Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #76
Pussy Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I need a copy as well miss Ginger D. Please and thank-you for all the effort to protect providers and
Hobbyists alike
Old 09-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #77
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

Well, this whole thing has turned into a huge mess! Let me start from the beginning...

As far as the list that was sent out – there are 4 ladies on it that I am personally 100% sure are managed. The remaining 3 – I had no personal knowledge of – their names were given to me by another provider. I assumed that this provider had positive proof & personal knowledge that they were also managed, so I added them to the list. You know what they say about assuming!

I've recently found out that the only actual proof the other provider had was the pimp calling her and telling her that "they were also his girls." A pimp's word is definitely NOT proof to me! 2 of the 3 girls named by this other provider and subsequently put on the list are vehemently denying that they are involved with the pimp... and I believe them.

I would like to offer a public apology to both Lizzi, and All-American Ashley – I should have never taken someone else's word for it not knowing whether they had substantial proof and were 100% positive.

I'm sorry, ladies...so very sorry. I feel like a giant ass. Please forgive me, & let me know if there's anything else I can do to rectify this!
Old 09-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #78
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm sorry, ladies...so very sorry. I feel like a giant ass. Please forgive me, & let me know if there's anything else I can do to rectify this!
To Lizzi and Ashley... Ginger is absolutely one of the best in this business and I consider it a personal honor to know her. I know this situation has been upsetting to both of you... in the hobby often things are hidden behind a veil of smoke and at first don't appear to be what is true.

Ginger is honorable in admitting she was misled, and she would be a GREAT person to ask questions about working in the hobby.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #79
AllAmericanAshley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97941
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wish someone would have came to me about all of this before it went this far. I stay to myself just for this reason here. I don't read the boards that much and now that im getting more involved more gossip about me is coming to the light. If you would please message the hobbiest that you sent the list to and let them know. I don't need a bad rep. Im the sweetest girl you'll meet.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #80
newguy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Already casualties in the pimp hunt, didn't see that coming. Very nice of Ginger to admit she is wrong, that is something we rarely see in society these days.

It is the only reason I questioned this from the beginning, someones ambitions seemed too personal to not have other intentions. I could be wrong and that is fine, I'm just a very cynical person these days and take no ones word at face value.

So does anyone have a name on this pimp or where he is from? Here local or out of state?
Old 09-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #81
AllAmericanAshley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I won't put his name out there but he's from shereveport. This man is crazy. He stalked me for a week until i told my father. N my father approached him
Old 09-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #82
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
your right you do run YOU and YES I did just recieve one of her famous emails to recruit...

Lizzi I apologize you got drugg into this ...

Yes I asked if you had folks. thats termniology for a daddy a pimp

and Like I told you and people know I will not associtate with that Pimp and YOu know because I only said part of his name when we talked and you already knew

again thanks for the email...

and take care I hope to meet you someday!!
I believe here I apologized to You Lizzi and Ashley the Same..

I never meant for it to go into a shit thrown contest

And Ginger I didnt drag you into this your the one that decided to take it upon yourself to take the information further...
Old 09-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #83
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2001 View Post
Already casualties in the pimp hunt, didn't see that coming. Very nice of Ginger to admit she is wrong, that is something we rarely see in society these days.

It is the only reason I questioned this from the beginning, someones ambitions seemed too personal to not have other intentions. I could be wrong and that is fine, I'm just a very cynical person these days and take no ones word at face value.

So does anyone have a name on this pimp or where he is from? Here local or out of state?
I have no other hidden intentions other to disassociated myself from all the Pimp and their girls and the clients that support them.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #84
newguy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
I have no other hidden intentions other to disassociated myself from all the Pimp and their girls and the clients that support them.

I really hope that is the case. Just seemed from the beginning to be headed in the wrong direction due to previous drama parties on here. The base idea of eliminating said manager and not supporting his product is a good one.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #85
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmericanAshley View Post
...If you would please message the hobbiest that you sent the list to and let them know...
You didn't even have to ask, hon. I already planned on doing that. Again, I'm truly sorry.

Quote:
...And Ginger I didnt drag you into this your the one that decided to take it upon yourself to take the information further...
Syd – I really don't want a war with you. I never said you dragged me into this. It's more than obvious from my posts in this thread that I enthusiastically signed up for the pimp take-down effort.

I merely said that you believed that this pimp had these girls in his stable just because he 'said so' – And I automatically assumed that you had more proof than that.

A lying pimp is still at the root of this whole mess... I hope everyone sees that!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #86
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139772
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I appreciate it Ginger, and Thanks Syd for the apology. Im just trying to have fun and stay safe in Hobby Land. Guys dare to try the RUSSIAN DOLL experience? PM me
Old 09-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #87
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please reflect to post #2.???
Old 09-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #88
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to know too since Ive only been to AR once and am coming soon...Pimps need to be shut down..
Old 09-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #89
AllAmericanAshley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

They're going to be around no matter what we try to do. Its been around forever. they aren't scared of LE because most of them work with LE. And have been their whole career.

But as far as the bashing others names because of something you was told before you came to that person yourself.. That's not what we are here for. Im here to meet nice gentleman who are generous to us women. I love meeting people in the hobby.

But i accept the apologies. And im here for a while everybody!!
Watch out little rock!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #90
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmericanAshley View Post
They're going to be around no matter what we try to do. Its been around forever. they aren't scared of LE because most of them work with LE. And have been their whole career.

But as far as the bashing others names because of something you was told before you came to that person yourself.. That's not what we are here for. Im here to meet nice gentleman who are generous to us women. I love meeting people in the hobby.

But i accept the apologies. And im here for a while everybody!!
Watch out little rock!

When I decide to figure out what I'm here for I'll be sure to ask you!!!

And Yeah Pimps have been around forever I LIVE IN HOUSTON AND I KNOW PLENTY OF PImps that don't go around doing this bs....

But HE is not a PIMP ...SIMP IS THE DEFINITION OF THAT HUMAN BEING...

I WASN'T TRYING TO START MESS NOR DID I POST NAMES AND I BELIEVE ABOUT MY 2ND OR 3RD POST I ASKED THIS TO BE

CLOSED.............

THIS RIFF RAFF IS FOR OTHERS NOT ME..........

Yeah I want them out of Arkansas and Shreveport how do you stay safe from him if he knows were your momma stay>>>

anyways take care!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women