Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60411
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41680
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

dbl

]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:00 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Some guys on here apparently think they pay for a LADIES soul.

LL , did you read her OP? He made a request. She copped an attitude based on a request. Then she was the one who would not drop it. I'd have been just like Drake and thought the lady was a loon too. He asked her to just drop it but she would not.

Simple request...then she gets all butt hurt. WTF? He ask her to just drop it and she still will not.

All she had to do was say no and move on , not threaten to report him for making a simple request. She threatened him first and then got all in a tis when he threatened her back.

Basically the guy asked to be first, she throws a hissy fit and he says he is glad he did not see her crazy ass and then she threatens to report him!

He did not threaten her to be her first, he simply requested to be first. All that requires is a simple yes or no on her part, not a fucking lecture followed by a threat from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer View Post
I got a call from Drake123 and he wants a session but says he likes to be the first person. I was mildly annoyed that he was asking about any other activities in my life that he should not be inquiring about. I explained that I am not a high volume provider and left it at that. I got stuck running an errand and asked if we could meet an hour later and he said as long as you have not seen anyone else before me.

At this point I got mad and told him that what I do with my body for any of the hours in my 30 yr old life other than the hours I spend with him are not his business and told him that continually insisting the he be the first implies that I am dirty and it was insulting. I asked what difference it made when I been with prob 500 guys and that I am 30 yrs old and told him that my body as well as apartment is cleaner than that of an adverage girl because I am a provider so I have to be.

He went on to call me classless, and said "wow your a winner" and I am sure glad I didnt see you. When I told him that he had insulted me multiple times and it was not ok to imply that I am dirty before meeting me, and then go on to further insults and I would report him he THREATENED ME. He said that I just needed to drop it and that alerting the board of his insulting behavior towards me would result in him ruining my reputation with his eccie buddies.

Then he went on to tell me he did absolutely nothing wrong and asked If I was on drugs and told me to drop it because I really do have mental problems. I told him "NO" and asked what kind of response do you think you are going to get from a provider when the very first thing you do is treat her as if shes a dirty whore and then when she gets upset about it go into insulting every aspect of her personality.

Just because I am a provider does not mean that I should not be treated with a certain amount of dignity and respect! The last thing he told me after he informed me of my drug and mental problems was to go ahead and report him and "see what happens" I take that as a pretty scary threat, he could give my number to LE for all I know.

Bottom line is this guy has a bad attitude and is incredibly disrespectful at least he was to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:48 PM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
[SIZE=3]LL , did you read her OP?
Yes. I also have read a number of his posts....in this thread and others. And here are the first 3 lines of the OP:

"......Drake123 .... he wants a session but says he likes to be the first person. I was mildly annoyed that he was asking about any other activities in my life that he should not be inquiring about."

Having read a number of his posts in which expressed his general lack of respect for providers and hobbyists on the board (WTF ... not sure where you fit in there) and his narcissistic personality in which he disregards the welfare and wellbeing of those around him, providers and hobbyists alike, I have to believe her assessment. Since "annoying" behavior is your style, no wonder you agree with him.

Are you stalking me?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Are you stalking me?
Gawd you sound like Lily Stargazer. Ask you two a simple question and you go screaming how you've been wronged.

Can you answer wtf is so wrong about asking to be the first client of the day ? How is that disrespectful? Asking to CIM or Greek is ok but asking to be the first of the day is disrespectful? stalking? I was in this thread before uou.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gawd you sound like Lily Stargazer. Ask you two a simple question and you go screaming how you've been wronged.

Can you answer wtf is so wrong about asking to be the first client of the day ? How is that disrespectful?
Please don't get hysterical?

Is that ALL your buddy asked? Perhaps you should read the OP again.

Your MO start selecting one sentence out of a whole friggin scenario related by someone and then you start picking it apart. You're petty and small minded.

Go stick your head into another Barnes and Noble soft back ... and relax.
Old 11-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Please don't get hysterical?

Is that ALL your buddy asked? Perhaps you should read the OP again.

My buddy

Are you and Lily Stargazer twins?

He asked to be first of the day. Pretty simple. Requires a yes or no not a fucking lecture. When he told her to get fucked he didn't need a lecture. .. she then threatened him with an alert. And here we are. A fucking alert on someone who merely asked to be the first of the day.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #82
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Be tactful, gents.
Well...there it is.

I've asked to be "first" on several occasions but I went about it in somewhat of a different manner.

Look at her schedule and see what her available times are. If it's from 10am-5pm...then ask for the 10 am appointment. You get to be first without putting yourself into the situation of looking like a condescending dickhead.

Pretty simple actually.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:03 PM   #83
dreameruman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry for your bad experience, I just want to tell you that his attitude was very bad. Is good to know that there are providers like you that prevent others from guys like him. You are brave and of course providers are hard workers women and ladies those deserve respect.
dreameruman is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
Well...there it is.

I've asked to be "first" on several occasions but I went about it in somewhat of a different manner.

Pretty simple actually.
+100

There are many reasons for wanting an early appointment, which have nothing to do with "cleanliness" or "insecurity."
Old 11-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
My buddy

.... someone who merely asked to be the first of the day.
It is painfully obvious that he didn't "merely" ask to be first of the day.

It is also painfully obvious ...

..................you approve of his fucked up attitude toward women ..

..................specifically and people in general.

You should really be careful about ...

..........from which side of the boat you through your slop ....
Old 11-15-2014, 06:18 AM   #86
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
+100

There are many reasons for wanting an early appointment, which have nothing to do with "cleanliness" or "insecurity."
Exactly! My reason for wanting an early appointment is that once I get to work, it is very difficult to get away at a "certain" time.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:09 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

These threads (the topic) reminds me of the joke ....

.. exhusband leaving movie and sees exwife with her new BF and the exhusband asks the new BF how he likes that old used pussy ...

... BF: "Great wants you get passed the used part!"
Old 11-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #88
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It is painfully obvious that he didn't "merely" ask to be first of the day.

It is also painfully obvious ...

..................you approve of his fucked up attitude toward women ..

..................specifically and people in general.

You should really be careful about ...

..........from which side of the boat you through your slop ....
I approve his attitude in reaction to her fucked up attitude. But then again I ain't no pussy whipped WK.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:21 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I approve his attitude in reaction to her fucked up attitude. But then again I ain't no pussy whipped WK.
I agree, that you approve of his attitude!

You are now sounding like Drakes' ... dick whipped princess.

Duffus, if you are married, go argue with her. If you aren't, then marry someone so you can argue with them. At least find someone besides a gaggle of Bimbos who applaud you at home and who don't have enough sense to know the difference.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:08 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I agree, that you approve of his attitude!
e.
I approve of his attitude in reaction to her shitty attitude. She wrote an alert because she did not like the way he asked to be first of the day. She then threatened him and is crying because he returned in kind.Fuck her and her WK's.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women