Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-09-2011, 01:25 AM   #76
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

hmmm... Now, Wayward is trying to use the unlawfulness of this hobby of ours as a means to deter me from starting legal action against him.

Which pretty much confirms he is indeed the blogger as only the blogger has a vested interest in deterring me from seeking compensation.

Wayward is just like these people - am I allowed to say, these guttersnipes? - who rape and rob providers, confident they will not dare tell the police, because of their profession.

What a wonderful man he is, this Wayward. Just what the hobby needs.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:39 AM   #77
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
Just to clarify.... You intend to bring lawyers and the police into this if you can't get satisfaction from the board owners? Do I have that correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
No. Against the blogger. That should seem obvious from the fact that I said in my previous post that it is the blogger whose behavior is criminal. Not board owners. The blogger.

I am the single dad of a teen-age daughter. When the blog was initially mailed to me (by Curator I believe) I did not tell her about it. Recently (for reasons that are none of your business) I did. Since then she has been very concerned with it. The photo of the house especially concerns her. She keeps asking: did they see me? Did they take photos of me? Did you find out who did it? Will the police help? I have not seen her concerned like over any subject, since the aftermath of september 11.

The blogger is trash
You really should leave your daughter out of this, seriously. I did not write or have anything to do with that bliog, the ultimate crash and closure of ASPD or anything else you are babbling about. I have made fun of you on eccie and will continue to do so. Maybe more often than before but you have called me everything from a rapist, baby killer, an outer and a sociopath so; you are going to have to pay the freight on that Raphael. Now go call your girl sofia and come up with a new plan because this one is pretty much in the greatest fail ever pile.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #78
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Maybe more often than before but you have called me everything from a rapist, baby killer, an outer and a sociopath so;
There he goes again, trying to divert attention with his false allegations. I have not called him a rapist or a baby killer and a sociopath.

But he is the one who has... outed himself as an outer, with his big mouth, his imprudence and his thoughtlessness

Quote:
you are going to have to pay the freight on that Raphael.
Yet more threats. That's become a pattern. Intimidating a complaining witness. tskk tskk tskk.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #79
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Well, I hate to be the one to "dumb down " this intellectual and informative discussion but. ..... Seems to MOI (hehe) that Raphael would be more comfortable on say, Facebook or MySpace. If ya can't run with the Big Dawgs, stay your ass on the porch and quit pissin' on yourself. ...
Old 01-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #80
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:
hmmm... Now, Wayward is trying to use the unlawfulness of this hobby of ours as a means to deter me from starting legal action against him.

Which pretty much confirms he is indeed the blogger as only the blogger has a vested interest in deterring me from seeking compensation.

Wayward is just like these people - am I allowed to say, these guttersnipes? - who rape and rob providers, confident they will not dare tell the police, because of their profession.

What a wonderful man he is, this Wayward. Just what the hobby needs.
Oh no please what ever is in heaven, hear my plea, no! Do not let anything stop you from suing me! Please I want to video tape discovery and pitch it to VH1 for a reality series. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, please get your subpoena service on Father Wayward somewhere on the internet care of eccie or some blog.

Had a pretty good Christmas but this is too much, please Raphael please sue me, for being mean to you on a SHMB. Don't wait and thinck about it, call 911 right now and share with them all the things you thinck I have done to you. You might want to even print out this thread so you can show them your proof. It's 2:46 am that is the very best time to get things like this handled.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:54 AM   #81
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
You really should leave your daughter out of this, seriously. I did not write or have anything to do with that bliog, the ultimate crash and closure of ASPD or anything else you are babbling about. I have made fun of you on eccie and will continue to do so. Maybe more often than before but you have called me everything from a rapist, baby killer, an outer and a sociopath so; you are going to have to pay the freight on that Raphael. Now go call your girl sofia and come up with a new plan because this one is pretty much in the greatest fail ever pile.
Quote:
There he goes again, trying to divert attention with his false allegations. I have not called him a rapist or a baby killer and a sociopath.

