Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the cock sucker with jism in your eyes and ears, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's obvious you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, are too illiterate to read and therefore missed this key segment in the article cited:

]
Don't try to pass off your cocksucking ways on me dick breath. The main reason for no agreement was no legal protection for our troops. Period..... Plus neither side really wanted us there. You and JD seem to be the only ones wanting our troops to be there fighting and dying for those ass holes who are running away.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #77
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Another shining example of the right wing mantra of it is always someone else's fault.
Sorta like how Iraq was all Bush's fault, but Obama's "success" for ending the war, even though it was the Bush administration that handed Obama the signed treaty ending the war?

So tell us again EVA.. who's fault is the current situation in Iraq? Bush's? And Obama, having been in office and making all the decisions for the last 5+ years, has NOTHING to do with it? Talk about "always someone else's fault".. ROFL.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:21 AM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The main reason for no agreement was no legal protection for our troops.
As for being wrong ... (Obaminable wanted parliamentary approval only)...

It's helpful to read a broader base of articles and read beyond headlines.

Do you think there will be no U.S. personnel "on the ground" during air strikes?

And where is the "legal protection" for our pilots and "collateral damages"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:47 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As for being wrong ... (Obaminable wanted parliamentary approval only)...

It's helpful to read a broader base of articles and read beyond headlines.

Do you think there will be no U.S. personnel "on the ground" during air strikes?

And where is the "legal protection" for our pilots and "collateral damages"?
The premise of the thread was misguided. The Iraq war was lost the minute we invaded. Bush Cheney and the war supporters never thought there would be sectarian violence. You were wrong LL. We found that out at a cost of four thousand plus American soldiers lives plus a long term cost of four TRILLION dollars.

What Bush accomplished was strengthening Iran, weakening this country and now you idiots want to blame Obama.

If you want to blame Obama for something blame him for not getting out of Afghanistan sooner.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:10 AM   #80
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The premise of the thread was misguided. The Iraq war was lost the minute we invaded. Bush Cheney and the war supporters never thought there would be sectarian violence. You were wrong LL. We found that out at a cost of four thousand plus American soldiers lives plus a long term cost of four TRILLION dollars.

What Bush accomplished was strengthening Iran, weakening this country and now you idiots want to blame Obama.

If you want to blame Obama for something blame him for not getting out of Afghanistan sooner.
+1,000,000
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:26 AM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Sorta like how Iraq was all Bush's fault, but Obama's "success" for ending the war, even though it was the Bush administration that handed Obama the signed treaty ending the war?

So tell us again EVA.. who's fault is the current situation in Iraq? Bush's? And Obama, having been in office and making all the decisions for the last 5+ years, has NOTHING to do with it? Talk about "always someone else's fault".. ROFL.
Pussy man the reason for the situation in Iraq is the corrupt government which excluded the other two parties from the government. (Sunnie and Kurd's) In case you would not know who the other two are.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:39 AM   #82
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Tampon, why are you giving a shout out to incorrect information. Slow day for you. Bush won the war in Iraq. People were voting (we saw the pictures), more people were getting killed in Chicago than in Baghdad (we saw the headlines) and no one was getting their heads cut off. Obama had one thing to do to make it complete; get out following the Bush time tabel along with the status of forces agreement. He fucked that up because he didn't want it to happen.

By the way, do you want to cite that 4 trillion dollar price tag? The only real number I've see was 1.1 trillion for both Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush years. If you want to insist on 4 then that is on your master the infallible one.

Of course, it is imperative to point out that losing Iraq now would be wasing those lives and money that you're talking about. That is completely on the infallible one. I read that the Secretary of Defense sent a carrier group to the Persian Gulf. Not the infallible one but Hagel. You see the infallibe one is off in the Dakotas and California spreading the good word and picking up checks. He is not going to let a crisis get in the way of his job which is a bag man.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:48 AM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

By the way, do you want to cite that 4 trillion dollar price tag? The only real number I've see was 1.1 trillion for both Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush years. If you want to insist on 4 then that is on your master the infallible one.

You dumb fucking school teacher, let me put it in terms you can understand....if say you shot your homosexual lover in the leg and he had to cut it off and then you broke up with him and the state had to care for your former lover....you do not blame the cost of the care for you former gay lover on the state. We charge it to you you dumb fuck. You shot him. Not the state. We are just paying for your mistake.

