Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #76
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
This guy is Blade, it's so obvious. It's his usual schtick to ask opinions then quarrel with the answers he receives. Don't know why people are even bothering with answering him.
who?
my schtick?
were there any good answers? logic prevailed
why dont you walk away
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #77
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
inactive as in not seeing anyone, anything else she can do as much as I can do, I
example would be facebook
I don't watch what she says or does on facebook,,I'm not clear on what "civvy" means?
Yes. And some men go to strip clubs for the juice served so nicely chilled.

Facebook is a social network. This site...of sorts. Civvy being outside the subculture, general consensus of which is against the underlying perversion present within.

An observer so actively engaged in posting must certainly read the sections of the board for which the site was designed. I look forward to your first review.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:21 PM   #78
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thank you for the apology

You can disagree with what I post here all you want, I like hearing another view
I dont like yelling and name calling.

People are able to disgree all they want, but when people disagree they need to not show emotion and attack the facts, not the person.
Granted, I am a sucker and will cave when girls cry, but emotions and name calling are not how you win arguments.
I am not trying to win. Please do not mistake my apology for a sign of weakness. I am not playing a game, nor in a contest with you.

I was simply doing what I felt God was telling me to do since the day I posted that... Apologize.

I am a stubborn woman that only God can move and Change lol.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #79
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
I am not trying to win. Please do not mistake my apology for a sign of weakness. I am not playing a game, nor in a contest with you.

I was simply doing what I felt God was telling me to do since the day I posted that... Apologize.

I am a stubborn woman that only God can move and Change lol.
I didnt think there is a winner, it was a thread to get other peoples ideas. and discuss those ideas, if any seemed rational,.
no one would discuss when they told me to leave her , etc.

I was happy you agreed that name calling should not be part of an argument/discussion.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:56 PM   #80
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
Yes. And some men go to strip clubs for the juice served so nicely chilled.

Facebook is a social network. This site...of sorts. Civvy being outside the subculture, general consensus of which is against the underlying perversion present within.

An observer so actively engaged in posting must certainly read the sections of the board for which the site was designed. I look forward to your first review.
You are comparing to hanging this site to a strip club?
this site I can access from anywhere and there is no cover charge

review might happen if I can find a provider we both like, or I'll just have to wait till her life insurance vests and afterward see some providers
Old 07-22-2014, 08:36 PM   #81
algrace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
You aren't getting the point. You disapproved of her weight gain and taking up smoking. Can you fathom the possibility that her opinion of your activities available in a strip club or on this site would also be one of disapproval?

I could be completely off base and you may be doing this as a couples' activity. Given your tactful history of less than complimentary posts on your view of women, I'm not convinced.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #82
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
You aren't getting the point. You disapproved of her weight gain and taking up smoking. Can you fathom the possibility that her opinion of your activities available in a strip club or on this site would also be one of disapproval?

I could be completely off base and you may be doing this as a couples' activity. Given your tactful history of less than complimentary posts on your view of women, I'm not convinced.
Thanks for pointing out you didnt read this thread or understand what you read

she has always smoked,
Instead of saying weight gain, since those are trigger words,I used "started smoking", since gaining fat is harmful to her health
Quote:
Preventing cancer--

How much would cancer be reduced if people were not fat(BMI<25)?

I don't know the activities of a strip club, you brought it up comparing it to this site, or internet activity.
What is my view on women? What do you have as proof do you have of this opinion?
I bet your "opinion" is based on you not understanding what you read, same as the smoking issue I addressed earlier.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:24 AM   #83
algrace
Valued Poster

Red face

Quote:
That is so obvious, isnt it?

I don't like smokers, does that make me a bad person or anyting?
Smoking is a choice you made, you are smelly, yellowy, etc
you have a zilion reasons why you smoke, I dont like it, but you dont think Im a bad person or judging you etc

I dont like fat chicks,
Does that make me a bad person

IT DOES? why the hell is that?>
Eating is your choice, It makes you fat, more prone to disease and not as much fun in the bedroom as I've never has a fat girl asian cowgirl, but I have had one crush me...

Quote:
Ive been seeing a gal, we are exclusive for several months now.

Over the course of these months, she's added 30-40lbs.
She carry's it well because she uses clothes to hide the fat gain.

she does very little exercise, while I workout 6 days a week.

She rewards herself(stressful job) with food and I was indulging along with her,
She likes to get fast food and desserts, I've taken part in this recently adding to my waistline also.

Since june now I am eating in a caloric deficit and working with weights/walking, I am losing fat.

since June 15 I've been dieting, doing what it takes to shed the extra 20lbs I put,
she will not go to the gym with me(we don't live together, but had been talking about it before I started dieting

How do i nudge her to lose some fat with me?
Did she choose to change? Perhaps understanding the inner conflict you experience when considering a LTR with a fat smoker will remedy with counseling.
Or you are willing to fuck her til you realize her qualities of being a smoker coupled with being fat are in direct opposition to your views on both categories into which she fits.
So, if unable to accept that those are deal breakers, who must change?
Old 07-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #84
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

how about telling her this, "we have been exclusive for several months now, but you are getting fatter than the pros I see on the side. Here are pics of the last 3 providers I have seen. Can you get your body as thin as they are?" If this girl has any self respect, this should solve your problem.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:43 AM   #85
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
how about telling her this, "we have been exclusive for several months now, but you are getting fatter than the pros I see on the side. Here are pics of the last 3 providers I have seen. Can you get your body as thin as they are?" If this girl has any self respect, this should solve your problem.
why would i tell her that?
re-read the thread, the issue is resolved and Im still got my own free slut

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women