Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161088
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2010, 07:06 PM   #76
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

a) Did you not understand that this forum was not about fucking $125 "hotties"? Actually, the thread starter wanted to know why there were so many providers in TX. Doesn't necessarily relate to the topic of the forum. $125 hookers can provide elegance, sophistication, etc.,
We have lots of conversations here that aren't on topic. That wasn't my point. My point was you and under the radar (excuse me ngiat I misquoted you by mistake) berating the ladies that prefer a longer higher priced dates -- and by extension the guys that frequent them. Specifically the posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDER THE RADAR View Post
For christ sake, at the end of the day it is only a piece of Ass. It just boils down to how the wrapper looks. These $350-$500 per hour prices are for suckers. There are Playboy model caliber providers out there at $150-$200 why pay more????
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Yeah, the Wal-Mart clothing vs. Dillard's clothing argument. Wal-Mart clothing may have less quality, but a pair of pants is still a pair of pants. At least with Dillard's the pants may last longer. But an hour of companionship is still just an hour of companionship. More expensive companionship does not last longer. If you can spend less, more power to you.
and
Quote:
For guys, it's all about the pussy & orgasm.

For gals, it's all about the $$$.

Sometimes, it's even a fair trade. Mostly it's not.
IMHO. The thread took a turn for the worse when LS attacked the poster who talked about $150-$200 fees. She apparently feels that she is "better than run-of-the-mill" providers since she charges more and goes for longer sessions. She tried to make herself "better" than others.
Well admitedly LS has a short fuse on this subject, but then she has seen the whole NPOA duet before too. And having rechecked, I can't see where she said she was better, just different.

I merely pointed out the business end of the day is just a "business."
True, but that doesn't make your comment more acceptable. It is a different business model and in fact a different product than the $125 hottie -- whether you can't see the difference or not.

Actually, PJ, I never thought of you as a WK for all providers, but these questions make me wonder.

Oh dear -- a WK -- the quintessential hobbyist epithet. Whatever will I do. The shame of it all.

b) Do you regularly walk into gay bars and berate the inhabitants for their lifestyle choices? No. Actually, I'm gay friendly.
But apparently too dim to see the parallel

c) Do you have any concept whatsoever of manners? Yes, I do, as some of the ladies I've seen can testify. However, I recently had a very bad experience with a well-reviewed lady who I consider engaged in upselling me. Do I believe it's all about the money. I do now. And it's not my fault. It's the fault of that provider. Her sisters in the business have no one to blame but her for this attitude.
So of course your boorish behavior is thus perfectly justified?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #77
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
An inner sense of happiness is priceless. My dignity isn't for sale. I think many people can say that, regardless of their profession.
I can believe this. But I think it's a hit or miss thing that occurs over a long period of time. For all human beings, I think it takes time to realize where your dignity boundaries are. That which you refuse to do now may have been something you would have done a decade ago...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #78
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDER THE RADAR View Post
. So if a average hobbiest has the choice of a Knock down gorgeous 21 year old girl next door type, willing to provide full menu service for $175-$200/ hour, or a 35 year old High Dollar hottie that has kept her self up but is not the prize she once was asking $350, which choice shouls the guy make???
Being 40 something, I'm feeling left out.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #79
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
However, I recently had a very bad experience with a well-reviewed lady who I consider engaged in upselling me.
Just as a matter of curiosity, did the lady in question advertise as a multi-hour "high priced" lady or was she more of a "$125 hottie"?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #80
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
a) Did you not understand that this forum was not about fucking $125 "hotties"? Actually, the thread starter wanted to know why there were so many providers in TX. Doesn't necessarily relate to the topic of the forum. $125 hookers can provide elegance, sophistication, etc.,
[COLOR=Black]We have lots of conversations here that aren't on topic. That wasn't my point. My point was you and under the radar (excuse me ngiat I misquoted you by mistake) berating the ladies that prefer a longer higher priced dates -- and by extension the guys that frequent them. No, I was just agreeing w/ the poster who was advocating going to the provider w/ the lowest price. Just trying to be frugal in this economic time, i.e., getting the best bang for your buck. Just because something is expensive, doesn't mean it is better.

IMHO. The thread took a turn for the worse when LS attacked the poster who talked about $150-$200 fees. She apparently feels that she is "better than run-of-the-mill" providers since she charges more and goes for longer sessions. She tried to make herself "better" than others.
Well admitedly LS has a short fuse on this subject, but then she has seen the whole NPOA duet before too.

I merely pointed out the business end of the day is just a "business."

[COLOR=Black]True, but that doesn't make your comment more acceptable. It is a different business model and in fact a different product than the $125 hottie -- whether you can't see the difference or not. A different product???? Give me a break. A piece of ass is still a piece of ass. The only thing seemingly different is the length of time and the package. We're still paying for a roll in the hay. It's nothing more than a cash transaction.

