Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2017, 04:39 PM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Do you went to post your link about how you harass massage girls once you find their real world info you fucking creep sick perverted bastard.
I can't. It doesn't exist. Unfortunately, you do!

You and WTF make a great tag team ... it's a photo finish as between the two of you with regard to fabrication on the internet!

Are you suggesting you didn't make an inquiry why providers don't want to fuck a fatso like you when they actually see what you look like? So instead of confess to the truth you'd rather make up some shit about the poster bringing the truth ....

.. WTF style!!!!

Next thing you'll be claiming someone was secretly posting for you!

Now, blubber baby, I was asking R.M. not you!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:15 PM   #77
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I can't. It doesn't exist. Unfortunately, you do!

You and WTF make a great tag team ... it's a photo finish as between the two of you with regard to fabrication on the internet!

Are you suggesting you didn't make an inquiry why providers don't want to fuck a fatso like you when they actually see what you look like? So instead of confess to the truth you'd rather make up some shit about the poster bringing the truth ....

.. WTF style!!!!

Next thing you'll be claiming someone was secretly posting for you!

Now, blubber baby, I was asking R.M. not you!
I simply asked a question should weight be mentioned before a session-big deal shit face - from my research on your other handle you are not an in shape guy not by far - but you are a massage girl stalker and a pervert. You were called out by another hobbyist and it wasn't WTF.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:26 PM   #78
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I simply asked a question should weight be mentioned before a session-big deal shit face - from my research on your other handle you are not an in shape guy not by far - but you are a massage girl stalker and a pervert. You were called out by another hobbyist and it wasn't WTF.
Actually, you were whining because they wouldn't see you once they saw you .... but you left that part out!

As for you other lies ... along with WTF .... you have NO LINK!

"from my (yours!) research" .... what fucking research you liar!!!

OMG ... you are pathological .... what was my "other handle"?

And then here you go again ...

.."You were called out by another hobbyist"? What "hobbyist"?

Here's your OWN STATEMENT:

"post your link about how you harass massage girls once you find their real world info" ....

..where's the "link" in which I stated that bullshit?

Keep posting bullshit fatso ...

it deepens your lack of credibility just like your posting buddy WTF!
Old 05-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #79
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Actually, you were whining because they wouldn't see you once they saw you .... but you left that part out!

As for you other lies ... along with WTF .... you have NO LINK!

"from my (yours!) research" .... what fucking research you liar!!!

OMG ... you are pathological .... what was my "other handle"?

And then here you go again ...

.."You were called out by another hobbyist"? What "hobbyist"?

Here's your OWN STATEMENT:

"post your link about how you harass massage girls once you find their real world info" ....

..where's the "link" in which I stated that bullshit?

Keep posting bullshit fatso ...

it deepens your lack of credibility just like your posting buddy WTF!
You are in denial - the hobbyist with the "standing" name in his handle called you out for being a stalker.

Let me just tell you this Lexus since you take this as a freaking joke - if one more lady verifies to me personally that you have stolen their RWI and stalked them I will personally go into my retirement savings and find them the best attorney that money can buy and have them prosecute your ass to the fullest. Both identity theft and harassment and stalking are felonies and if I have to testify on their behalf I will - you think this is a joke - try me pal.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:25 PM   #80
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
You are in denial - the hobbyist with the "standing" name in his handle called you out for being a stalker.

Let me just tell you this Lexus since you take this as a freaking joke - if one more lady verifies to me personally that you have stolen their RWI and stalked them I will personally go into my retirement savings and find them the best attorney that money can buy and have them prosecute your ass to the fullest. Both identity theft and harassment and stalking are felonies and if I have to testify on their behalf I will - you think this is a joke - try me pal.
I'm sure Lexuslover is shaking in his boots fatso, and it would be the dumbest lawyer in Texas to take that case, since it would be up to the state prosecutor to bring charges against LL carry on fatso
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:29 PM   #81
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

OHHHH ! ANOTHER post by seArgent shitburner showing how much of an internet tough guy he is ! Or is it perchance that he hopes to get some " appreciation " from said provider if he raids his " retirement account " ( actually, his tips from polishing "honey buckets " from field latrines ! ) so HE can be a WK for her ? ! Mebbe he can spend enough money on the provider that she can by a crane for the " appreciation " ! A crane to lift his fat ass into the bed !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:31 PM   #82
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
I'm sure Lexuslover is shaking in his boots fatso, and it would be the dumbest lawyer in Texas to take that case, since it would be up to the state prosecutor to bring charges against LL carry on fatso
LUBE knows as much about the civilian legal system as he does about spelling the word seArgent !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:43 PM   #83
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I like Condi Rice because she is bright, thoughtful, and because she understands public service. I also like her because she understands the threat posed by carbon buildup in the lower level of the atmosphere. She also happens to agree with many of the so-called libtards on this site regarding the current president.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #84
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mission accomplished this is what I wanted you to do all the time you cock sucking fish smelling cunt. Now go work on getting some reviews you 50 year old trailer park white trash.
Hey, Pork_Belly... The guys in cell block #9 want to know if they should bring sand paper, maple syrup or both? enjoy!!!

