Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #76
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default That's Cute

In all of my years, I have never heard the term "five oclock shadow" used in refererence to a Provider.
I guess we just hopes she means her SE regions and not her face.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #77
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats the first time I heard that as well Jackie..
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #78
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Yessssss, I prefer bare nether regions.. Means I have to stay on the wax or razor or end up giving my gents stubble burn.. The mouth is a very sensitive area. Guess the joke wasn't as clear as I thought lol
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #79
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Not hard to use the last time I checked....

hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:33 AM   #80
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Low Volume & High Volume
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #81
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

whats next.. picture of a douche bottle? it takes more than soap to get that pu..sy clean.. it needs a good flush just like someone using mouth wash for the back of that throat.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #82
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I find it rather disturbing this is even a thread much less a sticky lol. Common sense people. I think the problem is that some women "think" they are fresh with only a bath, and they are not. Everyone has a different PH level that reacts to things..i.e. condoms, urine, cum for the utterly stupid lol. Some are acidic and some are alkaline tasting and smelling. Find out which one you fall more into, and take the needed precautions to prevent this stuff!

If I got stuck in the woods for 2 days, I can promise you I would be fresh! I carry Summer's Eve wipes and a little pill bottle with the Feminine Wash, everywhere I go. I use those wipes after EVERY time I use the bathroom....period! Toilet paper does not accomplish crap people! I don't just bathe 3 hours before a date and do the deed without hitting the bathroom 5 min. before to do it again. You can never be too clean!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #83
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
whats next.. picture of a douche bottle? it takes more than soap to get that pu..sy clean.. it needs a good flush just like someone using mouth wash for the back of that throat.
Might as well cover all bases in the Hygiene Thread!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #84
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Well London

While in the woods, if you meet up with the "big bad wolf", I am sure he will write a favorable review.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #85
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, he better lol!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #86
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well since yall brought it up ....lol

Step-by-Step Penis Cleaning Instructions

Terminology. Don't be offended, some people just don't know. I intend to cover the areas we'll be dealing with in the article. Further study can be made in anatomy classes.
Circumcised/Uncircumcised: Whether or not you have had your foreskin removed. Circumcised indicates that you have; uncircumcised indicates that you have not.
Foreskin: The flap of skin that covers the tip of the penis. Generally, it can be pulled back away from the tip.
Glans: The tip, or "head," of the penis.
Penis: The shaft leading to the body, as well as the entire works.
Scrotum: The loose flesh that houses the testicles.
Testicles: The hanging "balls" below the penis.

Cleaning the glans. For uncircumcised men, pull the foreskin away from the head of your penis as far as you can without hurting yourself. Using a soft washcloth and a mixture of soap and water, gently scrub this area. It should not be painful. If it is, you're either scrubbing too hard or the area is trying to become infected. It's important to clean this area well. If not, a substance called, and I kid you not, smegma (a combination of dead skin cells, oils, dirt, and bacteria) can build up and cause both unpleasant odor and infection. For circumcised men, simply wash thoroughly with soap and water. In both cases, avoid getting soap in your urethra (the hole at the tip of your penis from which you expel urine) because it stings like crazy.

Wash the shaft. Not much to it here, though thoroughness is necessary. Once again, soap and water will do the trick. However, this is an area where your skin can dry out and start to flake. Once you've washed and dried, apply some skin lotion to this area to keep the skin smooth and flake-free.

Clean the base of the penis. Again, use a washcloth with soap and water. Since this is an area that's kept under wraps most of the day, sweat, skin oils, and bacteria can build up. If not cleaned properly, it can cause an intense, unpleasant odor. Lift the shaft up and clean this area thoroughly. If you have an abundance of pubic hair, trimming or shaving can help cut down on the odor and make the area easier to clean. Take care with razors, though: Spurting blood from your genitalia is not a conversation you want to have with friends and family.

Clean the testicles. This is another area that can accumulate sweat and bacteria quickly, and can cause an even more intense, unpleasant odor. Clean your scrotum thoroughly, on all sides. Pay special attention to the perineum, which is the patch of skin between the base of your scrotum and your rectum. This often goes neglected, and as it is such a tight space, it can develop an aroma fairly quickly.

How often should I clean my penis? Simple answer: Every time you shower or bathe. Long answer: The penis, I think we can all agree, is an extremely sensitive area. There are thousands of nerve endings in this region, and very delicate skin. Infections suck no matter where they occur on your body, but it's a thousand times worse when it's on your genitals. Like it or not, unless there's something wrong, you use your penis every day. I have showered once daily since I was 13 years old, and I clean my penis every time. I am happy to report that, to date, I have never had an infection in that region (knock on wood).

Penis Cleaning:It Isn't Hard

It isn't hard to keep your penis clean. It takes less than a minute to go through the steps I've mentioned here, and the benefits of a clean, healthy penis are evident. But I list them anyway just to make you all the more uncomfortable:
  1. Avoid infection. Infections suck. Infections on the penis are worse.
  2. Avoid smell. The penis region emits a distinctive odor when it's dirty. I don't care how much cologne, deodorant, or clothing you layer on, it doesn't go away. It can't be masked. Every guy in the joint knows exactly what that combination of smells entails. And they are judging you.
  3. A clean penis increases your likelihood of having lots and lots of sex. It's true. Your potential sexual partner won't run in terror at the sight (or smell) of your penis if all is well. Of course, cleaning the rest of you helps, too.
The bottom line is this: A clean penis is far better than a dirty one. Do yourself and anybody you live with a favor and keep that penis clean.