Actually, PJ, I never thought of you as a WK for all providers, but these questions make me wonder.
Oh dear -- a WK -- the quintessential hobbyist epithet. Whatever will I do. The shame of it all. Just call 'em like I see 'em.

b) Do you regularly walk into gay bars and berate the inhabitants for their lifestyle choices? No. Actually, I'm gay friendly.
[COLOR=Black]But apparently too dim to see the parallel There is no parallel. Bashing gays w/o provocation is just wrong. I'm not bashing providers. Even according to you I'm not bashing ALL providers; just HDHs. And I'm not even bashing them. I'm just characterizing the business in a manner that seems to offend them. Even Nicole Preston agrees she is in it for the $$$.

c) Do you have any concept whatsoever of manners? [COLOR=Red]Yes, I do, as some of the ladies I've seen can testify. However, I recently had a very bad experience with a well-reviewed lady who I consider engaged in upselling me. Do I believe it's all about the money. I do now. And it's not my fault. It's the fault of that provider. Her sisters in the business have no one to blame but her for this attitude.
So of course your boorish behavior is thus perfectly justified?
Not boorish. Just an accurate recitation of the facts.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #81
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just as a matter of curiosity, did the lady in question advertise as a multi-hour "high priced" lady or was she more of a "$125 hottie"?
I don't do multi-hour ladies. Nor was she $125.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #82
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
She apparently feels that she is "better than run-of-the-mill" providers since she charges more and goes for longer sessions. She tried to make herself "better" than others.
I do? I suggest reading glasses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Different strokes for different folks. Not every woman wants to emotionally invest, not every man wants a mistress. All the different price structures serve different personalities and needs.

They decide how many people they are willing to see, what their target income is and whether or not they're willing to travel. It doesn't matter what other women do, because she may be targeting a different audience then the lady down the block, it only matters what each individual lady is comfortable with.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #83
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't do multi-hour ladies. Nor was she $125.
But she was not the kind of lady this forum is associated with correct?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #84
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
But she was not the kind of lady this forum is associated with correct?
The guys that have reviewed her would say so. She is one of the most highly reviewed ladies in her geographic area. There's actually a subjective fight as to whether or not she is the best or one other is the best.

[Yeah, I know what you're trying: get me charged points by saying I went off-thread/forum. That's not playing by the rules, and in this case, it fits.]
Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #85
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
The guys that have reviewed her would say so. She is one of the most highly reviewed ladies in her geographic area. There's actually a subjective fight as to whether or not she is the best or one other is the best.

[Yeah, I know what you're trying: get me charged points by saying I went off-thread/forum. That's not playing by the rules, and in this case, it fits.]
Well if she is highly reviewed, she is most likely not a D&T type lady -- most of them dont have reviews.

And if you get points around here for posting off topic, I'm seriously screwed.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #86
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if you get points around here for posting off topic, I'm seriously screwed.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #87
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Being 40 something, I'm feeling left out.
Awwww don't feel left out Ansley. Come on over and sit down and we can have some and watch the show.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #88
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Charles,

It occurs to me there is only one way to settle this. You have to decide if the attraction and chemistry is worth the price the provider is asking. I have been with ladies that charged more and ladies that charged less. If you are thinking the rate will be about looks and bedskills you are in for disappointment.

The only difference I have found over the years is some of the "upscale" ladies bring a different style because of their experiences, background and education that creates a different experience, but that usually is not aesthetics or even physical sex. It is more like a seduction of all the senses. Sometimes you just want quick, anonymous, hot sex and you are correct if you are just into a hot gal, and how it feels, and nothing else, you might as well go for the low threshold price.

I don't know about you, but sometimes I want something different.

Now before you tune me out, I am very much like you. Currently, I frequent providers that charge less. I rarely book for more than an hour unless I know I really click with a lady. This has mostly to do with the economy and my frugal nature, but another factor is after a major life change my libido has increased to a rate even I don't fully understand.

It is no secret that I am very attracted to some of the ladies that are in this corner ECCIE. I blame it on being over educated. Once you have had a fascinating discussion with a woman you were already physically attracted too and the body and mind blend. . .it just really intoxicates me. It is worth the price. That forces me to make a decision. Save up and pamper myself or at least change my current approach to the hobby in order to indulge myself and treat ALL of my senses.

For instance I yearn for Lauren. I have to save up to be with her. That makes it even better. Meanwhile there is a perfectly attractive and wonderful woman just up the road that I could see four times for the price of one time with Lauren or the four or five other ladies from here I would love to meet sometime. This gal is physically attractive and knows where all my buttons are. We are very compatible sexually. Sadly, however we don't have much in common to talk about in between and during the sex. See I followed in the footpath of the real P.J. O'Rourke including the same schools and course of study and it ruined me.

If all you want is quick hot sex, go at it, man. Don't beat your head against the Georgian brick walls you are going to find here in this forum.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:09 PM   #89
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

ANONONE, I am fairly well-educated also. Not at the elite schools you probably frequented, but I do hold at least one terminal degree, and have a smattering of learning in unrelated miscellanea that interests me.

That being said, I can't say I've met one well educated lady in the business. But yet, at my age and physical make-up, I'm only good for one pop. Yes, I know it's a sad state of affairs. I'm really hesitant to book a multi-hour session when I know I'm destined for one pop inside an hour. I know a lot of well-educated and intelligent people. I don't need to seek out a provider with those qualities. I'm just interested in a sexual plane. OTOH, it would be nice for the lady to be well-educated--most (as can be seen by these boards) can't compose a simple declarative sentence, or even spell correctly, even when spell check is "on."

All this being said, I just can't justify the HDH. In my estimation the LDH has more intrinsic value than the HDH. Just my .02.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #90
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
That being said, I can't say I've met one well educated lady in the business.
Then you have come to the right place, just look around. . .

PS: Like I said, we are more alike than you may realize. Including the reason we tend to go for shorter sessions. Of course that is why I enjoy DATY so much and have crafted the whole GSO2. It makes up for my short cummings. Sorry, I just had to do the pun.

"Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!"
ANONONE is offline   Quote