Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #76
CRamsey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Seriously I had no Idea I had so much power! TFF.....

If I or anyone on this board make you not want to participate then you have issues that you should address quickly.....

This is a message board on the internet and everyone has a fake made up name....Get over your insecurities already.....
True. But behind these made up names, are REAL people with valid feelings and opinions. Cyber-bullying is an awful epidemic in society right now. I am NOT saying y'all are bullies (I believe in some instances some of you are) but keep in mind that this board is a medium to express and exchange information, just because it's on the internet does not make it any less 'real'. I'm a firm believer that a lot is typed that would probably not be said in a social setting.

We are ALL entitled to our opinions; good, bad or ugly.

Someone not wanting to participate does not mean that they're insecure, weak minded or whatever other adjectives you all come up with that concludes we in some way LESS intelligent, secure, or valuable here than you. Perhaps rather than that, they are tired of bickering and responses that seem their only purpose is to start drama or create controversy. For example, whispers reply to darien's denial of BBFS, was that she must really be offering it. What??! If she didn't say anything, she would be prosecuted for not denying it, if she denies it, her response somehow subliminally means she DOES offer it. Let's not speculate especially on an issue that can damage a woman's business.

It never ceases to amaze me how these men can go on thinking they are doing nothing wrong. Not by board standards, but by society's standards.

I thought down's post was incredibly dead on, yet without fail, one of you had to comment on it discrediting it and calling him insecure.
CRamsey is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #77
JohnBrown7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ahhh yes.... Funny you should grab a link by someone else posting under an alias.....

yeah... In the regards of having no tolerance in my life for a woman that cheats on me? Yeah I can admit to being a hypocrit.....

But what does that have to do with any subject or topic matter here?
In a post, on this very thread, you stated the following:
"You will be hard pressed to find any examples of my being a hypocrit..... I stand pretty firmly with my views and personally am disgusted by hypocrisy....." (http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1931245&postcount=36)
My post shows that you were clearly mistaken as it was very easy for me to find an example. I don't know, and don't care who PDoktor is. Bottom-line is you posted the following:
"I can admit to being a hypocrite." (http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=12)

Here's another one where you stated:
"Yes.... I have no problem admitting I am a hypocrite" (http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=376892&postcount=1)
So, are you truly disgusted by hypocrisy?
JohnBrown7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #78
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Seriously I had no Idea I had so much power! TFF.....

If I or anyone on this board make you not want to participate then you have issues that you should address quickly.....

This is a message board on the internet and everyone has a fake made up name....Get over your insecurities already.....
No insecurities here. Maybe instead of "participate" I should have said "deal with". Hey sorry if I ruffled your feathers, man. Let me just go ahead and make clear I really have no beef with you or Whispers or Sixxbach either. I thought I was pretty clear. Post how you want. I'm not some pussy aching to post on this site if only the mean, mean men would stop. I'm just saying that to me you guys don't make this a very inviting place for people. Whatever.

You all post a lot and you seem to jump on people pretty quick and Whispers sure likes to wear people down. I don't really care anymore. Just expressed an opinion. I have no interest in spending time on here with tedious back and forth arguments. But by posting this long, long, long opinion I know I'm asking for it. So go ahead.

I just think a lot of people on here are tired of it and choose not to engage because of it. That's the boat I'm in.
Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #79
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrown7 View Post
So, are you truly disgusted by hypocrisy?
Yup! I don't care for it at all.....

Ok... I can admit that I human, make mistakes and engage in hypocrisy. I think I admitted it in both of those instances.....

Neither of those two examples apply to anything wrote here on the board however. Or any use of the board. One was totally a tounge in cheek humorous tidbit as a matter of fact....

keep on digging if you like.... But yeah ... there are a few things I don't care for about myself....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #80
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRamsey View Post
True. But behind these made up names, are REAL people with valid feelings and opinions. You giving people too much power if they hurt your feelings on the internet. Cyber-bullying is an awful epidemic in society right now. Guess how you kick a cyber bully's ass! Unplug the computer. I am NOT saying y'all are bullies (I believe in some instances some of you are) but keep in mind that this board is a medium to express and exchange information, just because it's on the internet does not make it any less 'real'. I'm a firm believer that a lot is typed that would probably not be said in a social setting. Most of it is crap. You should not put much stock in what anyone says on the internet forums.

