Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 PM   #76
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Wow. You're even dumber than I thought. Don't worry, SS, there are plenty of women here who will make you feel better. And I bet half of them are trying to figure out how to be the next one to take you for cash, since you posted out in the open what an easy mark you are.
For you, my man................"Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes"............
growler is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #77
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Or to put it another way.....

Never make the same stupid mistake, over and over, of another person, while judging them in your own shoes.
And FYI, in this case, the walking a mile requirement is actually not needed, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #78
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Is this the best you got, seriously, LOL Oh by the way I do think its really bad form to post pictures of your kids on a hooker board and as an avatar no less.
You sure told me. Hey are you related to F (U) G?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #79
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Sounds to me like you were in a relationship, you got burned. This is not a bad hooker alert. This is the chance any man takes when he gets involved with a women in or out of the hobby. .... Please though in the future if you want to throw away that kind of cash, go to the boats at least you will have a chance of getting something back. I am done bashing you, at least until you do this again LOL.
Tried the boats with Susan of KCMo after she gambled 6k away. Took her every week with $125 to show me how to win and she did not then either. But she had saved my life so the 20G was small time. Yes - I can afford the 10 also. I was going to retire again but I have found someone who I am enjoying right now. I was wondering Double D why you were so hard this time. Not your normal range. I was beginning to wonder if Double C was ringing your bell or using your phone or if the Royal way split the log too soon the other day. Was starting wonder if you got lost in the Glen or were having a bad run yourself! But you seem to out of he cave for now. Thank you for the bask, and the releasse. It is regal of you to change. Now I know that the crew of theirs uses multiple phones, I have some numbers to share for those who might be concerned about all of this. Then I think this one is done. PM is the only way to share that stuff.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #80
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
Tried the boats with Susan of KCMo after she gambled 6k away. Took her every week with $125 to show me how to win and she did not then either. But she had saved my life so the 20G was small time. Yes - I can afford the 10 also. I was going to retire again but I have found someone who I am enjoying right now. I was wondering Double D why you were so hard this time. Not your normal range. I was beginning to wonder if Double C was ringing your bell or using your phone or if the Royal way split the log too soon the other day. Was starting wonder if you got lost in the Glen or were having a bad run yourself! But you seem to out of he cave for now. Thank you for the bask, and the releasse. It is regal of you to change. Now I know that the crew of theirs uses multiple phones, I have some numbers to share for those who might be concerned about all of this. Then I think this one is done. PM is the only way to share that stuff.
You lost me with this one bro LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #81
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

SS.....

What I don't get is you're trying to alert guys saying this chick ripped you off. But, at the same time.....you're also saying you gave her the money over a period of time along with other things you did for her. You can't have it both ways. I'm going to go with the, "you gave her the money" because you said a couple times.

Based upon your last couple posts, you're coming across as the jilted "boyfriend" because she lied to you. Now you're going on about giving out numbers that might be to her "crew?"

This isn't an alert, never has been. But, you won't let it go.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #82
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I tried to be open minded, and posted my thoughts/advise/support elsewhere

But yea, at this point...man, get the fu$%ing hold of yourself. This ain't Match.com nor Therapy.com

This isn't some nice little community, where people come together to cry on each shoulders. It's a SHMB!!!!

I not really sure what this all started out to be....but definitely at this point, I agree with Ms E. This has shown itself to be no real "alert".

And for the folks that have not been around...this is not new ground with this guy. Giving him a shoulder to cry on, will only set the seed for future screw-ups.

If you really want to help this guy....give him a swift Internet kick in the butt. Otherwise, despite his word now, that old Talking Heads song "Same as it ever was"
will prevail!!!

Take some self-pride...if you have any left...start acting like a man. You foolishly got hustle by some gal, AGAIN!!!!!. And if you don't start coming to grips with reality...you are going to repeat this same cycle, over and over again.

Money does not buy friendship. Money does not buy relationships, Money does not buy monogamous companionship. However, if you want to use your money to help out "the community"....donate to an organization like KC Homeless & Shelter.

And enough with the 70's lyric threads about a changes happening in your life. There is no need for any announcement.....Living Well is the Best Revenge!!!!

And enough with this past sentimental "some hooker who fleeced me for $$$, saved my life" stuff. Shame on you for putting yourself into a situation where anybody had to rescue your life. Unless any of us are facing a serious health issue....just drive by any hospital or cancer rehab building. Those buildings are full of people who would change positions with us in a minute...and trade their problems for ours, in a New York minute.

Unless someone has a devastating health issue, or has grown old to the point where quality of life is no longer attainable....suicide is a pussy move. Life throwing some curves at you...as a former provider friend of mine used to say "Deal with it"!!

All this garbage background reminds me of some stupid TV soap opera like "One Life to Fuck Up" or "As the World Turns on a Fool"!

Perfect time to remind him...We are looking for pussy...not acting like a pussy!!!

You want a relationship...you're playing in the wrong playground
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #83
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Can I get an Amen?

Preach on Brother VK

MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #84
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

No shit VK.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #85
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well fuck VK, I basically say the same thing and I got Still Looking stalking me saying I am an asshole and your getting kudos, ya bitch LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #86
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
SS.....

What I don't get is you're trying to alert guys saying this chick ripped you off. But, at the same time.....you're also saying you gave her the money over a period of time along with other things you did for her. You can't have it both ways. I'm going to go with the, "you gave her the money" because you said a couple times.

Based upon your last couple posts, you're coming across as the jilted "boyfriend" because she lied to you. Now you're going on about giving out numbers that might be to her "crew?"

This isn't an alert, never has been. But, you won't let it go.
Ok Ms E - your points are well made. I think we are done here. I will ask the moderators to seal the deal.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #87
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

If you think you are done with the thread, then pls move on and ignore this thread...eventually it will die naturally.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #88
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Fuck. There's half an hour I'm never getting back.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #89
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
Well fuck VK, I basically say the same thing and I got Still Looking stalking me saying I am an asshole and your getting kudos, ya bitch LOL.
That's because SL is a douche....
Old 03-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #90
Kshunter
Premium Access

Wanna know something funny? I bet AJ's phone is blowing up right now. Not from people pissed at her, but from guys going, "I've got to see this woman - if the pussy's that good to get this guy to drop 10K on her...." LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women