Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #76
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Just wanted to do my part. Is it possible to vote him off the island?
One of you losers.

Three of you losers. Makes no difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
MasterDickMuncher posited a lame ass, straw-man argument because he lacks the intelligence to understand Yssup was discussing presidential debates. Furthermore, I'm not smart enough to stop making a fool of myself in public as I persist with my argument that I made up on the fly.

You flapped your jaw again and still said nothing new. Now that you have decided on a base argument it looks like you are going with the U. B. herr Goebbels defense. Its obvious you have said the lie long enough for you to believe it. You find it tough to get anybody else to believe it.
Your entire argument is based on your inability to tell fact from opinion and the premises I didn’t know the sentences, I do believe there will be a national epiphany after the first debate. Get your shots in now, tea baggers and hate mongers, while this is still a race.” followed by You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage.” referred to the debate.

You thrive on hubris. You live it, you breathe it, you exude it. You have shown us what drives you and your core principles. Add liar to that since your very first statement was “Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion.” shows you addressed my comment and the context it was given in. That means you have been lying and wrong this whole time as well as projecting your own comprehension issues

No need to say anything new. It looks like we'll still be at it when Obama wins the election. I'll tell you what. After he wins I'll give you last word. You'll need some help keeping that quivering little chin up.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #77
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Swing States

In case you bickering gentlemen forgot, the topic of conversation is swing states.

President Obama seems to be holding a slim lead in most of the swing states and Mitt Romney seems to keep making these tactical mistakes.

I heard him talking to some of his cronies billionaire donors (thinking he was off camera) and he seemed to discount 47% of the population as voting Democratic regardless because (he believes) they are too dependent on entitlements and thinks that is the only thing that the Democratic party is about.

Personally, I do not believe that at all, but there is a sizable segment of society that believes exactly that stereotypical way.

The Democratic Party may have more compassion than the Republican Party, but we certainly do not want any free-loaders in our party.

. . . Everyone who can work must work to make this country competitive in the world market.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #78
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

FastGoon, the Democrat party is all freeloaders. You are unbelievable.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #79
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
In case you bickering gentlemen forgot, the topic of conversation is swing states.

President Obama seems to be holding a slim lead in most of the swing states and Mitt Romney seems to keep making these tactical mistakes.

I heard him talking to some of his cronies billionaire donors (thinking he was off camera) and he seemed to discount 47% of the population as voting Democratic regardless because (he believes) they are too dependent on entitlements and thinks that is the only thing that the Democratic party is about.

Personally, I do not believe that at all, but there is a sizable segment of society that believes exactly that stereotypical way.

The Democratic Party may have more compassion than the Republican Party, but we certainly do not want any free-loaders in our party.

. . . Everyone who can work must work to make this country competitive in the world market.
You are correct. I stated that in my initial post which is at the root of this disagreement.
I guess it's understandable that he b a dick missed the subject I was responding to if you missed it also.

From Post# 16

This thread is about swing states.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:08 PM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Blah, blah, blah -- more lies and distortions from MasterDickMuncher
MasterDickMuncher, your post is still a straw-man argument based on your intellectually deficient interpretation of Yssup's post about the presidential debates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You are correct. I stated that in my initial post which is at the root of this disagreement.
I guess it's understandable that he b a dick missed the subject I was responding to if you missed it also.

From Post# 16

This thread is about swing states.
Once again MasterDickMuncher has demonstrated that he lacks the mental acuity to understand Yssup's post was about the presidential debates.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Just wanted to do my part. Is it possible to vote him off the island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
MasterDickMuncher, your post is still a straw-man argument based on your intellectually deficient interpretation of Yssup's post about the presidential debates.
+1 MasterDickMuncher is a moron.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #82
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Layers

Damn!

So how many layers down did his argument go anyway?

. . . On the surface, it seems coherent, but really too much trouble to verify.

Quote:
+1 MasterDickMuncher is a moron.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #83
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn!

Start at post #16. She be a bitch's post directly following mine show she knew what I was talking about and the context it was said.

Everybody has seen this before. The asshole will say anything or do anything to keep from admitting he was wrong. It's that simple. His whole argument is based on me not knowing they were talking about a debate. You know, 2 posts where the word debate is in both posts.Which is his red herring.

Post 16 stands on it own.
Read his post, number 17. That shows he knew what I was talking about
No matter how many times he says otherwise.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I do believe there will be a national epiphany after the first debate. Get your shots in now, tea baggers and hate mongers, while this is still a race.
Quote:
You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage.
Quote:
I think the point in Yssup's post was that the difference between the candidates would become more clear after the debates.

. . . Yes, after a good debate, you have seen clearly how each candidate reacts to a new set of problems and how quickly they can access another plan or another route, to overcome an obstacle.
Quote:
See, MasterDickMuncher, even Fast Goon understood Yssup's post was about the presidential debates.
MasterDickMuncher posited a lame ass, straw-man argument because he lacks the intelligence to understand Yssup was discussing presidential debates. Furthermore, MasterDickMuncher isn't smart enough to stop making a fool of himself in public as he persists with his straw-man argument.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:31 PM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Can't we all just get along?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #86
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Did you actually see Romney debate his fellow Republicans last spring? Not a lot there.
Alan418 is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan418 View Post
Did you actually see Romney debate his fellow Republicans last spring? Not a lot there.
I saw where he tried to bet Perry 10k....He had about as much trouble getting a taker as we have had in this forum!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #88
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Goose Gooked

I am afraid there is very big trouble in store for Mitt Romney in the next week or two.

That video that turned up on Mother Jones shows him speaking where he "thinks" he is off the record and really speaks his mind.

Well, his mind does not have much good to say for 47% of the people in this country. They're lazy, good-for-nothing, welfare collecting and I don't know what all.

A good President has to be President of ALL the citizens, not only the upper crust.

. . . I think his goose is cooked!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am afraid there is very big trouble in store for Mitt Romney in the next week or two.

That video that turned up on Mother Jones shows him speaking where he "thinks" he is off the record and really speaks his mind.

Well, his mind does not have much good to say for 47% of the people in this country. They're lazy, good-for-nothing, welfare collecting and I don't know what all.

A good President has to be President of ALL the citizens, not only the upper crust.

. . . I think his goose is cooked!
Yeah, it's real funny how Odumbo's remarks about American citizens sounds so damn inclusive: "It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them . . ."
Old 09-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #90
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
MasterDickMuncher posited a lame ass, straw-man argument because he lacks the intelligence to understand Yssup was discussing presidential debates. Furthermore, MasterDickMuncher isn't smart enough to stop making a fool of himself in public as he persists with his straw-man argument.
You keep trying to steer away from your lack of understanding of the difference between fact and opinion.
Post 16 was my statement and 17 was your response.
“This thread is about swing states. This excludes "those massed against him" and is for the undecided voters.”
To which you responded,

Once again that is your opinion, and it remains no more valid than anyone else's opinion. I.E. It is only my opinion this thread is about swing states. And like I said, you were wrong. The thread is about swing states. That’s it. The only straw man involved is the one with his straws up your ass.

Like Romney, you jumped in without thinking.
Like Romney, the only way out is to try and keep going.
Good luck with that.

And you maintain I didn’t know that;
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Tim/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
I do believe there will be a national epiphany after the first debate. Get your shots in now, tea baggers and hate mongers, while this is still a race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Tim/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
You are sadly mistaken, Yssup, if you for one moment believe Odumbo is going to sway any of those massed against him to vote for him because of a debate. His actions over the last three plus years speak louder than any words he might say on a stage.

were about debates?

Nice try.

Even marshall wasn’t as stupid as you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women