Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #76
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

HIV Tests Are Worthless

The medical literature accumulated over 25 years of antibody and genetic testing "for HIV" have revealed that HIV tests are good at one thing: Testing for every disease, non-disease, medical condition and non-medical condition on the planet.

These tests come up positive for flu vaccination, alcoholism, drug use, parasitic infection and pregnancy; for "reasons that are unclear," and for cross-reaction with the materials in the test kit themselves.

After 25 years, the tests still have "no gold reference standard," that is, they refer to no particular particle, and they find no particular set of antibodies or genetic material, despite the massive public relations of the pharma-machine that has grown in South Africa and North America to promote their use.

HIV tests, in a word, stink. They're unethical, they give a death sentence without cause, and because they are targeted at populations assumed to have "AIDS," they CAUSE the spread of "HIV," by giving false results to populations already in crisis.

Yet despite these insurmountable failures, the AIDS machine continues, it rages on, waging war on critics and patients alike.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Are you Jenny McCarthy's father?

http://www.salon.com/2011/01/06/jenny_mccarthy_autism_debate/

Jenny McCarthy’s autism fight grows more misguided

Old 02-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #78
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

According to the World Health Organization, you do not need a positive HIV test to be considered to have AIDS ...just generic symptoms like weight loss, diarrhea, fever, cough or rash.

By 1997 almost two-thirds of new diagnoses of AIDS in America (and only in America) were in the low CD4 count category (which, by definition, was not associated with any AIDS-defining diseases and could be used to categorize perfectly healthy people). This immediately gave these people access to the wonders of modern pharmacology.

Note the following contrast with the African definition. In Africa people had to be sick (albeit with generic symptoms) but did not need a positive HIV test. In America most people had a positive HIV test but did not need to be sick. Yet the same word "AIDS" continues to be used to describe both situations.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #79
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

After all the hype, beyond all the media publicity, aside from the deception and pharmaceutical murders by the medical community, HIV/AIDS is a plan to depopulate the continent of Africa.

Before AIDS, it was called 'Slim.' Slim was basically a diversionary label for starvation, dirty water, stolen land and immunosuppressive vaccines.

Enter HIV / AIDS

The plan: depopulation of Africa

A cover story to conceal the plan: HIV

Medical dupes to provide the cover story: Gallo, Montagnier, Serwadda, and others

An international health agency that would do everything except help solve the real and continuing causes of death in Africa: WHO (The World Health Organization)

A diversionary and phony debate that actually forwards the depopulation agenda: whether to lower prices on toxic and destructive AIDS drugs for Africa

Old 02-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #80
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

South Africa is not “ravaged by HIV/AIDS.” In 2001, the South African Government reported 9,479 deaths due to “HIV Disease” out of a population of 44.8 million. This represented only 3.16% of all deaths in the country and only two-one hundredths of one percent (0.02 %) of South Africa’s total population.

(More African mortality info here)

The primary “medicine” is AZT, which was designed as a highly toxic cancer chemotherapy in the 1960s. It’s hard to imagine why anyone in America or South Africa would want to deliver toxic chemotherapies to expectant mothers and villagers who already suffer from poverty, malnutrition, and septic water.

In this 2008 study, 320 Tanzanian patients were placed on “antiretroviral therapy” (ART) between October 2003 and November 2006. Most (223) were women, some as young as 15. The majority were between 25 and 34 years of age. Most were severely malnourished, had thrombocytopenia and varying degrees of anemia.
Overall, 95 patients died within 11 months, 59 within three months of starting the drug regimens.
One year mortality was estimated as high as 46.8% in those who were severely malnourished. Other studies confirmed that severe malnutrition is directly related to the mortality of HIV+ African patients “even after the introduction of highly active antiretroviral therapy…”
One of the authors explained that the study’s weakness is that mortality might be underestimated because so many were lost to follow up and probably died at home.
Moreover, the main published study on the side effects of “antiretroviral medicines” is alarming.

