Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #76
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

^^^^^^^ Dude.... Now that's what I always do... Pay them to leave...! Just not that much...lol ^^^^^^
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #77
King_Louie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain View Post
....For anyone interested, you may read about my experience on my blog, including the full text exchange.
Off topic but I've got to say Gwen, I clicked the link which then led me to your main site. Looked around a little and from a computer guy's opinion, your website is one of the most up to date and informative I've seen in the occupation. In the top ten I've seen for sure.

OK...Carry on....
King_Louie is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #78
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Louie View Post
Off topic but I've got to say Gwen, I clicked the link which then led me to your main site. Looked around a little and from a computer guy's opinion, your website is one of the most up to date and informative I've seen in the occupation. In the top ten I've seen for sure.

OK...Carry on....
Thanks for that! I try! :-)
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #79
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeE View Post
I used to believe that a relationship with a provider was possible. Til I loaned her $3000 and she decided it was time to move. Lesson learned.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #80
Quentintime
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Well I was approached yesterday by this provider looking for money to get back to town. I haven't seen her in almost a year.
Quentintime is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #81
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

AGree with dm52 - mine only gets turned on when I am looking for a poa (piece of ass)
Samcro84 is online now   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #82
urspace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentintime View Post
Well I was approached yesterday by this provider looking for money to get back to town. I haven't seen her in almost a year.
She must be scavenging though old phone records looking for prey.
urspace is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #83
satxman6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

She msg me yesterday askin me for money that she was in Waco that she was crying BLah blah blah
satxman6969 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:13 AM   #84
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews

Nobody messaged u satxmann. Get over all this already. It's dead. And it hasn't ruined my business at all. The same ones talking are booking with me. Bizarre
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:22 AM   #85
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Some very interesting reading here. I have been in and out of the hobby for several years. I dont see women (providers) as whores or anything negative. That said, I know they run the gamment for being low class whores to high class ladies using what god has given them to make or suppliment a living, which I personally see nothing wrong with. I do think that the vast majoirty that post on eccie fall on the high class end, that is one reason i enjoy reading the boards

But blowpop said it well, they are not your friend, and unless you are paying them, they dont care to spend any time with you. There are obviouly expections, but I bet they are few and far between. And that is what has pulled me away from the hobby. I like the friendship of someone I am sleeping with. Plus I am sort of kinky and you have to know someone to explore that I have found it more satisfying to me to find someone that is looking for a friend as well as needing some help, they are out there, just harder to find.

Not sure why i decided to post this, just felt like it. I read the boards everyday, dont really post a lot, but enjoy the chatter. There is one lady that I have been wanting to see, just getting a look at her personality thru her posts....but I am always busy when she is in town....but it will happen I upgraded status recently to see her ROS

Carry on, be safe, and have fun
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #86
satxman6969
Valued Poster

I can post are conversation I actually played along with it yesterday just to see what else she would say and she actually sent me a video of her playing with her self lol I have to give her credit if I was just alittle bit dumb I actually would have believed her...
Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 AM   #87
satxman6969
Valued Poster

No one said anything about messing up your "business" were just letting ppl know what kind of person you are..I'm just about to post are conversation on a post just to shit you up
Old 05-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #88
IQUITNOW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You can forward me that video if it would make you feel better.
IQUITNOW is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #89
satxman6969
Valued Poster

Lmao I think I earned it buy having to hear her garbage for that long.. It's kind of sad because there really are girls out there that really do need help, and that prolly would come see you once they came into town..it's funny she had told me she needed gas money then she said I have a Yukon...ok no one gets a Yukon if they can't afford to out gas in that tank so Chloe next time you might wanna say you have a ford fiesta
Old 05-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #90
urspace
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by satxman6969 View Post
Lmao I think I earned it buy having to hear her garbage for that long.. It's kind of sad because there really are girls out there that really do need help, and that prolly would come see you once they came into town..it's funny she had told me she needed gas money then she said I have a Yukon...ok no one gets a Yukon if they can't afford to out gas in that tank so Chloe next time you might wanna say you have a ford fiesta
This is classic what you posted on the other thread. I know what you mean about the gas guzzler...but she probably bummed that off someone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satxman6969 View Post
Wow you guys she tried to do the same thing to me yesterday she txt me asking "is there anyway we could make some type of arrangement? Send me some money for gas and ill give u a session when I get into town" "she said she had a Yukon she said she was crying hungry she feels alone lol so I told her to send me some pics to make sure she was legit she sent acouple but ofcoarse I didn't send her anymore...she needs to be BANNED from this site this is BS if any moderator wants proof of what she is doing I have no problem txt them or emailing the convo
I'd love to read the rest of the convo...lol
urspace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women