Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #76
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
You're both wrong as to where this initiated. {emphasis added}
Actually, you are right in this statement since it "initiated" with the alleged past behavior of one hobbyist, subsequently discussed with others privately by providers.

However, the "public" aspects are as noted. Given the substantial circumstantial, it has become the thing that won't die... kept alive much by your own insistence.

Although I enjoy most of your posts Giz, in this area you have been inexplicably outraged, admitted to being "out of the loop", yet insistent that your perspective is the only valid perspective.

Respectfully, I disagree. (For whatever that is worth on a SHMB, LOL!!)
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:31 AM   #77
MrGiz
BANNED

The only loop I've been out of, is hearing straight from any one of the girls about any of the accusations. Most here are out of the loop, unknowing of the cowardly way the allegations were first presented.

I'm done with the whole mess. . . y'all can have it. . . I don't much care about the outcome.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #78
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
Actually, you are right in this statement since it "initiated" with the alleged past behavior of one hobbyist, subsequently discussed with others privately by providers.

However, the "public" aspects are as noted. Given the substantial circumstantial, it has become the thing that won't die... kept alive much by your own insistence.

Although I enjoy most of your posts Giz, in this area you have been inexplicably outraged, admitted to being "out of the loop", yet insistent that your perspective is the only valid perspective.

Excellent ufriend! I only believe 10% of what I read. Only 20% of what I hear. And only 50% of what I see. Then there is ALWAYS three sides to every story. His, hers and everyone’s interpretation of the two. The last I refer to as third generation I don't get a fuck! But it’s fun to watch unfold!

I will say this not knowing MrHappy or the ladies involved… if I had that many people come after me, I’d go to the closet motel with big mirrors and take a nice clear picture of my ass. Then I would post it and tell everyone to kiss it as I picked up my toys and moved my ass down the road.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #79
TechOne
Valued Poster

MrHappy...you have been banished to exile island...please gather your belongs now...the tribe has spoken.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #80
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
I don't know where you guys are getting the term "conspiracy" from. . . I've never used it.
You're both wrong as to where this initiated.
Well Giz,

If; as you insinuate, you have the definitive edge on knowledge in this matter.

Please lay your hand upon our troubled brow and impart knowledge unto us, the unwashed and unworthy.

Blind us with the clarity of the glaring light of truth.

Dare to show us the face of God and his mercy!

Put an end to the innuendo, and contentious rumors.

If not, please do not stir the cesspool any further!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #81
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I don't much care about the outcome.
For all the outrage you have spewed on this topic, I do not believe you. However, given the rising tide of provider private talk believed by the majority of the board, I think you are trying to save face rather than admit defeat.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #82
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
I don't know where you guys are getting the term "conspiracy" from. . . I've never used it.
You're both wrong as to where this initiated.
No, you never used the term conspiracy, you just defined it, then grabbed a thesaurus and used every term ever associated with the word. You don't have to scream conspiracy to.... well.... "scream conspiracy" for lack of a better phrase.

The point is this entire thing started on the Arkansas forum, as was stated before. Attempting to dodge and deflect blame on others is sleazy/cowardly as well.

Proceed with your personal attacks as they have shown everyone the logic you are attempting to pass on to the rest of us.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #83
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post

Very well put ufriend. Like you, I enjoy Giz's posts as well. I have personally spoken to a couple of known providers that do not post much here and their story directly contradicts MrH's "Open letter". They were wronged and have gotten over it and won't see MrH again. No need to rehash it when nothing will be gained for them and getting dragged into drama is no reason to speak up. It could greatly affect their incomes in a negative way. With this post I am done with this topic too. I think I have made my stance very clear on this subject.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #84
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The only loop I've been out of, is hearing straight from any one of the girls about any of the accusations. Most here are out of the loop, unknowing of the cowardly way the allegations were first presented.

I'm done with the whole mess. . . y'all can have it. . . I don't much care about the outcome.
And quite frankly that is a good thing as I feel you would let it "slip" on what you know thus ruining a girls way of making a living.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:07 PM   #85
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Mr.Giz would never run a provider off the board
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #86
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Mr.Giz would never run a provider off the board
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #87
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:

MrGiz
You and I have always got along and I have always held you in high regard, but I too disagree with your blatant defense of the accused that you have taken on the matter. Your information is circumstantial, as is my information, and several others. If no one will step forward this will always be considered a circumstantial matter, but people are convicted everyday in the real word on circumstantial evidence.
I’ve sat and talked to ladies that gave an almost duplicate description of events that transpired between them and MrHappy4u, but I too am bound by not only the rules of the board, but more importantly a promise that I made to these ladies to never disclose their names or the details that were entrusted to me. I’ll never break that promise. But I will stand flat footed and defend my stance on the matter because I believe what these ladies told me to be the truth.
I hate this probably almost as bad as you do, because I truly trusted MrH. He helped me when I first joined the community, and has helped me since then to keep me from making fatal mistakes here on the board. I counted him as someone that had my back as well as the rest of the community.
The harsh circumstantial reality is that he had a dark secret, that not only affected him and the ladies that he might have seen ….. But rather our entire community, as well as other communities, due to the traveling ladies and every one of us traveling hobbyist.
This poll and most replies speak for it’s self and there’s really not much more that can be said on the matter.
MGL
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #88
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by megustalatina View Post
This poll and most replies speak for it’s self and there’s really not much more that can be said on the matter.
MGL
+1
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #89
MrGiz
BANNED

Agreed. . . the community gets whatever it deserves from this point, forward!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #90
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I think from the tone of your post, we disagree what the board deserves. I wish it nothing but the best as I see it growing, occasionally painfully, but moving toward a more collegial, enjoyable, entertaining, vibrant internet community. Communication is essential, and while never perfect, should be strived for, even when difficult.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women