How to clean your vagina may seem self-evident. However, some things that seem to be obvious, such as using a scented soap to get rid of vaginal odor, will actually work against you. Despite the rigors of intercourse, pregnancy, and childbearing, the vagina is actually very delicate. As usual with most delicate things, harsh treatment and caustic chemicals often don’t work. Most of what’s needed for a healthy and happy vagina can be picked up at your local convenience store. There are a lot of scented powders and scrubs and mists and douches and creams and tampons that all claim to get rid of vaginal odor. Just try to ignore the commercials with maniacally grinning gymnasts, rock climbers, and motorcyclists, and keep in mind that all vaginas, even healthy vaginas, have an odor. No one can ever completely get rid of vaginal odor. Just visit your doctor regularly and shower daily, following the steps below.

Cleaning a Vagina

Wear clean, cotton undergarments. There’s just something about a vinyl catsuit that makes a vagina smell funny. Tight materials that don’t “breathe” are inherently bad for your vagina. Wearing all-cotton undergarments that aren’t so tight that they turn your vag blue is the best thing. Avoid fabrics that aren’t made from something that was once living on this planet, be it plant or animal. This will help to get rid of vaginal odor before it starts. Less sweat and bacteria will become trapped in the area, leaving you feeling and smelling better. If straight up cotton isn’t your style, try to find other natural fibers for your undergarments, or at least a blend of natural and synthetic fibers.

Shower every day to clean your vagina. Showering once a day is about all that needs to be done to clean a vagina. While in the shower, use a soft cotton washcloth and a mild soap. After working up a soft lather on the cloth, gently wipe down the outer labia. After, gently wipe the inside of the labia and then down to your butt crack. Rinse well. If you work out, sweat excessively, go swimming, or are involved in some other sweat-inducing activity, another shower won’t hurt. Just be sure to avoid taking a bath, as the dirt, sweat, and bacteria aren’t washed away so much as steeped around your body.

Use a mild, unscented soap when washing your vagina. It may seem to go against your natural instincts, but if you have vaginal odor, you should use a very mild soap with no added scents or dyes. The simpler you can go, the better. Cetaphil is a brand of soap that is both dermatologist and pediatrician recommended. The closer to natural you can get, the less interference there will be with natural vaginal bacteria. Keeping the natural bacteria in balance will get rid of excess vaginal discharge, get rid of odors, and help prevent itching and irritation. Remember that all healthy vaginas have some odor, so don’t freak out. It’s natural.

Avoid use of body wash and body scrubs in the pubic area. Body washes and body scrubs are rarely anything but a conglomeration of highly irritating scents and dyes. Some contain oils, synthetic compounds, and even minute pieces of plastic. While these may smell nice and fresh when you uncap the bottle, these chemicals will do nothing but disrupt the delicate skin of the vagina. In the end, this can cause an imbalance of bacteria and excessive odor, discharge, and irritation. They are best to be avoided. If you absolutely cannot part from your morning fresh melon sunburst body scrub, avoid using it in your pubic area and be sure to rinse carefully after use.

Keep your vagina dry. For the same reason that taking a long, hot bath isn’t the best way to get clean, vaginas need to keep dry. While some moisture is just part and parcel of having a vag, letting moisture and sweat stew down there is a recipe for odor. Make sure that your vagina has had ample time to dry after the shower. Change out of clothing that is damp or sweaty, shower after excessive exercise or swimming, and be sure to give your vagina plenty of (in private) air time. In other words, no vinyl catsuits in the sauna.

Use a douche only if your doctor recommends it. It’s a common misconception that douching is the best way to clean your vagina. Many over-the-counter douches contain artificial scents and harsh chemicals. Let’s face it: a vagina should not smell like strawberry fields or summer breezes. They just shouldn’t. Even the douches that are gentle are often unnecessary. If regular cleanings, a proper diet, and breathable clothing aren’t working for you, go see your doctor. He or she can discover any possible medical issues, and you’ll have the opportunity to ask whether a douche is a good option for your particular vaginal issues. Your doctor will also be able to tell you what kind douche you should use.

Get Rid of Vaginal Odor

There are a lot of don’ts when it comes to keeping your vagina clean, and these don’ts are just as important as anything that you should do. There are a lot of products marketed to allegedly get rid of vaginal odor. Remember that they’re trying to make a profit. The best thing you can do is to avoid harsh chemicals, scents, dyes, and scent covers. These can often make your vagina smell bad, worse than before. And along with causing vaginal odor, these chemicals can cause vaginal discharge and vaginal itching. Not nice. So be nice to your vagina; use gentle cleansers and avoid using douches, sprays, powders, or anything not found in nature. The exception, of course, is if your doctor recommends otherwise. You’ll never be able to have a completely odor-free vag, as all vaginas have some odor, but you can have a healthy vag.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:00 PM   #87
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bwahahahaha! That should be a forehead sticky for some!
Old 11-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #88
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Hahahaha..Damn Sweet N Little. I guess you covered all bases on cock & cooter cleaning,lol!
Old 11-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #89
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL....This has been a public service announcement from SNL Your welcome
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #90
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

What about the butthole... you left that out...
does enema have something to do with it if there is greek on the menu?
does it have to do with shaving hair back there for the men if they want some prostate stimulation... hay hay...
lets cover all bases

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women