But he is the one who has... outed himself as an outer, with his big mouth, his imprudence and his thoughtlessness

Yet more threats. That's become a pattern. Intimidating a complaining witness. tskk tskk tskk.
I did paraphase it slightly Raphael what you wrote is worse.
# 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael

As a matter of fact I have seen combat - without the enjoyment guttersnipes, rapists, and murderers of women, children and civilians derive from it - but without flinching. I have seen with my own eyes that any brute can do what is then billed as heroism. And I have also seen this: that a so-called veteran, with no known interests other than to post too much, too often on fucktard boards, who cannot make a point without spewing trash on people is a disgrace to his God, his country and his family and should be dishonorably discharged for bringing disrepute to the armed forces of the United States.
Of course you were lying again, but that's nothing new.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #82
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
As a matter of fact I have seen combat - without the enjoyment guttersnipes, rapists, and murderers of women, children and civilians derive from it - but without flinching. I have seen with my own eyes that any brute can do what is then billed as heroism. And I have also seen this: that a so-called veteran, with no known interests other than to post too much, too often on fucktard boards, who cannot make a point without spewing trash on people is a disgrace to his God, his country and his family and should be dishonorably discharged for bringing disrepute to the armed forces of the United States.
Now, Wayward, my boy, where in this quote do I name you?

Nowhere.
This occured in a thread that didn't even involve you.

Which leads me to this: why are you so convinced that my allusion to the rapes and lootings and killing of civilians that do occur in war were allusions to you?

Could it be that you have a terribly guilty conscience? Were you ever even involved in combat? And if you were, should the Army investigate your conduct in and around the battle field?

But that is still a change of subject by you. The subject here is not war nor your conduct at war if you have ever seen one. The issue is your conduct on this site, starting with the case of verbal abuse I have documented in my O.P - and ending with your shooting yourself in the foot with the revelation that you are the author of the blog outing Kosair and me.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #83
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:
Now, Wayward, my boy, where in this quote do I name you?

Nowhere.
This occured in a thread that didn't even involve you.

Which leads me to this: why are you so convinced that my allusion to the rapes and lootings and killing of civilians that do occur in war were allusions to you?

Could it be that you have a terribly guilty conscience? Were you ever even involved in combat? And if you were, should the Army investigate your conduct in and around the battle field?

But that is still a change of subject by you. The subject here is not war nor your conduct at war if you have ever seen one. The issue is your conduct on this site, starting with the case of verbal abuse I have documented in my O.P - and ending with your shooting yourself in the foot with the revelation that you are the author of the blog outing Kosair and me.
That's funny Rapheal because in post #28 you refer to me by name, just as you did in the quoted portion above. Let's look at that pesky post #28

Quote:
How frustrated the so-called Wayward must be, to reduce himself to threats of violence, while hiding behind his computer screen.

Laptop warriors sure are with this country needs, in these grave times!

The threat of violence will nonetheless be reported as it is a breach of etiquette and also a crime (assault by threat).
So you have been caught with your lying hand in the cookie jar again, did you call 911 yet?

Now you just accused me of war crimes in a post where you said you didn't accuse me of war crimes, that is my Raphael! Would you say this threAD is going well?
Old 01-09-2011, 02:28 AM   #84
Raphael
BANNED

Well, enough with this fellow's immaturity and his random and arbitrary selection of non-quotes.

Saint-Chris, I am addressing this to you. I have already PM'd you the first clue Wayward gave us that he is the outer and the stalker who created the blogs which he then leaked here through PM's for Tony Montana (subsequently banned, I believe) to post in the open. Wayward's later posts confirm my huntch, I'll gladly provide you with the links to them. Now, it seems you basically believe the flamings and the insults are no big deal, not worthy of mod involvement. Fine. But can we not at least agree that to look for the identity and address of someone he didn't even know, to spy on him in the privacy of his family home, to take photographs, to post the photographs alongside legal names and address (address later suppressed when informed that was illegal) - what more to post a trumped-up criminal record, in which he slanderously alleged imaginary criminal actions and convictions that never occured - that the person who does all these things is indeed unstable and dangerous - a danger to all providers and hobbyists?

And this person is Wayward. He has incriminated himself, more certainly than Brooke Wilde has banned herself.

Best regards
Old 01-09-2011, 03:08 AM   #85
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Just wanted to pop in and say that this sentence is brilliantly funny...

