Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2023, 07:09 AM   #76
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Sharon Stones brother suddenly died last week. Damar Hamlin refuses to talk about what really stopped his heart.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:27 AM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Help the guy out by posting the sources that are accountable and recognized by other academic journals in the field.
They have none. Just unsupported cause-and-effect. A guy is hit by a car and killed. When you look at VAERS data he is Covid vaccinated and dead, ergo the Covid vaccination caused his death according to those who doubt the efficacy of the vaccines.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:30 AM   #78
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Maybe some help on the horizon

COVID litigation conference next month in Atlanta
They should arrest, convict and execute everyone who advocated this so called vaccine.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:33 AM   #79
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So it wasn't longer than 3 years?
If you understood the scientific method you'd realize that the assertion that the mRNA kill shot will have no long term impact is a hypothesis.
LOL... it surely must be.... enjoy it until you can't.
ON YOU. That is not what the discussion is about.
I don't have to wait. The excess deaths occurring everywhere the killshot was distributed are already accumulating. This isn't imaginary. We KNOW how many people are dead. The argument is over the cause.... so far everything but the Kill-shot has been proposed.

It is only a matter of time until the obvious has to be recognized.

So if it's NOT the kill shot what has caused 550K excess deaths in the US since APR of 2021? Global warming?

LOL...

And for the fools saying this is religion, well I advise you to start reading about the scientific method. You will not that SKEPTICISM is part of the scientific method. Faith in what you're told by the experts isn't.

You follow your science... I'll follow the math. It never lies. Not so you're "experts" - because I'm old enough to remember when it stopped you from getting and spreading COVID... but then the science changed and that turned out to not be true.

now all you have is it wasn't worse than it would have been. HAH... show the math on that assertion! You cannot prove a counterfactual, but you go with it...
"It is only a matter of time until the obvious has to be recognized."

Your math proves what you want it to prove. No facts behind the math. Over 40,000 people just died in Turkey. Probably many vaccinated. Your MATH will attribute those deaths to Covid vaccination. I provided you a link that totally refutes your "math" yet you choose to ignore it and assume that the deaths were due to the vaccines. Take a course in statistics and understand cause-and-effect then get back to me with your inane comments.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:38 AM   #80
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Maybe some help on the horizon

COVID litigation conference next month in Atlanta
Looks like a meeting of "ambulance chasers".
Old 02-15-2023, 07:45 AM   #81
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Speed, though you mean well, you can’t educate the uneducateable. Things like facts, logic and common sense will be refuted by info from the least reputable internet sources. It’s all they have. Sadly, it’s all they know.

In the words of Jonathon Swift and Neil deGrasse Tyson “ You can’t use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn’t use reason to get into.”
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:48 AM   #82
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So what is your explanation about why the increase in deaths occured in a single month? I would expect the same increase in succeeding months but it did not happen.

Again, people are going to assume what they want to fit their opinions.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:50 AM   #83
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Speed, though you mean well, you can’t educate the uneducateable. Things like facts, logic and common sense will be refuted by info from the least reputable internet sources. It’s all they have. Sadly, it’s all they know.

In the words of Jonathon Swift and Neil deGrasse Tyson “ You can’t use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn’t use reason to get into.”
Unfortunately you are correct.
Old 02-15-2023, 08:09 AM   #84
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

And you have none of them. You fall for every sales job the liars in the Democratic party, which is run by those believing Marxism is a good economic policy.

Everyday I see you make posts that show a total lack of common sense or basic knowledge.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 08:18 AM   #85
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

If I was bored and had time I'd find the post about how EVERYONE who had the vax was going to die and their bodies would have to be burned within two years of the initial jab. But then fools would just say they didn't mean mean the first two years literally...it's the two years after the two years that it didn't happen. You can't educate anyone unwilling to learn, regardless of topic.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 09:30 AM   #86
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Your math proves what you want it to prove. No facts behind the math.
No. It shows there are ~550K people who mathematically should be alive but aren't. We know historically, the percentage of people that die every day from medical causes... for some strange reasons, deaths with cancer, blood, respitory disease are going through the roof in comparison to historical norms. Those curves started diverging in Mar/Apr 2021.

What could have happened that would explain it? It's not COVID, because the curve would have diverged earlier...

So tell us genius what is YOUR explanation for the excess deaths?

Quote:
Over 40,000 people just died in Turkey. Probably many vaccinated. Your MATH will attribute those deaths to Covid vaccination.
Well they aren't in the US so I doubt the CDC will add them to their death statistics... but nice misdirection telling me what I will do.

Quote:
I provided you a link that totally refutes your "math" yet you choose to ignore it and assume that the deaths were due to the vaccines.
Your link does not explain why there are 550,000 excess deaths being reported by the CDC.

It's not my numbers and not my math... it's the CDCs numbers.

Quote:
Take a course in statistics and understand cause-and-effect then get back to me with your inane comments.
LOL... that's too funny. You should tell the CDC how to assign those 550K excess deaths.

Again, whay else do you have to explain the deaths that have occurred IN EXCESS TO COVID and ALL other NATURAL forms of death???

