Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #76
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idigress View Post
Amber -

You know I am a fan of yours and I agree with not supporting pimps. What do you have in mind to help us understand who not to call. Whether it be a list or perhaps some guidelines for deciding who to call. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersilk View Post
A list with the girls that I know got pimps!....coming soon!!
Well i've been thinking, and I know that's a dangerous thing sometimes, about this statement, and I think some parameters need to be established before the list comes out. I know that most wont want to hear this but it's a reality for me, but quite a few providers will refuse me a visit based on my race, nothing else about me matters, because of the stigma that is attached to "being black, so because I know what it's like, only target the ladies that have "pimps" that affect the hobby. Face it, some of the most wonderful ladies in this business have guys that by a lot of peoples standards would be considered their pimp. But the guys are only there for their safety and might even be a SO, so I don't think that those type of relationships should be outed. As i've said in another statement, as long as the other person doesn't interfere with the way that a provider handles her business, it shouldn't really matter. But those that are under the control of a "pimp" and have turned from being legit, honest and reliable providers, by all means should be outed. Because there's one thing that I know, if a list ever comes out, even if it's back channeled, sooner or late someone with a vendetta against someone else will try to throw in the "she has a pimp" thing, especially if it's known that the stigma attached to that will harm their business. So since I have felt the sting of rejection, I don't want someone else to have to experience it too,because of a stigma. Just a thought. BBT
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #77
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

+1 BBT
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #78
Blackhawk101
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Yeah but folks like Micky Metro bust you girls instead of the low life pimps and their street trash.
Blackhawk101 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #79
Blackhawk101
Premium Access

Encounters: 89
Default BBT I hate to tell you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
Well i've been thinking, and I know that's a dangerous thing sometimes, about this statement, and I think some parameters need to be established before the list comes out. I know that most wont want to hear this but it's a reality for me, but quite a few providers will refuse me a visit based on my race, nothing else about me matters, because of the stigma that is attached to "being black, so because I know what it's like, only target the ladies that have "pimps" that affect the hobby. Face it, some of the most wonderful ladies in this business have guys that by a lot of peoples standards would be considered their pimp. But the guys are only there for their safety and might even be a SO, so I don't think that those type of relationships should be outed. As i've said in another statement, as long as the other person doesn't interfere with the way that a provider handles her business, it shouldn't really matter. But those that are under the control of a "pimp" and have turned from being legit, honest and reliable providers, by all means should be outed. Because there's one thing that I know, if a list ever comes out, even if it's back channeled, sooner or late someone with a vendetta against someone else will try to throw in the "she has a pimp" thing, especially if it's known that the stigma attached to that will harm their business. So since I have felt the sting of rejection, I don't want someone else to have to experience it too,because of a stigma. Just a thought. BBT
I know of 3 providers who date black men but will not see them in the hobby.
I have asked why and the majoriity say safety.
They love their black man but not majority of young black men in the hobby is what I have been told. One of my friend on the board is black. So I always ask the providers I like if they see black men for him/
Blackhawk101 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #80
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

While I appreciate your response SW, i'm not trying to turn this discussion into an NBA or no NBA thread. I've heard the arguments so that's not what i'm trying to debate, honestly, I really don't care anymore. My point is about making sure that the "bad for the hobby" providers and pimps are the ones that are outed, nothing more. We all have the right to choose who we want to see, I do, so the NBA thing is a moot point for me, but again thanks for your explanation. BBT
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #81
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I've been thinking about this topic for a few days, and at the chance of pissing a few ladies off, would like to add SO's/boyfriends/hubby's to the list. If a lady allows one of THESE to control who she sees or what she can do during her dates, then he is no better than a pimp.

If I am with a lady and she says, "I only do THAT with my boyfriend," then I will never see her again.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #82
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Normal View Post
I've been thinking about this topic for a few days, and at the chance of pissing a few ladies off, would like to add SO's/boyfriends/hubby's to the list. If a lady allows one of THESE to control who she sees or what she can do during her dates, then he is no better than a pimp.

If I am with a lady and she says, "I only do THAT with my boyfriend," then I will never see her again.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.
Think some more. I'm totally shocked by this. I have to put you on my DNS list due to "insists on bbfs".
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #83
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Dang Babee, where in my statement did you read "bbfs?" I have never asked for bbfs in my life, nor do I intend too.

Please stop putting words in my statements. I could give a rats ass if I'm on your DNS list or not. Too many ladies here who know me, have seen me, and would see me again.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #84
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mighty defensive there.

Just read what you wrote. Not what (I think) you were trying to say, but what you wrote.

When I read it, my 1st thought was WTF is this guy - or any client - to dictate my personal life/ get into my - or any ladies - marriage and dictate what is or isnt within someone else's relationship? Does he really think because he has bought one hour of my time, he then can dictate the other 23? and what I can and cannot do in those 23 and with whom? is that not a loose definition of pimping itself?

