Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2022, 05:39 AM   #76
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
This is extremely concerning from the last Emerson Poll out today. 48% Unfavorable is a disaster for Oz. Oz is unelectable in November with unfavorable this high. The base will stay home. And an Oz nomination would negatively impact the rest of the ticket in PA as his dead weight would hurt other candidates by keeping the base at home.

Oz isn't just unelectable, he's unacceptable.

Susquehanna has their final poll out tomorrow. They are run by a PA guy so they should by pretty good. I wish Trafalgar was releasing a final poll tomorrow as I have found them most accurate in other races - but not sure they are.

Emerson College Polling @EmersonPolling · 3h
PENNSYLVANIA GOP POLL:

GOP #PASen candidates favorability:

@DrOz
37% favorable
48% unfavorable

@Kathy4Truth
43% favorable
28% unfavorable

@DaveMcCormickPA
46% favorable
32% unfavorable
I don’t think Oz will win. I think the undecideds will vote for a different candidate. I’m thinking McCormick is going to pull this off.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/74340
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 05:53 AM   #77
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Maybe McCormick should get the votes.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:01 AM   #78
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

McCormick was my choice to begin with. I wonder of the Susquenna poll that comes out today sheds more light on things
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 02:00 PM   #79
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
McCormick was my choice to begin with. I wonder of the Susquenna poll that comes out today sheds more light on things
It was his to lose.
Old 05-16-2022, 07:32 PM   #80
bambino
Valued Poster

According to the Emerson poll tonight

Oz 32%

Barnett 27%

McCormick 26%
Old 05-16-2022, 10:31 PM   #81
berryberry
Valued Poster

Yeah that was part of the poll Emerson released this weekend

The numbers you listed included "undecided leaners" - the actual support for each is less than that but then they asked the 15% of undecided which way you may lean and added that in

Not sure how accurate that will be because if someone is undecided at this point, they may not even vote

Could very well come down to what areas get the best turnout. I read something where OZ is running best in cities, McCormick in the suburbs, Barnette in the Rural T
Old 05-16-2022, 11:36 PM   #82
berryberry
Valued Poster

Final #PASen Trafalgar_group #GOP primary #poll (5/14-16) it's coming down to the wire - 1.7% separating Barnette from RINO OZ (within the 2.9% margin of error).

I trust this pollster more that any other in this race. They were excellent in 2020

This helped clinch it for me - Even though McCormick was my initial choice, I will be voting for Barnette as she has the best chance to defeat Oz given they are statistically tied within the margin of error

Old 05-17-2022, 05:41 AM   #83
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Final #PASen Trafalgar_group #GOP primary #poll (5/14-16) it's coming down to the wire - 1.7% separating Barnette from RINO OZ (within the 2.9% margin of error).

I trust this pollster more that any other in this race. They were excellent in 2020

This helped clinch it for me - Even though McCormick was my initial choice, I will be voting for Barnette as she has the best chance to defeat Oz given they are statistically tied within the margin of error

I think Trafalger is the best, most honest poll. The poll that counts is Todays. Everybody get out and vote.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:43 AM   #84
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I’m rolling with Dave. Got to go with my gut.
Loretta77 is online now   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 06:11 AM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

JESSE: Pennsylvania’s Democrat Secretary of State is trying to prevent police officers from monitoring ballot drop boxes. She also doesn’t want any video surveillance of the drop boxes. What does that tell you?

MCSWAIN: It tells me the Democrat’s playbook includes cheating and they’re not even trying to hide it. In the state of PA, it is illegal to ballot harvest, it is illegal to drop off more than one ballot at a time

2000 mules Pennsylvania Style Round 2!
����Join Us�� @SGTnewsNetwork

They won’t stop cheating.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:22 AM   #86
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

im leaning oz , couple points

1. msm posted the jan 6 video of her yesterday , that tells me this
if its a general election the purpose would be to get voters NOT to vote for her

so maybe the purpose in the primary is to get republican voters TO vote for her . and we all know how much what we want aligns with them.

and call me crazy but the jan 6 protest was filled with feds inciting and directing the protest . might she be an undercover . i know its a stretch but i wouldnt put anything past the crazy commie fbi . you seen them marching pretending they are supporters. She would be a perfect plant. oh just to clarify i havent watched the manchurian candidate in a very long time.

point 2
just take a look at the general and who would look good to the general populace against fetterman

oz , a very educated , no trump history other than endorsement smart guy with country wide recognition against a buffoon who comes off like a carnival act whos biggest issue is legalizing weed.

barnette will be so labeled a trump extremist that every dropbox in philly and bucks filled to the brim against her.

as always this is my most humble opinion ! and always happy to give it . get out and vote !!! also dont forget carrie delrosso for Lieutenant gov , from our area and she beat frank dermody last year a 30 year democrat for a state seat in allegheny county. young smart and looking good.
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:04 AM   #87
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I think Trafalger is the best, most honest poll. The poll that counts is Todays. Everybody get out and vote.
Agreed. Trafalgar had the best track record and is much more honest than most pollsters

And you are correct - while we unlike the libtards can civilly debate the candidates and vote without cheating, now is the time that no matter who you support everybody should get out and vote.
Old 05-17-2022, 10:09 AM   #88
berryberry
Valued Poster

Sean Hannity attacks Trump supporters including Barnette who peacefully attend Trump rallies. Imagine calling yourself a conservative and attacking someone who went to DC to peacefully protest on 1/6. Vile stuff from him

And then there is this - going to be quite interesting:

Kathy Barnette Can Win the PA Senate Seat

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...at_147604.html
Old 05-17-2022, 11:57 AM   #89
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sean Hannity attacks Trump supporters including Barnette who peacefully attend Trump rallies. Imagine calling yourself a conservative and attacking someone who went to DC to peacefully protest on 1/6. Vile stuff from him

And then there is this - going to be quite interesting:

Kathy Barnette Can Win the PA Senate Seat

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...at_147604.html
Hannity is an assclown.
Old 05-17-2022, 04:33 PM   #90
bambino
Valued Poster

In other news, Fetterman is going to get a pacemaker. Maybe Oz will implant it!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women