Ronald B Reisler M.D., M.P.H. did a five-year review (1996-2001) of about 3000 HIV/AIDS patients who took the anti-retroviral cocktails. He found that:
  • 332 patients suffered an “AIDS” event, meaning some purported manifestation of the underlying disease, however;
  • 675 patients suffered a “Grade 4″ event, meaning a life-threatening illness was attributed to the drugs, not the virus. The most common of these side-effects were:
    1. Liver damage
    2. Neutropenia (white blood cell loss)
    3. Anemia (red blood cell loss)
    4. Cardiovascular, including heart attacks
    5. Pancreatitis
    6. Psychiatric disorders
    7. Kidney problems
    8. Thrombocytopenia
    9. Hemorrhage
In sum, twice as many AIDS patients fell ill from the drugs than from AIDS – which is exactly what Dr. Duesberg predicted would happen in the late 1980s.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bill, I was illustrating absurdity through the use of parody. These clowns think they win an argument when they can cleverly call their opponent a homosexual. I think it is funny. It's like saying "I don't have to respond to your argument because you're a FAG! Hahahaha!" Like that ends the argument and proves their opponent wrong.

And, as usual, WTF thought I was serious. Gawd I love this place!!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Bill, I was illustrating absurdity through the use of parody. These clowns think they win an argument when they can cleverly call their opponent a homosexual. I think it is funny. It's like saying "I don't have to respond to your argument because you're a FAG! Hahahaha!" Like that ends the argument and proves their opponent wrong.

And btw, I don't know if I agree with you or not. It is certainly interesting, and I have bought the line that HIV causes AIDS and you get it through sharing needles or sex. If it's not true, I want to know. I like being right, and if you read most of my posts, I generally am.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #83
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Just ignore them - that's best for pests.

From this point forward, I will only respond to those truly interested in the original topic. All BS will be ignored.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #84
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Professor Henry Bauer has shown that, for all available US demographics, people of African descent are on average 8-10 times more likely to test HIV positive than Caucasians. Since this has been the case for two decades now, this may also be an indication that the tests are racially biased.

The AIDS industry has accused Africa of being responsible for the original spread of HIV, that Africans enjoy “dry sex”, are more promiscuous than people on other continents, and hold voodoo beliefs about health, medicine, and healing. Ironically, Benin is one African country where voodoo still keeps HIV/AIDS mortality below two percent.

Although the World Health Organization (WHO) recently reported that the threat of a “heterosexual pandemic” of AIDS was over, AIDS activists still insist that millions are infected and dying from the “AIDS epidemic.” Despite the WHO report, the Congress intends to authorize another $50 Billion in new AIDS funding to Africa.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #85
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

AIDS in Africa: Connecting the Dots

by Clark Baker

As readers may know, the embarrassing revelations of my ongoing investigation into HIV/AIDS is now generating outrage from these South African gay activist groups and their sympathizers at ASRU, ITPC, Project Inform, TAG and universities like Syracuse, Cape Town, Johns Hopkins, Weill, Yale and the Los Alamos National Laboratory.

Because these individuals and organizations are tied directly or indirectly to this gay South African advocacy group, mounting evidence suggests that South Africa may be ground zero in AIDS mythology.

Why South Africa?

Several months ago, I described how companies like Shell and DeBeers could benefit from the promotion of AIDS and, years earlier, investigative journalist Janine Roberts reported how the diamond mining company DeBeers uses AIDS to avoid asbestosis and silicosis liability. In terms of mortality, credible reports show that HIV and AIDS has always been statistically irrelevant in the US (and Europe, Australia and South Africa [2007]) and preventable deaths due to ADRs kill and injure millions each year in America alone.

In this report (2009) RMIT Professor Jock McCulloch exposes a motive for the land of Apartheid to promote the mythology of AIDS in Africa:
Mbini worked at the President Steyn mine in Welkom from 1958 to September 1997. Prior to his retirement due to silicosis he was earning (~$109) a month as a stope team leader. Mbini has silicosis and tuberculosis and he is claiming damages of (~$110,000). That consists of the loss of past and future earnings of (~$49,000). Mbini’s claim of (~$18,500) for pain, suffering and loss of amenities of life is very low compared with claims made routinely before United Kingdom, US and Australian courts. His condition is almost certain to worsen and he will need annual X-rays, lung function tests, and medication for chronic pain. Bacterial infections will require periodic hospitalization. For that reason he is claiming (~$42,000) for future hospital and medical expenses. Silicosis is a vile disease for which there is no effective treatment. It is bad enough for those who have access to modern medical care; in South Africa the burden of disease among gold miners and their families is much heavier.

