Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #76
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Look at the pot call the kettle black.

That image could apply to your post as well since, as you pointed out to Heather; you too have provided no concrete data to support your assertions.
I didn't make any assertions in this thread--she did--and when pressed she offered casual hearsay. Not one documented medical source.

Since you asked, Mokoa, you can find SCIENTIFIC PROOF for my perspective on the issue here:

What the CDC HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE BBBJ.

Back to my quacking friend. . .she did make assertions that were unfounded. I and other members of the board asked her to support her rants with facts.

Until then. . .it is. . .

. . .and off topic!

I could be wrong, but isn't this thread supposed to be about better tasting cumm?

I could be wrong, but scaring the hell out of people with unfounded conjecture and hearsay does not help in that endeavor, nor does it create an ideal community atmosphere for ECCIE.

Are you wearing your mod or hobbyist hat with that post, Mokoa?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #77
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
...Are you wearing your mod or hobbyist hat with that post, Mokoa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Look at the pot call the kettle black. ...
The answer to the gentleman's question is implicit in Makoa's answer. "Clever" rejoinders, rolling one's eyes and taking sides in a disagreement is not moderating. He's just another hobbyist on this thread.

Heather has overblown her case, if you'll pardon the pun.

Prostitutes who really want to be safe should find a different line of work. She mentioned herpes -- it's a much greater danger in any kind of sexual contact (including kissing) than the miniscule chance of getting AIDS from a blowjob, and one that anyone in a non-monogamous relationship faces. And frequency increases probability. Do the math.

Sexual service providers who want to continue their work and be as safe as that choice allows would do well to do as Heather does -- follow the guidelines of a place like Baylor. Hospitals, governmental agencies and others with significant financial and public relations liability have little choice but to make their recommendations based on the full range of behaviors that have been reported as resulting in infection. Some of these possibilities are so rare as to be reasonably ignored.

An example would be getting AIDS from HIV infected cum because "all that delicious HIV infected semen comes in contact with a teensy weensy microscopic cut or tear in OUR throat or mouth it CAN infect us." That's just not true, even though it is statistically possible.

For one thing, HIV cannot survive in saliva. Does that mean saliva "kills it"? You tell me. Also, the mucous lining of the mouth secretes a protein (digestion, right?) that attaches itself to blood cells and effectively prevents HIV attachment.

Have a bleeding oral ulcer? Might be risky. A "microscopic cut or tear on the throat"? You can take that off your list of concerns, no matter what they tell ya at Baylor. You could get it from cum on a zit, too, (during that PSE stuff that Heather condemns men for "inventing" and, by implication, any woman who is "gullible" enough to consent to) but you won't.

Heather, you say, "But who's to worry? Like you pointed out, it's way more easy to infect a woman than a man. No problem FOR YOU. Just US." And seem to be attributing that attitude to me. I find that rude, presumptuous and objectionable, and (sadly) representative of what I find to be the obnoxious, superior tone you've repeatedly taken in this hijacked (by you, if I'm not mistaken) discussion.

I'm stating what I understand to be facts, dear lady. They are really common knowledge among those who consult statistical data (published peer-review, without vulnerability to class-action lawsuits or public opprobrium) or speak candidly with public health workers. In the USA it's dirty needles, unprotected anal sex (between homosexuals) and heterosexual vaginal sex (with a greater risk for male-to-female transmission than vice versa) -- in that order of risk. If you're gonna get AIDS that's how you're gonna get it. My knowing that, and saying it, does not entitle you to insult me. Please don't do that again.

You have an aversion to semen and warm snot, fair enough. But you are aware (right?) that there are free women who sometimes intentionally position themselves to take their lover's cum orally and, as a part of that very sensual act (which they would tell you that they both initiated and enjoyed) they swallow it. Tell me again, what's your problem with that?

P.S. I prefer unmediated oral sex, but I'm not crusading or proselyting those who don't. I recall a little hooker in San Diego who was "no fluids exchanged." She was cbj, no daty, no licking your thumb to massage her clit (as she handed me the Astroglide, which kills the livin' hell outta HIV, btw) and she was fabulous.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #78
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I didn't make any assertions in this thread--she did--and when pressed she offered casual hearsay. Not one documented medical source.
At the time you were "quacking" her, you were doing the same thing. Asserting without proof. So, yes, I called you on it.

Quote:
Since you asked, Mokoa, you can find SCIENTIFIC PROOF for my perspective on the issue here:

What the CDC HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE BBBJ.
Well good. I am glad you posted that and I acknowledge that you were able to provide the data to back up what you stated. So, yes, I will leave it at that.

Quote:
Are you wearing your mod or hobbyist hat with that post, Mokoa?
My Mod hat is not necessary for such matters. Besides, I am not one of the Mods for this particular forum.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:22 PM   #79
ANONONE
BANNED

Agreed.

So can we now get back to the cooking lessons?

Old 05-14-2010, 10:33 AM   #80
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default done deal

i agree....lots to give up. how bout having a beverage of choice to rinse with after it happens. cim is not swallowing....so spit it out....then rinse with long island ice tea, cranberry and vodka, patron shot, .......

list sounds like a home made diet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy Laye View Post
WOW! Thats a lot to give up. I think you should make it easier on yourself and just cum see me.... lol..
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #81
perdido
Valued Poster

Default Vasectomy

Just curious, does a vasectomy change the taste?
perdido is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #82
PullT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdido View Post
Just curious, does a vasectomy change the taste?
Only a few % of the volume of semen is actually sperm, so there would be little to no taste effect. Are several hundred thousand swimmers in there, but they are super tiny...
PullT is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #83
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullT View Post
Only a few % of the volume of semen is actually sperm, so there would be little to no taste effect. Are several hundred thousand swimmers in there, but they are super tiny...
Dude, you just made all that shit up with no idea what you were talking about, didn't you?
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #84
PullT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
Dude, you just made all that shit up with no idea what you were talking about, didn't you?
No...I'm well educated but a mere 8th grade health class will tell you that much
PullT is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #85
ANONONE
BANNED

So the answer is, yes he made it up from his quasi-statistical 8th grade knowledge.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:23 AM   #86
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullT View Post
No...I'm well educated but a mere 8th grade health class will tell you that much
Well, I never said you didn't finish school. But that doesn't mean you get to make things up.

There is a problem with (a) your facts and (b) the rationale for your conclusion.

Fact: There are hundreds of millions (not thousands) of sperm in the average ejaculation of a healthy male. And, yes, they are small. The head of a sperm is about 5 x 3 micrometers or microns (a little smaller than a red blood cell) with a tail ten times that size in length (about half the width of a human hair).

Fact: Spermatozoa make up about 5% of human ejaculate, the balance is glandular secretions.

Conclusion: I don't know if sperm themselves have a taste significantly different from the fluid in which they travel -- they may not. But if they do a 5% concentration is going to be discernible.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #87
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe the gents that are convinced that cum has no taste-or tastes like a bucket of daisys if you just eat the right food-will have a friend of theirs cum in a glass, drink it, swish it around their mouths, and report back to us.

I'll be breathlessly waiting for the report.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #88
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
...I'll be breathlessly waiting for the report.
Does that mean you'll stop yapping about the taste of cum until then?

It would be a good thing.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:19 AM   #89
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
I'll be breathlessly waiting for the report.
Save it...don't hold your breath.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #90
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is online now   Quote