Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2019, 07:47 PM   #76
weddy2404
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Glad it was resolved. See below...

It seems to me you only resolved the issue after he posted publicly here. His previous attempts to handle it privately resulted in you ghosting him (apparently for days) which is rude in of itself, but then you chastise him for posting as much right here.
Everything was handled and i was able to find out why, no hard feelings or anything. I would still want to see her.
weddy2404 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:00 PM   #77
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Interesting, to me, how a few ladies keep posting on a $100 threAd. If you don't like cheap or old men then just don't see them. If you like feeding and getting fed by the trolls...keep on posting. They will troll your brains out lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:14 PM   #78
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Interesting, to me, how a few ladies keep posting on a $100 threAd. If you don't like cheap or old men then just don't see them. If you like feeding and getting fed by the trolls...keep on posting. They will troll your brains out lol
How much do you pay for your back seat car dates high end client? I'll bet it's less than $100, you're too cheap for the ladies on that list.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 05:36 AM   #79
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
S

That makes sense Mag. Can I ask what specifics define "the perfect provider" thus-be the reason you are willing to start at the top?

Here is a partial list:

1) Convenient (to me) incall
2) Decent incall, preferably private. A private incall means I don't have to get directions and room number on repeat visits. Also, if I pay $500, I expect something better than a 2-star motel with dirty tile floors.
3) Easy, timely communication. When I do a PM or request on p411 two days before the requested date and I don't get a response until five days after that date, I move on.
4) On time. If I schedule an hour, that often means I have to be somewhere else after the session. If the provider falls asleep on the couch and I only get 40 minutes, I don't feel they deserve the full payment. At the same time I feel awkward initiating a conversation about a reduced payment. My last regular had no problem keeping the entire fee as did her next potential replacement.
5) Quality of services provided of course, details not provided.

Experienced hobbyists will tell me that all those are possible without paying a premium, but I believe my odds are better starting at the top. My schedule limits my hobby time, not dollars. After a couple of years of experiences, some rather aggravating, I try to avoid wasting an appointment opportunity more so than wasting dollars.

I'm pretty sure this list has common elements for a large percentage of hobbyists. If a provider offered all these, they could charge above average and get repeat business. Some learn the concept of value, up their game and then raise their rates and get guys complaining about them having GPS on the board.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:00 AM   #80
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag7315 View Post
Here is a partial list:

1) Convenient (to me) incall
2) Decent incall, preferably private. A private incall means I don't have to get directions and room number on repeat visits. Also, if I pay $500, I expect something better than a 2-star motel with dirty tile floors.
3) Easy, timely communication. When I do a PM or request on p411 two days before the requested date and I don't get a response until five days after that date, I move on.
4) On time. If I schedule an hour, that often means I have to be somewhere else after the session. If the provider falls asleep on the couch and I only get 40 minutes, I don't feel they deserve the full payment. At the same time I feel awkward initiating a conversation about a reduced payment. My last regular had no problem keeping the entire fee as did her next potential replacement.
5) Quality of services provided of course, details not provided.

Experienced hobbyists will tell me that all those are possible without paying a premium, but I believe my odds are better starting at the top. My schedule limits my hobby time, not dollars. After a couple of years of experiences, some rather aggravating, I try to avoid wasting an appointment opportunity more so than wasting dollars.

I'm pretty sure this list has common elements for a large percentage of hobbyists. If a provider offered all these, they could charge above average and get repeat business. Some learn the concept of value, up their game and then raise their rates and get guys complaining about them having GPS on the board.
Great points and thank you for listing them. You aren't just answering Torre's question, you're also voicing what a lot of us guys feel about the hobby.

Like you, my limiting factor is time, not money. I travel a lot and sometimes I'm out of town for several weeks. So when I'm in town, I want to have a smooth special hobby experience with no hiccups. As you stated, providers who are on top of their game i.e who don't keep you waiting beyond your appointment time, who let you spend the full amount of time with them, who provide a great GFE experience with high IOP, who communicate well and respond quickly etc. can and should get away with charging higher rates.

Guys like you and me don't mind spending more as long as we have a smooth pleasant experience. We don't want a discount or a deal, we just want a great experience. That's why I always go for a 1 hour or longer session. I don't want to feel rushed and since money is not a problem for me, why go for a shorter session? I would rather pay more for an amazing session than pay less for a mediocre session.

Now for the guys who don't feel like spending that much, they can go for these bng and qv sessions that these ladies offer too, nothing wrong with that. The market is big enough to accommodate everyone.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #81
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
So after doing a bit of research .... I see there are threads in the past regarding this issue (surprise .. surprise)
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1734244

and what ALBUNDY posted (2nd post) sums up most of this topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
One MAJOR problem I see right off the bat.

A shit load of the guys spending $350 and up on hookers are "successful types", like doctors, lawyers, guys high up on the corporate food chain, etc.

These types of guys spend more than $350 for a glass of wine without even thinking about it. Spending $400 for a hooker for them is like me buying a McDonald's combo meal. They barely feel it at all.

Also, you'll NEVER get those guys to spend LESS money on hookers. Those guys equate spending a lot of money to receiving high quality. Their brains just aren't wired to spend less and expect quality. And, of course, those guys give less than a fuck if you can afford hookers or not.
I agree w/ his post as well as far as it pertains to the status quo.