Mbini’s case is being led by the British lawyer Richard Meeran. It falls into three parts: the duty of the defendant to the plaintiff, the breach of that duty, and the level of compensation to be paid. Mbini claims that Anglo American knew or should have known that silica dust causes silicosis and tuberculosis. It knew that the risk could be reduced by preventing the release of dust during mining or by providing miners with respirators. It should have provided clean overalls, and adequate washing and laundry facilities. Finally, Anglo American should have removed all dust from the hostels in which Mbini lived, and funded testing for lung impairment.
McCulloch also cites the Leon Commission (1995), which reported that between 1900 and 1995, “69,000 mineworkers had died… and more than a million were seriously injured,” mostly suffering from lung diseases like asbestosis, silicosis and tuberculosis. As a result of liability claims, 250,000 jobs were lost and the JCI mining company went bankrupt.

However, by paying company physicians to blame their politically-defenseless (and mostly illiterate) black laborers for “irresponsible sex” (HIV/AIDS), these 1600+ mining companies (doc file) and their shareholders can save billions in liability by simply diagnosing HIV infection and distributing poisons like Retrovir and addictive hypnotics like Efavirenz as “life-saving medications.” In this way, these mining companies kill off their sick laborers before the Hottentots can sue.

Based upon the demands of Treatment Action Campaign (TAC) founder Zackie Achmat, mining companies like AVGold, AngloGold, Gold Field, AngloAmerican and RandGold now boast aggressive HIV/AIDS testing and treatment. Some now project the elimination of silicosis by 2013. By then, silicosis mortality will have plummeted as significantly as AIDS mortality will climb, giving the numbers gay activists need to perpetuate the myth of the "ravages of AIDS."

The group pushing the AIDS mythology hardest is TAC, which is funded by the Treatment Action Group (TAG) – which is not only funded by a who’s who of pharmaceutical, mining, gay rights, entertainers and politicians, but is also the lead defendant in Celia Farber’s libel lawsuit.

The Ford Foundation also funds TAC, as well as the University of Cape Town units that control, operate and manage the attack dogs at AIDSTruth. The gay activists at the Tides Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Institute (OSI) are also key players.

Because Ford, Tides, and OSI funding is a well-guarded secret, it’s hard to tell exactly how their donors influence those funds. But based upon the dots collected so far, it’s hard to ignore how or why 1,600 mining companies, their UN member countries and their funding of the World Health Organization (WHO) would push the AIDS mythology as hard as they do in the highest levels of government. Because slavery is considered bad political form, AIDS gives the world the next best thing – in the name of compassion. It’s brilliant!

By the way, £50,000 is still available to anyone who proves HIV exists and causes AIDS. After so many years, one would have thought that pot would’ve been collected my now.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #86
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ignore them? LOL! Hell, half the fun here is watching them try to kiss their own ass. Wouldn't miss that for the world!

But I am enjoying your information. Fascinating subject.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #87
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Here is a website dedicated to the true-life stories of people who have two important things in common:
  • 1. They have all been diagnosed as HIV-Positive at some point in our lives, and
  • 2. They have all stopped, or never started taking the HIV medications normally prescribed by our doctors and clinics and hospitals, and are living healthy, happy lives.
http://www.livingwithouthivdrugs.com/

They want to share their stories with you, in hopes that they can be an inspiration and provide you with the fact that people can live without HIV drugs and their very serious and damaging side effects.

Keep in mind that the HIV medications people take now (or will probably be pressured into taking once they are diagnosed as HIV-Positive) are often more dangerous than the HIV.

According to a presentation at the AIDS Conference in Barcelona in 2002, and a scientific study published in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (December, 2003), more HIV-Positives are dying from organ failure as a side effect from the HIV drugs than are dying from AIDS.