We are ALL entitled to our opinions; good, bad or ugly.

Someone not wanting to participate does not mean that they're insecure, weak minded or whatever other adjectives you all come up with that concludes we in some way LESS intelligent, secure, or valuable here than you. Perhaps rather than that, they are tired of bickering and responses that seem their only purpose is to start drama or create controversy. For example, whispers reply to darien's denial of BBFS, was that she must really be offering it. What??! If she didn't say anything, she would be prosecuted for not denying it, if she denies it, her response somehow subliminally means she DOES offer it. Let's not speculate especially on an issue that can damage a woman's business.

Whispers is just always gonna push the issue especially if you fight back. Best thing for her to do is just say her piece and stop. The only ones that will truly know who is doing BBFS are the ones that are BCD doing it. I am willing to bet most are not gonna admit to it on either side.

It never ceases to amaze me how these men can go on thinking they are doing nothing wrong. Not by board standards, but by society's standards.

This is fantasy land not the real world.

I thought down's post was incredibly dead on, yet without fail, one of you had to comment on it discrediting it and calling him insecure.
I did not say he is insecure as a whole. Just said if you are giving anyone that much power that you would not post on a SHMB then well you may have a thin skin issue.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #81
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post

and Ztonk.. "Those of you sitting on the sidelines pining for the "good old days" and the ones who just constantly complain about "Whispers" or "the attack pack" are really the problem. You just don't see it."

You're also far off the reservation. I will assume the moderator hat was off when you posted that? hope so. In either case I totally disafucking agree.

cheers

Highly Vocal posters, Disrespect, Trash Talk?... Why do YOU perceive ECCIE to not be a "friendly" place? ma, Highly Vocal posters, Disrespect, Trash Talk?... Why do YOU perceive ECCIE to not be a "friendly" place?
Z is on the money IMO. It has already been said before of course but members make the board what it is. When I had the time to post more before ASPD died, I was not made to feel welcome. I only did the street scene. Hobbyists and Providers were biased towards me and would not see girls that I would see resulting in ladies not wanting to take a chance on a review. I did my thing by posting SW reviews, commentary and offending quite a few in the process. I also read up on the board politics and didn't care for it. No one is going to influence how I hobby.

Point is, I didn't like the way the board was and did something about it so to speak. People hooted and hollered when I became a mod. I won't toot my horn too much but I did a damn good job. I do know how to be partial and at the same time help facilitate an enviroment for people to express themselves. Me being a Mod ran off TC2.

The "old guard" had its way with posters like me. As long as I am not dating anyone or get back with the wife, I will do my part to make sure that doesn't happen again. Once I am tied up emotionally, I am out this mutha.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
Not really sure what you want, then. If you don't think there's an issue with moderation and guidelines, then OK.

Do you want people with controversial opinions to sit down and shut up so as not to offend anyone? "Drama, disrespect, highly vocal posters" may make Eccie an "unfriendly place" but I would submit that heavy-handed moderation to remove all of the above would make it distinctly *more* unfriendly.
I make no secret of being no fan of Vyt initially. He seemed to be a little more heavy handed. He then demonstrated he could be partial without being biased. The Austin Mods are doing a great job!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #82
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Down41, well said. Its a shared viewpoint.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #83
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Down 41, +2
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #84
JohnBrown7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Yup! I don't care for it at all.....

Ok... I can admit that I human, make mistakes and engage in hypocrisy.
keep on digging if you like.... But yeah ... there are a few things I don't care for about myself....
I'm the same way.

And, the last thing anybody needs is for someone to kick them when they're down (e.g., calling them names, telling them they're stupid, stomping on their dreams, all while running they're (perceived) shortcomings into the ground).

Doing that shit is disrespectful.

I don't know about anybody else, but I can't be disrespectful and friendly at the same time.