The part in the red is an accurate assessment of the thought process, however that doesn't make the thought process any less fallacious. No matter how much you want to push it, higher price does not inherently equal higher quality. It's just not true. That doesn't mean that something high priced can't be high quality, it just means that it is not a given simply based on price. The same way every high priced restaurant does not have better food than other lower priced restaurants. Every high priced luxury car is not better than every lower priced car. Every high-end, designer piece of clothing is not better than lower priced alternatives. And so on and so forth.

It's nothing more than a psychological pricing technique.

Quote:
Too many sessions, be them short or long can wear on you .... emotionally .... physically .... and spiritually.
I think this is true for the hobby in general no matter what "volume" provider you are.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:09 AM   #82
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post

I think this is true for the hobby in general no matter what "volume" provider you are.
When I started out at a low rate-- I vowed that regardless of rate, I would not see more than 2 gentlemen on any given day. When demand outpaced my available time, I slowly raised my rates until I hit equilibrium where my demand and my availability were balanced.

Low rates may often mean high volume in order for a person to hit "quota"... but I never wanted myself to get tired, worn out, mentally exhausted, or grow to hate what I was doing. Keeping control of my workload enabled me to continue to enjoy what I was up to.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:14 PM   #83
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
When I started out at a low rate-- I vowed that regardless of rate, I would not see more than 2 gentlemen on any given day. When demand outpaced my available time, I slowly raised my rates until I hit equilibrium where my demand and my availability were balanced.

Low rates may often mean high volume in order for a person to hit "quota"... but I never wanted myself to get tired, worn out, mentally exhausted, or grow to hate what I was doing. Keeping control of my workload enabled me to continue to enjoy what I was up to.
That's a great point you made about slowly raising your rate until you hit equilibrium where your demand and availability were balanced.

A lot of guys still don't get it that providers don't always increase their rates because they're GPS or because they're money-hungry. A lot of times, a provider will increase her rate so that her demand goes down. She does it so that some guys will say "Oh so and so increased her rate? I'm not going to see her now." Those guys think they're punishing the provider by not seeing her but they're doing exactly what she wants.

When you're reasonably attractive, offer a great experience, and have low rates...demand can be insanely high. So high that it's easy to get worn out, tired, and like Grace wrote, start hating what you do on a daily basis. Increasing the rate is sometimes the only way to make life livable for the lady.

What I've noticed is that both low rate and high rate providers are happiest when they don't meet too many johns in one day. Having time to rest and rejuvenate in between is crucial for long-term success in the hobby.
Old 05-01-2019, 12:34 PM   #84
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
When you're reasonably attractive, offer a great experience, and have low rates...demand can be insanely high. So high that it's easy to get worn out, tired, and like Grace wrote, start hating what you do on a daily basis. Increasing the rate is sometimes the only way to make life livable for the lady.
Or they could just say "No."
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #85
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
That's a great point you made about slowly raising your rate until you hit equilibrium where your demand and availability were balanced.

A lot of guys still don't get it that providers don't always increase their rates because they're GPS or because they're money-hungry. A lot of times, a provider will increase her rate so that her demand goes down. She does it so that some guys will say "Oh so and so increased her rate? I'm not going to see her now." Those guys think they're punishing the provider by not seeing her but they're doing exactly what she wants.

What I've noticed is that both low rate and high rate providers are happiest when they don't meet too many johns in one day. Having time to rest and rejuvenate in between is crucial for long-term success in the hobby.
You know a lot about providers.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 02:23 PM   #86
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Saying no to a bunch of pussy mongers ..... is not how I want to spend my time.
Besides, they start talking trash about you in the locker room because you keep turning them down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Yes, it does seem VERYCLEAN knows a lot doesn't it?
But he is spot on!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 02:58 PM   #87
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Besides, they start talking trash about you in the locker room
I'm sure this can't be happening already as you're every man's fantasy LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 03:04 PM   #88
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Yes, I've met and talked with a lot of providers all over the world. I can't help but have learned a lot about them in the process.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:35 PM   #89
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

VeryClean nails it here. "The market is big enough to accommodate everyone. "

Might not be true in every part of the country, but for DFW it certainly is.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:58 AM   #90
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Dudes that want to pay as little as possible for sex is about as low as a pimp (in many cases that is who they are paying anyway). Paying the lowest price means you’re most likely a womanizer and treat women as objects with no feelings who are repressed, desperate, have a lack of self-confidence and are insecure in many ways.
What a ridiculous and absurd notion.

Quote:
Quote:
Equally ridiculous.

It doesn't matter which side of the transaction you're on, we all enjoy having as many dollars as possible in our wallet at the end of the day. Guys want the best pussy for the least $. Gals want the most $ for the least amount of work. No surprise there. To suggest otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.

Now, if you want to talk about what things people value, and are therefore willing to sacrifice dollars for, then you'll start to get to the real reason why there is no standard rate in this hobby of ours.

Do you value companionship? Hygiene? Nice incall? Confidentiality? Ease of access? Attractive partner? The tightest? The biggest? The wettest? The smallest? Do you have dealbreakers? Does anything go? Do you want the experience to be memorable? Do you want the experience to go exactly the way you expect it to go? Do you enjoy bargain hunting? Do like bragging about what you spent on something?

All of these things impact the price of an encounter, but have no impact on the fact that we all enjoy having money to spend on the things we enjoy.
Crock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women