I went to bbfs because it's number one on the "so's get" but clients dont - ie, thats my personal biz therefore not part of my biz. I know ladies who dont do <insert your fav acronym here> but have chosen to reserve that for private.

You wrote:

"If I am with a lady and she says, "I only do THAT with my boyfriend," then I will never see her again."

Seriously? If a provider doesnt do whatever you want she's......what? What exactly? She's pimped? outted? reviewed badly? Cursed on some board? What?

Think it through and clarify. I think I know what you are trying to say but what you wrote is "nothing should be off limits to a client" and that is a very disturbing statement and attitude.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #85
Abe Normal
Ambassador

My main beef was with "kissing," but it can also be applied to bbbj, cim, or greek. You can take what I said anyway you want....won't cause me to lose sleep over it. I've heard 'em all, and I'd wager that 99% of the guys here have heard the ol' "I only do that with my BF" statement at least once in the hobby. If the lady does not provide that at home either, then fine, but just don't cheat the client.

A hubby/boyfriend/SO/ pimp sitting at home on his sorry ass, unemployed, waiting on the old lady to get home from her session with his beer/drug money, then using her any way he wants, is no better than a pimp. THAT, in a nutshell was my beef.

There once was a top ten provider in the Nashville area. She was around 10-12 years. Everybody loved her. She had hundreds of reviews. Many times she was asked to provide greek, and every time the guy was shot down with " I only do that in my private life." More power to her. She got the $$$$$$$$ anyway, but the clients' needs were not met.

Just don't tell me I have to look elsewhere for a specific desire, then run home to pimp daddy and give him what you denied me.....for fucking free no less, LOL

To clarify further, if I ask for something you don't provide, then say, "I don't do that, sorry." Regardless of your beliefs, I am a gentleman and will accept your answer. Don't tell me I ain't getting it but someone else at home is !
Old 09-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #86
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've been thinking about this topic for a few days, and at the chance of pissing a few ladies off, would like to add SO's/boyfriends/hubby's to the list. If a lady allows one of THESE to control who she sees or what she can do during her dates, then he is no better than a pimp. Do you think that we, as providers, do not share the basic needs for affection and companionship as the general public? Providers have the ability and the RIGHT to limit or extend services to whomever they please as long as the hobbyist is forewarned prior to the appointment then it should never become an issue.

If I am with a lady and she says, "I only do THAT with my boyfriend," then I will never see her again. Ridiculous for obvious reasons.
Quote:
My main beef was with "kissing," but it can also be applied to bbbj, cim, or greek. You can take what I said anyway you want....won't cause me to lose sleep over it. I've heard 'em all, and I'd wager that 99% of the guys here have heard the ol' "I only do that with my BF" statement at least once in the hobby. If the lady does not provide that at home either, then fine, but just don't cheat the client. I'm so confused as to why you are concerned with a provider's personal life. My clients are well aware of my menu prior to booking a session. I don't feel that I am CHEATING anyone if I refuse to negotiate my menu. Regardless of what I choose to do in my private life.

A hubby/boyfriend/SO/ pimp sitting at home on his sorry ass, unemployed, waiting on the old lady to get home from her session with his beer/drug money, then using her any way he wants, is no better than a pimp. THAT, in a nutshell was my beef. In all actuality, the money is no longer yours. The money was given as an exchange for services provided. If we choose to rip in to shreds and sprinkle it around our incalls then that is our choice. It's ours. We earned it. Period.

There once was a top ten provider in the Nashville area. She was around 10-12 years. Everybody loved her. She had hundreds of reviews. Many times she was asked to provide greek, and every time the guy was shot down with " I only do that in my private life." More power to her. She got the $$$$$$$$ anyway, but the clients' needs were not met. His needs were not met?! Are you insinuating that because a provider prefers to partake in certain activities outside the hobby then she is no longer capable of satisfying her clients? By your own admission the provider in question was successful so apparently she met the needs of a hobbyist here and there during those 10-12 years.

Just don't tell me I have to look elsewhere for a specific desire, then run home to pimp daddy and give him what you denied me.....for fucking free no less, LOL... And why the FUCK not?! Who in the hell are you?! Surely you don't think that because you purchase an hour or so of a lady's time that you have the authority to say what she should/should not do with the remaining hours of her life for which you have not paid.

To clarify further, if I ask for something you don't provide, then say, "I don't do that, sorry." Regardless of your beliefs, I am a gentleman and will accept your answer. Don't tell me I ain't getting it but someone else at home is ! Inflated Ego? Overestimated sense of importance?! Inability to view providers as anything other than spineless tits and ass? So many things wrong here...
Slight thread highjack, I know. I completely agree with the OP. Pimps are horrible, manipulative men who prey on weak, immature women. There is no argument there. Pimps will continue to flourish if the hobbyist continues to patronize women who are known to have pimp affiliation. Booking sessions with a pimped provider is condoning the lifestyle and ensuring that the pimp-trend becomes ever more popular.

