Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2016, 06:56 AM   #76
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Spell DIPSHIT Retarded Lenny!!!!!! Most of your posts are incoherent Retarded Lenny. Look it up Retarded Lenny.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:43 PM   #77
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The elites consider Trump a pariah you ignorant little bitch.

If this is what America has come to then I say the country is no longer great. Burn it down and start over.
Why would you think I didn't know trump was a pariah? Who happens to be an elite? Everyone knows that (except for those under-educated folks).
Where the fuck have you been?
The ignorant douche-bag in the room is the guy who thinks trump isn't an elite because elites, as well as a majority of Americans, think trump is a prick.

Your concern about America is confusing. You have never advocated anything but splitting it up, separating the different races, burning it down, starting civil wars, etc.

All I can say is we share your concern and by way of the voting booth will do our best to make sure trump never has to enter civil service.as an elected official and allow him to stay a private citizen where the only people he fucks over are the people who do business with him.
The reason I mentioned the voting booth is because you, the fat boy, and others trump supporters are gearing up for the after election campaign claiming voter fraud lost the election and not his own mouth
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:15 PM   #78
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Why would you think I didn't know trump was a pariah? Who happens to be an elite?
Well, maybe because you are an ignorant son of a bitch?

You cannot be both a pariah and one of the elites!!!

If you are a pariah they kick you out of the elites, you ignorant mother fucking faggot loving pissant cum dumpster.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:38 PM   #79
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Grippadee Doo Dah!

Munchy nailed it.

Everybody knew Drumpf was an asshole from the get go. This campaign hasn't made him look anything other than we all knew him to be.

But it hasn't cast his supporters (OK, half of them) in a very good light.

Drumpf basically put half his eggs in one basket.

Deplorable.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #80
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Why would you think I didn't know trump was a pariah? Who happens to be an elite? Everyone knows that (except for those under-educated folks).
The ignorant douche-bag in the room is the guy who thinks trump isn't an elite because elites, as well as a majority of Americans, think trump is a prick.

Your concern about America is confusing. You have never advocated anything but splitting it up, separating the different races, burning it down, starting civil wars, etc.

All I can say is we share your concern and by way of the voting booth will do our best to make sure trump never has to enter civil service.as an elected official and allow him to stay a private citizen where the only people he fucks over are the people who do business with him.
The reason I mentioned the voting booth is because you, the fat boy, and others trump supporters are gearing up for the after election campaign claiming voter fraud lost the election and not his own mouth
The only booth you know is the receiving end of a gloryhole you little faggot.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 08:45 PM   #81
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Let me guess... the cockstalking bully flung more insults.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:23 AM   #82
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

By the way, the part about burning America down was rhetorical. I want to start the whole thing over.

All my proposals are non-violent in nature and are aimed at peaceful solutions to our hopelessly divided nation, which is essentially burning itself down on its own.

The only time I advocate violence is in the context of a duel or a fair fight, where each side explicitly acknowledges the potential harm and agrees to take the chance in the name defending themselves or their belief system.

The only true solution to division in America would be a return to a federation with strong nation state members free to conduct themselves according their own conscience. We need it because the liberals sense their power and influence is only achievable by force.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women