And according to the largest and longest scientific study of HAART (Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy), the drugs being given today are even more dangerous and offer no increase in longevity than those given in 1996.

Old 02-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #88
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bill View Post
... All BS will be ignored.

Except his own, of course.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #89
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

The entire HIV/AIDS myth is destroyed with 2 points:

1) there exists no original document with the evidence that proves HIV causes AIDS. Instead, there is only a news conference where Robert Gallo was declared the discoverer of HIV.

2) the HIV tests do not detect an HIV virus; instead they detect anti-bodies.

HIV tests are extremely inaccurate. The HIV test cross-reacts with nearly seventy commonly-occurring conditions, giving false positive results.

These conditions include common colds, herpes, hepatitis, tuberculosis, drug abuse, inoculations and most troublingly, current and prior pregnancy. This is a double inaccuracy, because the factors that cause false positives in pregnant mothers can be passed on to their children - who are given the same false HIV diagnosis.

Most of us have never heard this before. It's undoubtedly the biggest secret in medicine. However, it's well known among HIV researchers that HIV tests are extremely inaccurate - but the researchers don't tell the doctors, and they certainly don't tell the public.

----------------------------------------------------

After all the hype, beyond all the media publicity, aside from the deception and pharmaceutical murders by the medical community, HIV/AIDS is a plan to depopulate the continent of Africa.

Before AIDS, it was called 'Slim.' Slim was basically a diversionary label for starvation, dirty water, stolen land and immunosuppressive vaccines.

Enter HIV / AIDS

The plan: depopulation of Africa

A cover story to conceal the plan: HIV

Medical dupes to provide the cover story: Gallo, Montagnier, Serwadda, and others

An international health agency that would do everything except help solve the real and continuing causes of death in Africa: WHO (The World Health Organization)

A diversionary and phony debate that actually forwards the depopulation agenda: whether to lower prices on toxic and destructive AIDS drugs for Africa

Old 02-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #90
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

HIV Innocence Group

OMSJ is a licensed investigation agency. Since October 2009, it has helped defense attorneys successfully defend scores of HIV-related criminal cases.

If you have been charged with an HIV-related crime or civil action – or you represent someone in such action, CONTACT OMSJ IMMEDIATELY.

Here’s why:
  • In 2008, a Texas court sentenced Willie Campbell to 35 years in prison for spitting at a police officer.
  • A year later, Philippe Padieu faced five to 99 years for having sex with several women. He lucked out with a 25-year sentence.
  • In December 2009, an Arkansas Court sentenced Christopher Gray (18) to 15 years in prison.
These men were convicted NOT because they are infected with deadly infectious diseases but because their attorneys did not know how to defend their clients against HIV junk science.

According to HIV test manufacturers, FDA-approved HIV tests do not detect HIV and cannot be used to diagnose HIV. AIDS drugs cause cancer and kill. Many HIV medications contain drugs like Sustiva (Efavirenz), a benzoxazine (BZX) that compromises immune function after ONE DOSE and can produce life-long psychological and physical injuries.

(More information about HIV drugs and the diseases they cause is found here.)

Criminal HIV statutes were passed to prosecute HIV-positive persons who knowingly expose others to the alleged virus through sexual activity. The Ryan White Act made billions of dollars available to states that arrest persons who test positive for HIV (42 U.S.C. 300ff-47 (2000). In response, over half of all US states certified that their existing state criminal laws were adequate.

Those states received $1.84 billion in 2010 alone.

OMSJ’s HIV Innocence Group provides expertise to attorneys whose clients face HIV-related charges. Because of the technical nature of these cases and the volume of pharmaceutical propaganda pushed by the CDC and NIH, there is little information for prosecutors, defense attorneys and courts that can be helpful to these cases. (More information regarding case strategies is found at Winning Criminal HIV Cases.)

In April 2011, OMSJ counsel deposed the Director of the Indiana State Department of Health in charge of HIV-related policy. He began to dismantle her credibility in less than one hour.

