Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162688
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36095
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2019, 06:08 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look if you want to run a burglar out of your house and into your neighbor's house and then use that as a means to justify killing them both have at it but everybody can see through your masquerade
You might want to check the definition of "no-fly zone" before you continue with your charade. It only pertains to aircraft. Saddam was free to employ ground forces against Zarqawi if he had genuinely not wanted them in Iraq. You know Zarqawi, the Zarqawi you confirmed ran an al Qaeda funded WMD program in Iraq.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:03 PM   #77
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Look if you want to run a burglar out of your house and into your neighbor's house and then use that as a means to justify killing them both have at it but everybody can see through your masquerade
What if the burglar built your house and ripped you off?

What if he ripped off his contractors by misclassifying them and denying them the employed persons benefits of matching Social Security and Medicare contributions?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:06 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
What if the burglar built your house and ripped you off?

What if he ripped off his contractors by misclassifying them and denying them the employed persons benefits of matching Social Security and Medicare contributions?
I'D BUILD MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY THE CONTRACTORS WTF THEY ASKED FOR!

I'd tell the burglar that one does not pay independent contractors SS and Medicare, they pay that themselves. So I would probably give him my CPS's number.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 06:16 AM   #79
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'D BUILD MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY THE CONTRACTORS WTF THEY ASKED FOR!

I'd tell the burglar that one does not pay independent contractors SS and Medicare, they pay that themselves. So I would probably give him my CPS's number.
You telling them that does not change the fact that the burglar who misclassifies employees as contractors is stealing from them - but that's what burglar's do!
Old 02-28-2019, 06:25 AM   #80
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The list in your link showed 1 kilo of uranium and $1100 worth of heavy water.

Cadmium was electroplated to steel to prevent corrosion. Thorium was used for welding electrodes, light bulbs, arc lights, and heat resistant ceramics. It has been in use since the 1800s. Cobalt was used to make steel.
Beryllium is used for making electrical contacts, springs, etc.

The Soviets first test bomb was plutonium and tested in 1949. Eisenhower was president until 1960. The Soviets found uranium in Russia. In those 10 years between their first detonation and 1960, they easily found supplies of everything they needed.

They had and would have had the bomb during Eisenhower's presidency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover."

Zarqawi had a WMD program in Iraq, and that is a fact you still failed to refute. In fact, you just confirmed it.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:46 AM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You telling them that does not change the fact that the burglar who misclassifies employees as contractors is stealing from them - but that's what burglar's do!
You need to hire turbo tax friendly freddy.

If you hire a lawyer for legal representation, you do not pay his SS and Medicare taxes. It is the same thing as when you hire a plumber or electrician or drywallers or painters or roofers or landscaper.

You should hire the burglar butt fuck you if you are ignorant of these facts.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 09:25 AM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The list in your link showed 1 kilo of uranium and $1100 worth of heavy water.

Cadmium was electroplated to steel to prevent corrosion. Thorium was used for welding electrodes, light bulbs, arc lights, and heat resistant ceramics. It has been in use since the 1800s. Cobalt was used to make steel.
Beryllium is used for making electrical contacts, springs, etc.

The Soviets first test bomb was plutonium and tested in 1949. Eisenhower was president until 1960. The Soviets found uranium in Russia. In those 10 years between their first detonation and 1960, they easily found supplies of everything they needed.

They had and would have had the bomb during Eisenhower's presidency.

FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover."
Old 02-28-2019, 09:57 AM   #83
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to hire turbo tax friendly freddy.

If you hire a lawyer for legal representation, you do not pay his SS and Medicare taxes. It is the same thing as when you hire a plumber or electrician or drywallers or painters or roofers or landscaper.

You should hire the burglar butt fuck you if you are ignorant of these facts.
Did you do reviews of your last time receiving sodomization? You seem rather enamored of the subject.

Myself, I've never explored such unhealthy activity. I only have sex with skinny and pretty women who spend a lot of time and money at the finest beauty salons.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:18 AM   #84
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you do reviews of your last time receiving sodomization? You seem rather enamored of the subject.

Myself, I've never explored such unhealthy activity. I only have sex with skinny and pretty women who spend a lot of time and money at the finest beauty salons.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 10:28 AM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Is that so....Do you pay take out for their SS and Medicare and send it in to the government?

God Damn is answer is right before you Grasshopper....I can only lead you to water my son....I can not stop you from drinking your own piss once there.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:07 AM   #86
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I forgot you guys live in an alternate universe. A place where "if" is the same as a fact. A place full of "If" this, "then" that logic with no proof.
Quote:
FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets.Yes. In very limited quantities. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover.Here is the "If" part that is alternate reality. "If the Soviets didn't have the bomb" If the Chinese had the bomb then there would be a need to duck and cover."
Play make believe all you want.
The fact remains that the Soviets did have the bomb. Duck and cover started during Eisenhower's presidency.

Another fact is that forcing you into loop/broken record mode is pretty funny.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:12 PM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I forgot you guys live in an alternate universe. A place where "if" is the same as a fact. A place full of "If" this, "then" that logic with no proof.

Play make believe all you want.
The fact remains that the Soviets did have the bomb. Duck and cover started during Eisenhower's presidency.

Another fact is that forcing you into loop/broken record mode is pretty funny.

You're the one living a fantasy world of "ifs" because people in the real world know FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. And it was on FDR's watch that the Soviet spy Klaus Fuchs did the real dirty work for the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover".
Old 02-28-2019, 01:53 PM   #88
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're the one living a fantasy world of "ifs" because people in the real world know FDR's man Harry Hopkins gave heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets. And it was on FDR's watch that the Soviet spy Klaus Fuchs did the real dirty work for the Soviets. If the Soviets didn't have the bomb, there would have been no need for "duck and cover".
If Reagan hadn't made a hero of Osama, wouldn't of had 9/11 and your stupid Iraq war!

I like this game.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:21 PM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If Reagan hadn't made a hero of Osama, wouldn't of had 9/11 and your stupid Iraq war!

I like this game.
What does your nonsense have to do FDR's man Harry Hopkins giving heavy water, uranium and other atomic materials to the Soviets, and Klaus Fuchs spying on FDR's watch to give the Soviets everything they needed to know about building a bomb?
Old 02-28-2019, 08:52 PM   #90
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

but they would have gotten the bomb at some point by 1960 or so if the theft hadn't occurred.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women