Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #76
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

I didn't say it WAS an invasion of privacy. I was saying the ladies could post more details without including any personally identifiable information just like we edit out any real world info in public or the men's room. Some of the guys seem to have that as a concern. I don't. Sorry if that wasn't implicit.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #77
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

@Crypt, our powder room is pretty quiet, with the exceptions of a few possible alerts. Lol. I started this thread merely for good convo, so I certainly didn't have expectations of anything really happening anyways. And the thought of it has created so much turmoil, its probably not worth looking into. But, I appreciate you asking.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #78
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Heck, just invite MW, Double EE and myself into the Powder Room

Not only will we get things stir up in the Powder room...but by us spending more time there, it will make things so much easier on CK, here!

I'm kidding, CK, I'm kidding

And what is this Mod's list of troublemakers that the Grissly man speaks of????
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #79
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Maybe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
Is someone interfering with your courting efforts?
but not necessarily. But this thread is distracting him from watching for forest fires!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #80
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post

Not only will we get things stir up in the Powder room...but by us spending more time there, it will make things so much easier on CK, here!

Hey, pick me, pick me too!! That other gang/club thing died so I'm feeling left out!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #81
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Trouble maker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post

And what is this Mod's list of troublemakers that the Grissly man speaks of????
Hey, leave me out of this one.... and by Powder Room I hope you mean the womens only forum...
I would sure hate for it to get edited out account it might mean something else somewhere else. ijs

Back on topic: I will say that I've been having that feeling of Deja Vu with this thread... and enjoying reading all the latest SPA's.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #82
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Ok, ok...Double EE...you're out

Scrop, suit 'em up, you're definitely in...may also need to throw in an invite to DD

Ladies, are you familiar with KC Eccie's notorious cool kid gang??? Truly a very despicable group of desperados. Legends only in their own minds!

And of course Double EE it would be the "Powder Room", lol

And just to be safe....can you hear me jan-w.... this is all just good nature kidding around

However CK may be thinking this is not such a bad idea, lol So I guess I will not have to worry about a highjacketing thread warning....again, just kidding!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #83
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! It would definitely liven the joint up bygolly!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #84
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Hey, pick me, pick me too!! That other gang/club thing died so I'm feeling left out!

This had me giggling! I've read it like 5 times, very funny babe! *giggles*
Old 01-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #85
KC Kristyn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 225310
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we should review the guys. I have a no list myself, some of the men are not only disrespectful but they stink!! One guy was so bad i could not help but tell him he had to take a bath or leave. So if he gives me a no... I don't care!! It was bad!
KC Kristyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:38 AM   #86
nthomasfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't post a lot of reviews, but this thread makes me think I might post a self-review in the comments under any future reviews, either with PM input from the provider or not. Frankly though, I know how every self-review would go. "Terrible in the sack, but otherwise very friendly. Also, definitely overweight, but not smelly."

I figure none of you actually know me, but if you can't be honest with total strangers, who can you be honest with?
nthomasfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:05 AM   #87
JackStorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I wouldn't care if you wanted to write a review, but it should probably be in the powder room. Realistically though that sounds like a lot of work. If I was one the other side of this issue I would probably just make a list of hobbyists to see and not to see and why.
JackStorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:05 AM   #88
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I will state once again that this is a terrible idea. The girls are the one providing the service, there is zero chance their reviews will be legit, and who gives a shit how the guys perform.

Girls get references for a reason and if there are things that make the guy a poor client that is the place to share it. If the guy is dangerous post an alert in the manner girls have been for a long time.

It amazes me how little people actually think this topic through.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:54 AM   #89
whynot42nite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

As for myself, I generally post reviews on one of two reasons...
1) I had a really good time and feel that others should be aware that the lady is truely a LADY. In short, she generally went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, and had the ability to carry a conversation.

2) Something went WAY WRONG, and others need to stand clear for safety related concerns.

If I visit with somebody that just isn't my "cup-of-tea", I find little reason to provide a "No" review, because it could simply: not be her day, could not have been "my" day, or frankly just not compatible. As for providers reviewing the guys, I don't know if it would positively or negatively affect the ladies' image thus effecting their business. I try and be as polite, friendly, and personable as I can. These are LADIES after all, and deserve respect. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

That being said, I'm sure that there are a ton of guys out there that don't understand the golden rule, just as there are some ladies that don't either. My only concern would be if at some point it would ultimately just become a pissing match and cause more problems for the board at large than it would fix. I do, however, feel that beyond the powerroom, there could be some sort of a scale-type review of the guys...

Safety: {1 ... 3} // Lady's perception on how safe you may be to others.
1 - Serial Killer, 2 - Average Joe, 3 - Knight
Personality: {1 ... 3} // Your ability to make the lady feel welcomed and interested
1 - Brother, 2 - HS Boyfriend, 3 - Secret Lover
Lover: {1 ... 3} // Lady's perception of your sexual prowess
1 - Priest, 2 - Average Joe, 3 - Stallion

Of course I say some of this tongue in cheek, but I guess I could understand something like this. Of course there would always be the revenge factor, but I'd think that somebody's numbers over time would be more true telling.
whynot42nite is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #90
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Discretion...

I can not think of any reason why a provider would tell a client who her other clients are... If she does then she has broken one of the top rules of the business.

Lets say Jack meets Jill...
As a client, the only way I should ever know who Jack has seen is if Jack has told me... be it a review, through back channels or in person.
I can not think of one scenario where it would ever be okay for Jill to tell another client that she has seen Jack.. not one.

So the public review the reviewer thing would pretty much throw discretion out the window.

Now I am not saying that you girls could not do that in a ladies only area of the board... hell have a blast with it... just don't let Jack find out.
Remember that once something has been posted, it can not be unposted.
ElumEno is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women