Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #76
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post
Who needs reality TV we have ECCIE! Sheesh!
Yeah, no shit! And sorry for the delayed response, guys. Unlike those that seem to be permanently glued to their keyboards, I actually had hobbying to do today.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:31 PM   #77
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post
Who needs reality TV we have ECCIE! Sheesh!
Soooo true..

The one who abuses their privileges in an area is the one who loses their privileges.

I think bald is blow hot air laying troll mines. He made you think he has been in the ladies areas or someone is leaking to him, but it doesn't appear that he actually has any real knowledge. He hasn't actually posted anything that revealed privileged information.

However, he is playing a dangerous game as the mods can choose to believe he is privy to priveliged information and if he doesn't drop a dime on someone, he could get sanctioned.... if they truly believe that he has access or is receiving leaked info.

Pass the popcorn...please.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #78
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
...However, he is playing a dangerous game as the mods can choose to believe he is privy to priveliged information and if he doesn't drop a dime on someone, he could get sanctioned.... if they truly believe that he has access or is receiving leaked info.

Pass the popcorn...please.
Indeed. Unless he admits to fabricating the whole thing in a failed attempt to try to impress us by displaying his self-importance. Then it would just be business as usual. Lol
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #79
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:46 PM   #80
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorde reign View Post
we know that a few women gossip and start shit behind our backs in attempts to block other providers from seeing us..
Or just bullying new chicks off the board because they think their shit does not stink when in fact it does. And why mods do not cut those bullying bitches off at the pass is beyond me. Guess they forget they were new once.

Quote:
Some won't give references and they do it on their personal time thinking it won't matter.
P411 and never tie that screen name to any screen name you use here. Works very well for me.

But in the end consistency is what we are after. If you ban member X for saying fuck then why just warn member Y for doing the exact same? Consistency..

Now off to Asanebo for some much needed sushi and discuss why I should or should not write a review on a certain chick with some fellow mongers.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #81
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
It's very ironic to me that you would be the one to address this scenario, considering...

When a hobbyist sends a provider UNSOLICITED information from an area of the board that the provider isn't supposed to have access to, and has zero desire to be privy to –– the blame lies with the hobbyist. I did the right thing and brought it to the attention of the mods, because unlike certain people, I have credibility here... and I don't have the ability nor the desire to bury my fuck-ups by changing my handle every time I change my underwear.

Speaking of crybabies, there's nothing worse than someone who blatantly violates the rules and then has the audacity to whine about it when it's time for their spanking.
Firstly, not whining. I've accepted my punishment. Age must be wreaking havoc with your memory. You had that info for three weeks and did nothing with it. You saw a chance to fuck me and suddenly you're interested in it. And Middle Finger wasn't a mod, yet he somehow knew what was contained within the pm I sent YOU. Interestimg to say the least. Anyone who can add 1 and 1 sees what happened, regardless of your attempt to spin it some other way. You're not interested in what's said in ML? If you're gonna lie, at least make it one I can believe. You aren't fooling anyone. You might think you are, but you're only fooling yourself. I sent you that PM knowing full well that it was too juicy for you to keep to yourself and I wanted to see who would pop up with the info and Middle Finger did exactly that. He knew info that only I had told you so it's proven beyond a doubt that it passed from me to you and then to him. At least own up to it. Credibility... that's a good one

And that's the last I have to say on that. Get the last word, take your shot. I'm done.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #82
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Rules are Rules but the point system shouldn't be abused by show of favoritism if a moderator has seen a provider. Points should be posted in public view for specific violations for fairness. I am not saying to call out the persons name. Agreement on a fair impartial law.
Samples
Repeated thread hijacking-1 point, Name calling (asshole) (dumb ass)(bitch)(jerk)-2points, MLR Leak 3 mth deletion. Examples
They should have moderators in different states they don't reside in so, there is no conflict of interest.
South residing mods referee the North and so forth.
But, when a provider gives out Real World information on other people behind the scenes in a destructive way , you can't rule that shit. I can tell the moderators but it won't do any good.
if there is some other way, I would love to know.
wk's make the situation worse by running in making her look like she is losing and can't stand her own ground. The women providers they work around would have a more appealing view but that's not happening.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:02 AM   #83
Thibodaux
BANNED

Whenever someone says or posts "find proof" , or "prove it" my mind usually says hmmmmm
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:04 AM   #84
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

How do you know if they got pointed or not? You are only guessing whether they did or not. Just like the providers don't know if you got pointed or not.

You are making assumptions based on evidence of fact that is not present.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:32 AM   #85
Guest040816
Account Disabled

If she does something wrong of the magnitude your addressing then the fair and consistent thing to do would be an equal punishment for both parties.

Would it not?[/QUOTE]

Fair and consistent shake would be in MY Opinion "POINTS".
You right, not one mention of a username. Bravo
Good observation. 2 brownie points
Old 03-12-2014, 05:05 AM   #86
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Lame diversions and predictable insults don't really change the fact that Blad openly stated that he has inappropriate knowledge of what transpires in the ladies' private area of this board.
This was NOT blads exact quote, exaggeration much?

private area is a reference to a vagina not being used that much and inappropriate knowledge is a girl doing things not acceptable. He knows how to get someone all worked up
Such a tease.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:03 AM   #87
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Rules are Rules but the point system shouldn't be abused by show of favoritism if a moderator has seen a provider. Points should be posted in public view for specific violations for fairness. I am not saying to call out the persons name. Agreement on a fair impartial law.
Samples
Repeated thread hijacking-1 point, Name calling (asshole) (dumb ass)(bitch)(jerk)-2points, MLR Leak 3 mth deletion. Examples
They should have moderators in different states they don't reside in so, there is no conflict of interest.
South residing mods referee the North and so forth.
But, when a provider gives out Real World information on other people behind the scenes in a destructive way , you can't rule that shit. I can tell the moderators but it won't do any good.
if there is some other way, I would love to know.
wk's make the situation worse by running in making her look like she is losing and can't stand her own ground. The women providers they work around would have a more appealing view but that's not happening.

To keep it fair I think is a guy has seen a hooker in the area he wants to be a mod at he should not be allowed to be a mod there at all. Just keeps it fair does it not?
Old 03-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #88
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly don't see where blad said he has knowledge of what goes on in the powder room. He just stated that the chicks have their own room (is that not public knowledge?) if knowing the hookers have a place to talk is such a secret then the beans were spilled a long time ago.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #89
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I honestly don't see where blad said he has knowledge of what goes on in the powder room. He just stated that the chicks have their own room (is that not public knowledge?) if knowing the hookers have a place to talk is such a secret then the beans were spilled a long time ago.
You don't see it because you aren't a shit-stirrer. Some people just can't wait to get others in trouble. It's like that tattletale you couldn't stand in the third grade.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:38 PM   #90
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard View Post
You don't see it because you aren't a shit-stirrer. Some people just can't wait to get others in trouble. It's like that tattletale you couldn't stand in the third grade.
Something about a big nose and keeping it in everyone else's business.

Attachment 295774

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women