. You know, how your imaginary partner must feel.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women