I choose to be respectful.
JohnBrown7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #85
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrown7 View Post
I don't know about anybody else, but I can't be disrespectful and friendly at the same time.
Being disrespectful is one thing.

but lacking respect and being indifferent towards someone is something else.

I tend to both trust as well as show respect towards someone up front until given a reason not too.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #86
budman33
Valued Poster

Edit...

Down41 Put it best and most eloquently. really nothing more for me to say... So I just deleted all the shit i wrote... yay!

... But.. fuck cant help myself.

Isn't it a tad telling that the only ones who don't perceive this as unfriendly are the SAME guys this thread and the one it was linked from was aimed at? Introspection isn't a bad thing and denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #87
Whispers

Quote:
Isn't it a tad telling that the only ones who don't perceive this as unfriendly are the SAME guys this thread and the one it was linked from was aimed at? Introspection isn't a bad thing and denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
There in lies the TRUE problem that NONE of you have been man enough to acknowledge and that is that SOMEONE took a shot at me/us and I/we responded.... You ASKED for what you are getting and now want to cry about it.

Rather then simply posting a thread and encouraging his supporters to participate and finding that it would probably have been left alone someone chose to AIM AT ME!

Sorry.. I always respond....

Someone point out the problem threads here in CoEd over the last 4-5 weeks please. How many problems have there been with me or Sixx or wylde or any of those you believe are the problem.

Interesting that most of the "support" from your side of the argument comes from people that do not review/contribute to the information needs of the board.

You want this place to be provider friendly and open to a gentler flirty coed but in turn you do not contribute to what it takes for it to thrive? what it takes to be able to ALLOW the ladies to post free ads?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #88
budman33
Valued Poster

people post reviews daily. Your pearls of wisdom don't pay to keep the lights on here. Stop focusing on the last 4-5 weeks where you were a good boy. You do realize there are a few more weeks out of the year than that right?

You have done an outstanding job or leveling off your karma in the last month but not one day after doing so... there is this.

No one is crying. No one is whining ... well except you.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #89
Whispers

Quote:
You have done an outstanding job or leveling off your karma in the last month but not one day after doing so... there is this.
Not true... This all started up because of a complaint about a problem NOT occurring at the moment or in the last few weeks and a direct shot at me and a few others.....

Rather than taking the opportunity to build on a more hospitable environment, aim was taken, a shot was fired and here we are...

If you keep pushing against those of us that simply could care less about the "Old Guard" as some mentioned...... Your never going to do anything except keep the temperature here high... the knives cutting..... and feelings are going to continue to get hurt.....

You defeat your own agenda.

You see... If ALL the providers EVER did was post ads...... NEVER participate in COED.... and the WKS never participated..... never had a reason to champion a ladies cause...because they could never get those pats on the head.....if they never tried to influence reviewers.....

Information would continue to flow.... the board would continue to grow and new people would continue to come along......

Boo hoo.... you don't like some of us.... we get that.... and could care less....

Boo Hoo..... some of the older women don't like to post here any more.... we get that.... and could care less...... others girls come along and take their place.... after all this IS a flavor of the month kind of hobby for most..... You know something? I wouldn't care if they DID post.... I care about a few basic subjects.....

Boo Hoo.......

quit all the damn whining and drop it..... start some threads encourage your supporters to join in and be supportive..... give something back to the damn place.....

post for yourselves....

let the ladies post for THEIR selves....

quit all the damn posturing....
Old 12-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #90
MichaelClayton
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

+3 I agree completely, thanks Down 41.

I'm just a newb scoping things out. It doesn't take long to see that this board has a lot of negativity on it. I also find the amount of chauvinism, even for a predominately male site, to be really high. Some people don't seem to have much respect for women, or for other people in general.

What peeves me too is the negative replies to reviews. IE "Can't believe you paid X" "can't believe you don't find her tats annoying" "why do you like these types of activities"

Seems like reviews are at a trickle - the same reviews always on the front page but they keep getting bumped due to discussions on them. I'd imagine a lot of people don't bother just to avoid the prospect of negative commentary.

Like Down41 said the site is still useful for information, but other than that it's kind of a drag.
MichaelClayton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women