It is ludicrous to suggest that we, as independent providers, should make it our personal crusade to inform these poor, hapless hobbyist of a provider's management status. The accused will play the innocent, bullied victim and then retaliate with rumors of their own and we will sully our own reputations in the process. The mediators will be viewed as catty, childish, drama-ridden, etc.

It is exhausting to try and determine who has/doesn't have management. Of course, there are plenty of obvious clues:

Backpage time stamps - If you notice several girls posting ads back to back, within minutes of one another, it might be noteworthy. NOT ALWAYS! ...just something to consider.

Background similarities - If you notice 2 or 3 girls posing on the same sofa, in front of the same pool, beside the same vehicle then it may be possible these women know one another...

Doubles partners - I know several well-reviewed, popular providers in the AR forum who are members of the same "pimp family". Anytime I see these women offering doubles with a new, inexperienced provider then I safely assume that the pimp has expanded his stable and is training a new puppet.

So many more but like I've said, it's exhausting. I despise pimps and if I am absolutely sure that a provider is working with management then I do not share references and I make it a point to inform any client of my reasoning. Most times, the client will seek the providers company despite my own warnings so it's really a moot point. I do not go out of my way to find out what any particular provider does in her spare time and I only involve myself if the pimp presence is blatant and undeniable. I think we should at least make these idiots do a better job of hiding.....Sheesh.

As for the quote above, this is a personal pet peeve of my own. I realize that we are providers and that hobbyist would love to think that we do not seek other, more emotionally satisfying relationships outside the hobby. This is a ridiculous idea. We have the same basic needs as any other woman. Why should we not?! I hobby because I enjoy it. I don't do it to support a drug habit or a pimp daddy. I work at my own leisure and I am selective with the clients I see. I require more from my clients than the standard donation. Placing a few hundred dollars on the nightstand does not give you the right to make judgements or voice opinions on anything non-hobby related. I deserve respect and have no problem asking them and their donation get the hell out if they are unable to accommodate that very basic request. I have a zero-tolerance policy for assholes who overestimate the value of the almightily dollar. I am a provider. I am providing a service. I reserve the right to refuse service to whomever I choose. I am always fair and upfront with anyone interested in booking a session. I love being able to spend time with my clients. I like getting to know them, laughing with them, and I sometimes miss them if they stay away too long. I can honestly say that NONE of the men I'm choosing to spend time with nowadays has an issue with anything in my non-hobby life. With a few I have shared personal information, or asked for advice and they were/are always happy to help. They view me as a beautiful, young woman who has an active social life. We have a mutual respect for one another. I will never understand the hobbyist who feels justified to offer his opinions of a provider's private life when the issue does not directly affect him.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #87
Abe Normal
Ambassador

To simplify my beef....if you don't offer a particular service, just say so and end the sentence right there. Do not add to your answer by telling us who you WILL do that for.

Kinda rubbing our noses in it, but not in a good way.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #88
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To simplify my beef....if you don't offer a particular service, just say so and end the sentence right there. Do not add to your answer by telling us who you WILL do that for.

Kinda rubbing our noses in it, but not in a good way.
To simplify further, do your hobby research. Read past reviews, check P411 profiles, consult with fellow hobbyist. Know the menu before walking through the door. If you don't have time to research or if no information is available, then you might just call a well reviewed, top tier provider instead of risking a YMMV experience with an unknown.

Oh, and I have something I'd like to rub your nose in, you bad, bad dawg. Wait, I only do THAT with my boyfriend. Muahaha, all in good fun sweet cakes.

Thread hijack over. Back on topic. Hoes up, pimps down.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #89
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I shouldn't have asked for clarification, cuz it just went from bad to worse. Not at all what i thought you were going to say, Abe.

Bottom line, what we do in our private life is just that - private. If we were to be fair & apply your formulary, then there would be no business since I get paid to provide what my clients are not getting..usually at home, from some fat heifer watching soaps and eating bonbons waiting for you to bring your paycheck home. Applying your .02, you guys should stop calling us - quid pro quo my friend.

To assume that any client - no matter whom - is in the same league as someone a provider is in a committed relationship with...just huh? Seriously? No baby, y'all aren't. If you think you are, well hold on cuz you are being taken for a ride. Period. And that isn't fair.

If a provider is fair & honest - WYSIWYG, then her personal is hers and your personal is yours. When either person's personal intrudes on biz, then there will always be problems. That is usually learned the hard way, usually after some omF'INGg experience.

What Amber is talking about is crews who cheat & outright steal from clients. Pimped or indy or managed, it happens. It's just more prevalent with the the thug pimping.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #90
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

And it is always going to happen.
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women