Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2018, 11:37 AM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
He plead guilty to lying about not seeing or speaking to the Russian ambassador, when in FACT he did. He was caught on telephone speaking with the Russians hours after Dipshit Trump became President. IB, I know you love Trump, but the guy is in bed with the Russians. Period
Speaking to a fucking Russian at that stage of the game was not illegal, mistake. Comey testified under oath that he and his people didn't believe Flynn lied, mistake. So what the fuck do you fantasize that Flynn is guilty of, mistake?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 11:58 AM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Speaking to a fucking Russian at that stage of the game was not illegal, mistake. Comey testified under oath that he and his people didn't believe Flynn lied, mistake. So what the fuck do you fantasize that Flynn is guilty of, mistake?
When was speaking to a Russian EVER "illegal"?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:18 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When was speaking to a Russian EVER "illegal"?
Flynn plead guilty for lying to the fbi, not talking to a russian
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #79
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
This board has an alert section which talks about police raids and at times gives heads ups before one happens. I'm sure many would have appreciated one before the ASPD Christmas Raid. Nice to know you would have warned nobody had you known.

So have you ever complained about eccie posters/providers warning others before a raid?

If you had information that Wild cat Maria was going to be raided, you would have just fucked her and said nothing. Good to know.

I forgot , you do not care about the future of this country , just your future.

Let me end this post with a prayer for selfish dumbasses.

Now we've come full circle.
Your reply is so far off kilter and so far off in 'left' field, it can't even relate to this to make a reply.

When are you going to open up a couple of bedrooms in your home so your beloved illegals have a place to stay. Not going to do this? Selfish!

We can't even control those dipshit thugs in Chicago who are killing each other off by the dozens, much less care for those who are in our country illegally.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 01:41 PM   #80
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Maybe if you actually paid attention you'd realize you've been told several times which laws were broken. No protection from lying to the FBI? So Hillary, Huma, Comey and the rest of the band of imbeciles will be charged with that shortly right?
And last i looked, telling crooks (which illegal invaders are) "that the cops are coming, go hide"< IS aiding and abetting them.

Quote:
It is refreshing though to see Liberals embracing the concept of "state's rights"! Hopefully it won't change with the POTUS.
But immigration is NOT a state right, but a federal one. SO THEY SHOULD BE obeying all immigration laws.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 02:00 PM   #81
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

But immigration is NOT a state right, but a federal one. SO THEY SHOULD BE obeying all immigration laws.
I KNOW! But the only way they can ignore Federal law is to "assume" state law "Trumps" Federal law, which would be "state's rights"! And that's my point!

I'm glad they figured out what is "state's rights"! Let's hope it sticks!
Old 03-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This board has an alert section which talks about police raids and at times gives heads ups before one happens.
Where is that "section"?
Old 03-05-2018, 02:16 PM   #83
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Another mistake by you mistake. I wear green not red. On state's rights, it seems lefties are forgetful. When Arizona put their law in place (an exact copy of FEDERAL law), leftie lawyers cried that only the federal government can set immigration policy. When Trump won and the crackdowns started, these same lawyers then claimed immigration policy was a state's right. Wonder how many got whiplash doing that 180.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:38 PM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Your reply is so far off kilter and so far off in 'left' field, it can't even relate to this to make a reply.
Yet you made a reply.

You are mad at the Oakland mayor because she informed people that had broken the law by coming to this country to work.

Would you be mad at onr of your fellow mongers if he had warned you about the ASPD Christmas raid?

I mean last I checked you are breaking the law propositioning hookers.

You seem to have a selective honor on just what laws you want enforced.

There is a whole group of people that think hookers and johns are the reason this country is going to shit.

They think you are the problem. ..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:40 PM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Where is that "section"?
It is the Alert Section BooBoo.

Now run along and stfu.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:42 PM   #86
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Another mistake by you mistake. I wear green not red. On state's rights, it seems lefties are forgetful. When Arizona put their law in place (an exact copy of FEDERAL law), leftie lawyers cried that only the federal government can set immigration policy. When Trump won and the crackdowns started, these same lawyers then claimed immigration policy was a state's right. Wonder how many got whiplash doing that 180.
One minute lefties are arguing for state rights, the next issue righties are.

Kinda funny if you ask me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:54 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

When are you going to open up a couple of bedrooms in your home so your beloved illegals have a place to stay. Not going to do this? Selfish!
That is a good point, if I wanted to, it should not be illegal.

What I find strange is none of you immigration haters ever cared to check on the hookers immigration statues you were fucking.

Very selective outrage.

I'm sure those Mexican chichas you fucked across the border thought you were a wonderful gringo! Now look at ya...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:10 AM   #88
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
NONE. Cause when it comes to libtards, they are always OK when they do it, but froth at the mouth when conservatives do.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:57 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is the Alert Section BooBoo.

Now run along and stfu.
So you are trying to tell these folks that people post "alerts" in the "alert section" that warns them of specific raids that are going to take place in the future ....

.. speaking of BooBoo's ... I suppose it would be too much for an ignorant dumbass like you to provide a link to a post that has the same credibility and value as the Mayor of a city disclosing such information ... in other words a post by someone YOU KNOW by name and position to verify they know what they are talking about!

Or is it just more valueless bullshit like you post?
Old 03-06-2018, 05:01 AM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

What I find strange is none of you immigration haters .....
.. you call the people who you pay cash to help you build a house ..... "immigrants"?

Do you ask anyone who fucks you if they are here legally?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women