Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2013, 02:11 AM   #76
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This oughta make your hemorrhoids twitch, flighty:

"The head of the Justice Department's criminal division, Lanny Breuer [Odumbo appointee and deputy to AG Holder], is the highest-ranking official who admits knowing that ATF had used the tactic of gunwalking early on. Breuer's deputy wrote him in April 2010 that in Wide Receiver, a case started under the Bush Administration. "ATF let a bunch of guns walk," and said it could be "embarrassing" to ATF. When those documents were made public on Oct. 31, 2011, Breuer issued a statement saying he didn't alert others in Justice Department leadership about the gunwalking, that he "regrets" not having done so, and that he likewise regretted not alerting leaders about the similarities between Wide Receiver, started in 2006, and Fast and Furious, started in 2009, at a time when the Justice Department's public position was that no gunwalking had ever occurred.

Holder has consistently denied knowing anything about gunwalking within his agency when it was occurring. ATF is a division of Holder's Justice Department. He asked the Justice Department Inspector General to investigate in late February 2011. That investigation is ongoing. Holder has answered Congressional questions on Fast and Furious at nine hearings. On May 3, 2011 he told a Judiciary Committee hearing, "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks." Yet documents show that at least ten months before the hearing, frequent memos discussing Fast and Furious were addressed to Holder. There were memos dating as far back as July 2010 to Holder from Breuer and the head of the National Drug Intelligence Center."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-primer...rious-scandal/
IBH, Breuer admits that he DID NOT ALERT OTHERS in the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LEADERSHIP!!! The emails date back to July 2010. The guns in the second operation STARTED WALKING in March 2009, when this operation had no name. The name "Fast and Furious" came 4 months later when the the ATF agents noticed that the gun buyers worked in a auto body shop and raced cars at night. Again, you have NOTHING. No hemorrhoids here.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:16 AM   #77
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Fluffy will never get it. Obama is god to him.
COF the "Nutty Professor" will never get it. Ron Paul is god to him. The only problem is Ron Paul went home from the Republican primaries with a grand total of 66 delegates, right after Michelle (Air Head) Bachman.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:03 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
IBH, Breuer admits that he DID NOT ALERT OTHERS in the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LEADERSHIP!!! The emails date back to July 2010. The guns in the second operation STARTED WALKING in March 2009, when this operation had no name. The name "Fast and Furious" came 4 months later when the the ATF agents noticed that the gun buyers worked in a auto body shop and raced cars at night. Again, you have NOTHING. No hemorrhoids here.
So you agree, Holder is an incompetent nincompoop because he cannot manage his lieutenants, and that Holder lied when he denied knowing anything about "Fast and Furious" until 2011.

Your definition of "got nothing" is seriously flawed considering: 1) Assistant Attorney General Breuer was involved in "Fast and Furious" from 2009 onward. 2) Breuer is an Odumbo appointee. 3) Breuer worked directly with and for Holder. 4) Odumbo has invoked executive privilege over documents he claims he as president knew nothing about -- hence, technically NOT under the purview of the executive to withhold from Congress.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:17 AM   #79
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you agree, Holder is an incompetent nincompoop because he cannot manage his lieutenants, and that Holder lied when he denied knowing anything about "Fast and Furious" until 2011.

Your definition of "got nothing" is seriously flawed considering: 1) Assistant Attorney General Breuer was involved in "Fast and Furious" from 2009 onward. 2) Breuer is an Odumbo appointee. 3) Breuer worked directly with and for Holder. 4) Odumbo has invoked executive privilege over documents he claims he as president knew nothing about -- hence, technically NOT under the purview of the executive to withhold from Congress.
IBH, no I don't agree. From reply #76 your own post. Breuer said he did not tell leadership and he regretted it. From reply #76.

Breuer's deputy wrote him in April 2010 that in Wide Receiver, a case started under the Bush Administration. "ATF let a bunch of guns walk," and said it could be "embarrassing" to ATF. When those documents were made public on Oct. 31, 2011, Breuer issued a statement saying he didn't alert others in Justice Department leadership about the gunwalking, that he "regrets" not having done so, and that he likewise regretted not alerting leaders about the similarities between Wide Receiver, started in 2006, and Fast and Furious, started in 2009,

IBH, you still have NOTHING except aggressive ATF agents who acted on their own without direction from the White House.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
IBH, no I don't agree. From reply #76 your own post. Breuer said he did not tell leadership and he regretted it. From reply #76.

Breuer's deputy wrote him in April 2010 that in Wide Receiver, a case started under the Bush Administration. "ATF let a bunch of guns walk," and said it could be "embarrassing" to ATF. When those documents were made public on Oct. 31, 2011, Breuer issued a statement saying he didn't alert others in Justice Department leadership about the gunwalking, that he "regrets" not having done so, and that he likewise regretted not alerting leaders about the similarities between Wide Receiver, started in 2006, and Fast and Furious, started in 2009,

IBH, you still have NOTHING except aggressive ATF agents who acted on their own without direction from the White House.
Any time an immediate supervisor denies knowing about what his immediate subordinate has been doing for over a year, that supervisor has admitted that he is an incompetent buffoon, flighty. Holder lied about when he knew about "Fast and Furious" and when Holder claims, in 2011, that he didn't know what his immediate subordinate had been doing since 2009, Holder admitted he was an incompetent buffoon, flighty. That's substantial,; meanwhile, your 'nothings' are Odumbo and Holder, flighty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You are like a dog shaking a bone In Bred Hank...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women