It can't be COVID... because those are separately counted deaths... so what is it?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 09:39 AM   #87
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
If I was bored and had time I'd find the post about how EVERYONE who had the vax was going to die and their bodies would have to be burned within two years of the initial jab. But then fools would just say they didn't mean mean the first two years literally...it's the two years after the two years that it didn't happen. You can't educate anyone unwilling to learn, regardless of topic.

Most people forgot basic science they learned in high school, and seem to be overly impressed with job titles.

The problem with trying to talk about Covid-19 is that it is a very unusual virus that is behaving quite differently than those in the past. The mRna vaccines are a different process that they were hoping would be able to protect people as the virus changed variants, but the data shows that hasn't happened.

Even at the very start is was mentioned that this virus was in the same family as the common cold and flu, and that mutations were highly likely. It is a lot different than measles, whooping cough, small pox, chicken pox, mumps that don't mutate as frequently so getting once vaccine that would last for a long time was not very likely to start with.

The other issue has been the wide variety of symptoms and severity of people getting the virus. Many were carriers but never presented any symptoms. Others died, or had very sever cases.

The issue with heart issues in young people after than vaccine does seem to be a problem, and with young people under 25 or 30 seldom getting very sick makes the risk of getting the vaccine with some problems an issue. Doesn't mean it is a large percentage getting severe reactions to the vaccine, but with a smaller percentage getting a severe case of Covid it makes the risk of getting the vaccine greater than not getting the vaccine.

There have been exaggerations on every side of the Covid argument, and the number one problem is that we really don't know how many people actually got Covid but never had any symptoms and never tested for Covid. Also the Covid tests were not 100% accurate, and cases were missed and also over reported. Problem is there is no accurate data available. Those that claim there is have no clue about statistics.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 12:25 PM   #88
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what is your explanation about why the increase in deaths occured in a single month? I would expect the same increase in succeeding months but it did not happen.

Again, people are going to assume what they want to fit their opinions.
Your post reflect that.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 12:26 PM   #89
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
And you have none of them. You fall for every sales job the liars in the Democratic party, which is run by those believing Marxism is a good economic policy.

Everyday I see you make posts that show a total lack of common sense or basic knowledge.
At least you’re entertaining. Not impressively smart at all though (not even unimpressively to be honest. I don’t expect you to rely on things like facts or knowledge, just silly rantings from some dude that I picture is a hick or rube who for the first time in his life has an opportunity to use one of things called a Computer. You driving into town to use the interwebs?

Believe me, you entertain me but I don’t take a single letter you type seriously. You don’t even provide a snack for thought. I rank your rantings down their with Bambi and RIP
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 12:27 PM   #90
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
The problem with trying to talk about Covid-19 is that it is a very unusual virus that is behaving quite differently than those in the past.
How so? How did this virus differ from other viruses?

Quote:
The mRna vaccines are a different process that they were hoping would be able to protect people as the virus changed variants, but the data shows that hasn't happened.
Why was mRNA therapy expected to protect against all variants? WHo made that assertion?

Quote:
Even at the very start is was mentioned that this virus was in the same family as the common cold and flu, and that mutations were highly likely.
So why was the response so different from other cold viruses?

Quote:
It is a lot different than measles, whooping cough, small pox, chicken pox, mumps that don't mutate as frequently so getting once vaccine that would last for a long time was not very likely to start with.
Yet, you assert that this was claimed. Who claimed that and why?

Quote:
The other issue has been the wide variety of symptoms and severity of people getting the virus. Many were carriers but never presented any symptoms. Others died, or had very sever cases.
Or does that have to do with the treatment protocol? Why were items like Ivermectin downplayed or dismissed despite reams of daata showing its efficacy? What would it mean if ivermectin WAS an effective prophylactic to the EUA and the mandates?

Quote:
The issue with heart issues in young people after than vaccine does seem to be a problem, and with young people under 25 or 30 seldom getting very sick makes the risk of getting the vaccine with some problems an issue.
Then why mandate a treatment to a portion of the population that isn't at risk? Who made money from that mandate?

Quote:
Doesn't mean it is a large percentage getting severe reactions to the vaccine, but with a smaller percentage getting a severe case of Covid it makes the risk of getting the vaccine greater than not getting the vaccine.
After how many deaths have other vaccine trials been halted? Why was the definition of vaccine changed in 2020 by the CDC? What from a science perspective chnged that we had to include mRNA therapies which had not been classified as a vaccine before?

Quote:
There have been exaggerations on every side of the Covid argument, and the number one problem is that we really don't know how many people actually got Covid but never had any symptoms and never tested for Covid.
That being the case, does a mandate make any sense?

Quote:
Also the Covid tests were not 100% accurate
Do you know what the PCR tests were testing for? Hint it's not COVID...

Quote:
Problem is there is no accurate data available. Those that claim there is have no clue about statistics.
Do you think that's on purpose or just a big coinkiedink? Why did the powers that be care about cases and not deaths?

The answers to every question I posted are easily available. and if you answer them honestly, you'll get the picture of what's been done.
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women