Although some Congress members and the Obama Administration have asked state officials to discontinue the prosecution HIV-related criminal defendants, men and women continue to be unnecessarily charged, convicted and sentenced based upon tests that do not detect HIV, evidence that is built upon scientific misconduct and doctors who sell their diplomas to drug companies. Some of these doctors are critical of OMSJ’s efforts, which may confuse potential clients. (Visit our Due Diligence page for more information and references.)

If you or your client have been charged with an HIV-related criminal or civil offenses, OMSJ urges you to contact us immediately. Do not admit being HIV positive and do not submit to a court-ordered HIV test before contacting OMSJ.

OMSJ provides services to attorneys and defendants throughout North America and Europe and can be the difference between a long prison sentence and freedom. OMSJ also handles MILITARY cases.

HIV Charges Dismissed:
  1. Eneydi Torres faced 30 years – walked with five days of unsupervised probation (Oct 2009)
  2. Magdalena Mays - all HIV-related charges dismissed (March 2010).
  3. Bartholomew London – all HIV-related charges dismissed (May 2010)
  4. unnamed – prosecutors could not prove a “significant risk of harm” (May 2010)
  5. Jose Alex Perez – all HIV-related charges dismissed (May 2010))
  6. Valerie Randle Simmons – prosecutors dropped all HIV-related charges (Aug 2010)
  7. Andrea Dawson – no HIV-related criminal charges filed (Aug 2010)
  8. Pamela Jane Stuckey – all HIV-related charges dismissed (Sep 2010)
  9. Michael Sartin – Admitted to spitting at cop – HIV charges dropped (Sep 2010)
  10. Quacy Francis – Prosecutors dismissed ALL charges (Sep 2010)
  11. Patricia Ann Curry – convicted of sexual battery – HIV charges dismissed (Oct 2010)
  12. Kevin Sellars – all HIV-related charges dismissed (Oct 2010)
  13. Mickel Jordan – all HIV related charges dismissed (Nov 2010)
  14. Jerry Wayne Thomason – all HIV-related charges dismissed (Dec 2010)
  15. Esther Mondesir – Community service – diversion (Dec 2010)
  16. Ruperto Velasquez-Bravo – all HIV-related charges dismissed (Dec 2010)
  17. Carl Jackson – all charges dropped (Dec 2010)
  18. Daniel Allen – Bio-terrorism/HIV charges dismissed – $110 fine for battery (Dec 2010)
  19. Martavious Mercery – all HIV-related criminal charges dismissed (Feb 2011)
  20. Pamela Jane Stuckey – charges refiled – probation and counseling only (Mar 2011)
  21. Cordlin Comer – OMSJ’s assistance instrumental in resolving case (May 2011)
  22. Edward Casto – all HIV charges dropped (May 2011)
  23. Adrian Sensabaugh – accepted probation to avoid 24-year sentence (June 2011)
  24. Daniel Hay Lewis - all HIV-related charges dropped (June 2011)
  25. Francis Woodke - all HIV-related charges dismissed (Aug 2011)
  26. Jerome Walker - Deft faced 34 years – accepted a two-year plea deal (Aug 2011)
  27. Lennie Love - ALL criminal charges dropped (Aug 2011)
  28. Shan Ortiz - ALL HIV-related criminal charges dropped (Aug 2011)
  29. Michael Olson - ALL charges DISMISSED (Sep 2011)
  30. Joe Harrison - ALL HIV-related charges dismissed (Sep 2011)
  31. Matthew Atha - ALL HIV-related charges dismissed (Sep 2011)
  32. Darren Chiacchia - ALL charges dismissed (Oct 2011)
  33. Cpl. RL, USMC - ALL criminal charges dismissed (Oct 2011)
  34. Jason Alexander Young - Plea-bargain reduced case from 70 years to one (Oct 2011)
  35. Sierra Launer - ALL HIV-related charges dismissed (Nov 2011)
  36. Albert Robert Denton – HIV-related charges not filed (Nov 2011)
  37. Bob Borgogna - Case dismissed (Nov 2011)
  38. Thomas Call - ALL criminal charges dismissed (Jan 2012)
Contact OMSJ

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women