The only thing greasier than Pork_Belly was Yasser Arafat.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:57 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And he wasn't able to EVER PRODUCE the thread in which he alleged I admitted to the bullshit you've posting .... and you claimed, just like you did, that it came from him!

I asked repeatedly for him to produce the post. He never did!

So you are full of shit, just like he is!
Old 05-10-2017, 03:03 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I thought you had two nickles to rub together to pay a judgment for malicious prosecution, I would invite you to bank roll some bimbo to obtain charges against me and file a civil lawsuit as a follow up, and then come after both of you stupid fools for filing a frivolous suit.

Do I think "this is a joke"? You are a joke.

Have "your attorney" join and post his information on here!

Now ... go take a big shit and lose about 60% of your body weight!

But before you do ... please list the HANDLES of all these "ladies" who have informed you that I "have stolen their RWI and stalked them"!!!! Do you see my post below from WTF?
Old 05-10-2017, 03:38 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I simply asked a question should weight be mentioned before a session-...
.. and what was the "simple" answer?

In your case, you should mention it in respect to the incall location, because if you have to climb stairs they may need to alert EMS to be on standby for resuscitation ... unless they have one of those home defibrillator units and know how to operate it.

And to be accurate just announce:

"I'm a tub of lard, but I have a putrid personality if you are into to punishing yourself for your bad behavior."

Now ... go fuck yourself. No one else wants to fuck you!
Old 05-10-2017, 05:58 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Luke Warm ...

... please list the HANDLES of all these "ladies" who have informed you that I "have stolen their RWI and stalked them"!!!!
Where's the list, Luke Warm?
Old 05-10-2017, 06:49 AM   #89
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Are you calling me out or is this a threat ?
Either way you are still and always will be the big fat pussy on this board. Just embrace that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
Two faggots WKing for each other fat-ass and asswipe the s of faggots
Gays do have rights too ya know.
Quote:
#1: Let me explain something to you about ME! (a) I don't "call people out"! (b) I don't threaten people. Both of those activities make way too much noise and notice.

As for my SUGGESTION ... and recognizing how much of a badass you think you are ... I figured the resulting response would be a walk in the park for a "stepper" like you!!! In the meantime I'll monitor the local news over there for any updates!
Bad ass Really?
Quote:
R.M. do you have that link handy where fat boy was whining about providers sending him packing when they opened the door and saw his "incredible hulk"?

I want to add his whining to my "stash" of pile-driving posts to shove up his ass when he starts to slide off the reservation and beat his blubbery chest!
Yep here it ishttps://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1989726
Quote:
Do you went to post your link about how you harass massage girls once you find their real world info you fucking creep sick perverted bastard. You have all the tendencies of a serial "forbidden subjects". They start off just like you all innocent until they steal private info and become perverted stalkers. Why do you have more than one handle Lexus ? This isn't the handle you review ladies under sicko- I should let people know what your other handle is you lying POS.
This fat fuck really is a piece of work.
Quote:
Mission accomplished this is what I wanted you to do all the time you cock sucking fish smelling cunt. Now go work on getting some reviews you 50 year old trailer park white trash.
Hooker's will not even fuck you. What's the old saying cant get laid in a whore house.
Quote:
Link or shut your fat skank
Quote:

I wouldn't rag on you so much but you are such a bloody tampon. Take that to heart FAT FUCK.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:46 AM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

R.M. thanks!

Quote:
02-28-2017, 05:02 PM #1 Luke_Wyatt
"A sincere question for providers.

"I have a slight dilema and I haven't hobbied in several months because I have an uneasy feeling that when I show up at a provider's incall they are a little shocked by my size. I am what they classify as morbidity obese but nevertheless I have good hygiene and am overall a nice guy.

"Should I let a provider know before arriving that I am overweight? I know some providers have disclaimers like NBA, but I haven't come across one that has No overweight guys, but I can tell by the look on their face that the ladies are a little disappointed because of my size."
Now what did you say you posted?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women