Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #76
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Kayla do yourself a favor and don't bother with this bullshit. You cant win. The deck is stacked against you. And even if you could win you have nothing to gain here. I have seen this play out ever since the ASPD days. The game never changes just the players.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 05:54 PM   #77
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
strange, when I got back from my life ban no one told me I could not talk about it.

I was ok'ed to post anywhere, but did not for about a week.
You guys are flinging the B word around here with reckless abandon, unclear as to whether or not you are jesting but none the less making light of being banned,I have managed to accumulate 20 points worth of infractions during my short tenure thus my hand shakes almost uncontrollably lately with every key I press thinking that it will be my last.The saving grace for me I guess is mine will eventually expire, so If I do get banned for hitting the key that gets me the to 25 points does anybody know if it gets lifted when say 5 points expire.?Just can't phantom my life without the camaraderie and wit matching with my fellow perverts and loose women that eccie has provided for me of late
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:12 PM   #78
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post

You guys are flinging the B word around here with reckless abandon, unclear as to whether or not you are jesting but none the less making light of being banned,I have managed to accumulate 20 points worth of infractions during my short tenure thus my hand shakes almost uncontrollably lately with every key I press thinking that it will be my last.The saving grace for me I guess is mine will eventually expire, so If I do get banned for hitting the key that gets me the to 25 points does anybody know if it gets lifted when say 5 points expire.?Just can't phantom my life without the camaraderie and wit matching with my fellow perverts and loose women that eccie has provided for me of late

Trisha would have you believe that no ban is worth it.
I beg to differ.
I got banned... kind of on purpose.... and MY ban led to the eventual dismissal of GP as a mod.... and then his ban from the board. I claim success for getting him removed as a mod... his bancation was his own doing.
So... YES... some bans are worth it.

In answer to your question... if you "point out" with 25 points... you get a 90 day vacation...
And it doesn't matter if points expire in the meantime...
You get 90 days on a "point out".... with no early release or return.

You CAN get banned without reaching 25 points....
In fact I thinck it's a year for "outing".... and then there are 30 day variations... and I thinck Trish got a mere 30 day holiday that she whines about all the time....
But I'm not sure about that... I don't care about that.... and I'm certainly too lazy to look it up.

But like I said... I did 90 days for the good of the board as a whole... and I'd do it again if called upon....
So... yes... some bans are worth serving......

You are welcome.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:36 PM   #79
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My one day life time ban was worth it in the end
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:45 PM   #80
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
My one day life time ban was worth it in the end
And it's not like you can't get a second handle.....
Old 10-19-2015, 06:55 PM   #81
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
And it's not like you can't get a second handle.....
....or a third.....fourth....fifth..... ..or 300th.......

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:01 PM   #82
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Trisha would have you believe that no ban is worth it.
I beg to differ.
I got banned... kind of on purpose.... and MY ban led to the eventual dismissal of GP as a mod.... and then his ban from the board. I claim success for getting him removed as a mod... his bancation was his own doing.
So... YES... some bans are worth it.

In answer to your question... if you "point out" with 25 points... you get a 90 day vacation...
And it doesn't matter if points expire in the meantime...
You get 90 days on a "point out".... with no early release or return.

You CAN get banned without reaching 25 points....
In fact I thinck it's a year for "outing".... and then there are 30 day variations... and I thinck Trish got a mere 30 day holiday that she whines about all the time....
But I'm not sure about that... I don't care about that.... and I'm certainly too lazy to look it up.

But like I said... I did 90 days for the good of the board as a whole... and I'd do it again if called upon....
So... yes... some bans are worth serving......

You are welcome.
Although I have no idea who Trisha is or for that matter did I know you too had been banned,most interesting , glad, however that you are back in good standing again because you indeed possess a wealth of information regarding the logistics of this site.That said, I want to thank you for directing me in changing my mundane status from "member" to " valued cim locator" even though it was a self appointed upgrade, you are my new hero!......................... ..............
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:04 PM   #83
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
Kayla do yourself a favor and don't bother with this bullshit. You cant win. The deck is stacked against you. And even if you could win you have nothing to gain here. I have seen this play out ever since the ASPD days. The game never changes just the players.
Ik babe... I'm gonna do my best to take your and a few others advice...xoxoxo
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 07:40 PM   #84
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Yeah, I'm still not remembering your tall tale........you can discuss whatever you want to discuss in regards to your own ban/points........just as long as you do not commit a violation in the process.

Example: if a whore was banned for outing, and upon her return outs the victim again while explaining how she was innocent and got her ban reversed, the whore will get banned again.........for a looonnngggggggg time.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:12 PM   #85
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Yeah, I'm still not remembering your tall tale........you can discuss whatever you want to discuss in regards to your own ban/points........just as long as you do not commit a violation in the process.
O ok
Smfh
Old 10-19-2015, 08:12 PM   #86
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:

Example: if a whore was banned for outing, and upon her return outs the victim again while explaining how she was innocent and got her ban reversed, the whore will get banned again.........for a looonnngggggggg time.
Heh......

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 08:15 PM   #87
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good thing I was never banned for that lol
Old 10-19-2015, 08:18 PM   #88
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
O ok
Smfh
And you aren't usually one to know when to STFU.... so...
Old 10-19-2015, 08:27 PM   #89
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dh memory was refreshed, no need to wait just talk to him..maybe u two will believe eachothers lies bc no one here that anyone gaf about does. .
Old 10-19-2015, 08:35 PM   #90
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
Dh memory was refreshed, no need to wait just talk to him..maybe u two will believe eachothers lies bc no one here that anyone gaf about does. .
linck????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women