You want fucking cost projection...here they are. Now go off to another Tea Rally and bitch about the deficit you created.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...a60_story.html

The U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq will cost taxpayers $4 trillion to $6 trillion, taking into account the medical care of wounded veterans and expensive repairs to a force depleted by more than a decade of fighting, according to a new study by a Harvard researcher.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:57 AM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Of course, it is imperative to point out that losing Iraq now would be wasing those lives and money that you're talking about. .
You hypocritical dumb Tea Wipe....how long and how much money did you want to spent in Iraq. First you bitch about the deficit and then you want to stay in a country that did not want us there. We were always going to lose Iraq...We could have split it up like Biden wanted to do. I was a early supporter of that plan. Bush lost any chance of a peaceful transition when he dumped the Sunnies...the ones that knew how to run the fucking country and gave it the Iranian backed Shites. The Kurds are the only ones with their shit together.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:05 AM   #85
Guest040616
Account Disabled

WTF just knocked JD down for the Mandatory 8 Count.

At this point in time, JDIdiot is sitting on his corner stool, spitting up blood into the Trainer's bucket.

It remains to be seen whether JDIdiot will answer the bell for the next round!
Old 06-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #86
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Out of curiosity, how many people, that have posted on this thread, have combat deployed to Iraq? It's blatantly obvious that WTF, bigtext, and others haven't set foot on Iraqi soil, and if they did, they rarely crossed the wire.

The withdrawal from Iraq was in two main phases, and was based on conditions on the ground. The first part of the withdrawal involved the combat troops leaving by the summer of 2010. I was among those combat troops. As others have pointed out here, the Iraq War was won.

In fact, from my beyond the wire boots on the ground experience, I could say for a fact that we won the Iraq War with a straight cut victory. We won the moment the first US troops crossed into Iraq in 2003. When the combat troops left, we had the combat support and combat service support troops who remained behind until the end of the following year.

When I was there, the Iraqis were all over it security wise. In fact, the Iraqis that my unit worked with when I was there kicked ass, and prevented the terrorists from taking over their AO during the current crises.

Bush and his allies in DC helped us win the war by holding the line in DC... Remember, the Democrats in Congress tried to do for Iraq what they successfully did with Vietnam.

The US military won the war in Iraq, just as the US military took out Osama Bin Laden.

YES, Obama and his allies dropped the ball on this one, just like the Democratic Congress dropped the ball with Vietnam. Back then, the US Military had won the war in Vietnam, and pulled out in '73. The Democrats did back then what Obama et al are doing now with regards to Iraq... Leave it to the democrats to lose our victories because of their political antics and beliefs.

Consequently, like our Vietnam War veteran brothers and sisters before us, we're looking at dismay at how the lack of political will in DC is undoing our accomplishments in Iraq.

I will be back later this day, or week, to carpet bomb this thread. There is so much nonsense being spread here that I have to step in.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:21 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Don't try to pass off your cocksucking ways on me dick breath. The main reason for no agreement was no legal protection for our troops. Period..... Plus neither side really wanted us there. You and JD seem to be the only ones wanting our troops to be there fighting and dying for those ass holes who are running away.
You're so un-fucking-believably stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:
As recently as August [2011], Maliki's office was discussing allowing 8,000 to 20,000 U.S. troops to remain until next year, Iraqi Ambassador Samir Sumaida'ie said in an interview with The Cable. He told us that there was widespread support in Iraq for such an extension, but the Odumbo administration was demanding that immunity for U.S. troops be endorsed by the Iraqi Council of Representatives, which was never really possible.
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...l_negotiations
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:59 AM   #88
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We were always going to lose Iraq...We could have split it up like Biden wanted to do. I was a early supporter of that plan.

But, but, but - Didn't Crazy Uncle Joe say that keeping Iraq intact and stable and peaceful was one of the "great achievements of this administration"? Did I miss something, tranny boy?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:05 AM   #89
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Just an update on JDIdiot's condition. He was dazed but answered the bell. He lost by a unanimous decision.

Fortunately, WTF's right hook didn't knock out JD's only remaining tooth!
Old 06-15-2014, 10:14 AM   #90
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're so un-fucking-believably stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Sorry cocksucker you can whine all you want, but I am glad we are out of there. If you want our men and women there dying for those pricks reup or just volunteer to go fight. If you want our people accountable to the Iraq's you are stupid.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women