So the outer who outs some other outers outed himself while he was trying to out you? Wow man, that's out there...

I haven't seen this many outings since they televised the first Gay Pride Parade.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:31 AM   #86
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I'm confused. You're telling all who will listen how dangerous Wayward is yet you're the one who's screaming about L.E cyberpolice attorney's and such at the top of your lungs...Really? ...Seriously? IMO, you're the one to fear. Sofia, Jazmin or whoever she is this week, must be feeling very satisfied. You've done her proud. ....
Old 01-09-2011, 04:16 AM   #87
Raphael
BANNED

Thread highjack reported. I am sick and tired of people like thr so-called onehitwonder, who come here only for purposes of harassment.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:23 AM   #88
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

If Raphy is so upset about having been outed back in 2008, why did he use the same handle when he registered here in 2010?
Old 01-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #89
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Thread highjack reported. I am sick and tired of people like thr so-called onehitwonder, who come here only for purposes of harassment.
After all of the cyber-attorney 4 am insanty you reported a hijack? To who and why? She has 967 posts about 960 of them aren't about you sugar britches! Sorry to leave you, but Daddy needed a nap. So I'll be here for you when you Wakeup and we can chat some more.

Just some friendly advice these little windows into your head are great but you need to see a professional, not a provider so much as someone that can redecorate your mental playground removing all the sharp objects. We are kind of crazy but in our defense we know, you seem to thinck you are sane. That is not a very accurate picture of your mental health. Tell sofia I said hi and that we should all get together for lunch and sort this out. Maybe you and her could get a two 4 one batshit crazy special or something?

St Chris, Becky and Tbone, sorry for putting a quarter in Raphaella and sorry for making you read any of this. We both should have stayed in the litterbox but one thing leads to another and then you have SHMB Jerry Springer. Don't ban Raphael please keep him around so we can play with him some more. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #90
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
The bad reputation of Houston is well established, I don't need to dwelve at length on it. Just one link and quote will suffice to illustrate the problem. It is by the pathological one, the so-called Wayward.
Why is Houston to blame? Its like 5 guys (who I love for keeping me entertained, and hate for never inviting me into their clubhouse) that you are referring to. If anyone is giving Houston a bad rep its you Raph, and BW, for taking all the drama National.

Quote:
Yet more of the sleezy gay imagery that also in the blog - as well as a lame and mysterious and smearing attempt at justifying the outing - which furthermore proves it is indeed Wayward.
I have never seen this blog you keep telling everyone about, but it seems to me that anyone that read it will have the same info that wayward has. This whole thread seems to be you trying to frame wayward by accusing him over and over again that he did it.

Did he do it? I dont know, but there obviously isnt any proof that he did or else you would stop throwing out assumptions and show some actual evidence.

Quote:
Justanotherdude, get lost.
Quote:
Go back to Atlanta, Ansley.
You are the one that took this national, but you keep trying to kick everyone out of the thread. You seem to only want wayward to respond, maybe you should rent a room?

Quote:
Saint-Chris, I am addressing this to you. I have already PM'd you the first clue Wayward gave us that he is the outer and the stalker who created the blogs which he then leaked here through PM's for Tony Montana (subsequently banned, I believe) to post in the open. Wayward's later posts confirm my huntch, I'll gladly provide you with the links to them. Now, it seems you basically believe the flamings and the insults are no big deal, not worthy of mod involvement. Fine. But can we not at least agree that to look for the identity and address of someone he didn't even know, to spy on him in the privacy of his family home, to take photographs, to post the photographs alongside legal names and address (address later suppressed when informed that was illegal) - what more to post a trumped-up criminal record, in which he slanderously alleged imaginary criminal actions and convictions that never occured - that the person who does all these things is indeed unstable and dangerous - a danger to all providers and hobbyists?

And this person is Wayward. He has incriminated himself, more certainly than Brooke Wilde has banned herself.

Best regards
Clues, hunches, assumptions, accusations...This whole thread is non stop slander against wayward. Which rule was that?

Quote:
Really? This thread is nonstop harassment, and mostly by you.

You seem to be the most dangerous one in this thread with all your harassment and threats of bringing police into all of this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women