Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162688
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36095
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2021, 11:44 AM   #76
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You are correct. Both she and I were participants in the Pfizer study, receiving our first shots last August. Wife got the real vaccine and I got the placebo. I got the real vaccine in January.

The test my wife and I used was the ellume COVID-19 Home Test. The test correctly identifies 96% of positive samples and 100% of negative samples.

She immediately contacted the doctor in charge of the Pfizer study and was asked to use the Self-Swab Kit given to us as participants in the Pfizer study. The kit will be picked up today and the study team will do whatever they do with it. They are extremely interested in following up to enhance their research.
Thanks SR. So it was almost a year between when she got the first vaccine and when she tested positive? Is she very sick?

More evidence I think that Pfizer is right -- we'll want to get booster shots.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 01:23 PM   #77
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Why get a booster shot of a vaccine that just proved itself ineffective? At how many jabs would you consider getting them the definition of insanity?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 01:45 PM   #78
gnadfly
Account Disabled

So how do you measure how sick she WOULD have been if she didn't have the vaccine. Really, it's little consolation. Again, at this stage, the disease in the US has pretty much killed who it was going to kill.

I posted a link months ago about how these pandemics eventually wind down naturally. Unfortunately, this is NOT a naturally occurring disease.

Its a bioweapon. Thanks Fauci.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 02:00 PM   #79
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Why get a booster shot of a vaccine that just proved itself ineffective? At how many jabs would you consider getting them the definition of insanity?
you know the answer to that question: As many as it takes to keep the Dems in power.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:03 PM   #80
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
So how do you measure how sick she WOULD have been if she didn't have the vaccine. Really, it's little consolation. Again, at this stage, the disease in the US has pretty much killed who it was going to kill.

I posted a link months ago about how these pandemics eventually wind down naturally. Unfortunately, this is NOT a naturally occurring disease.

+1
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:04 PM   #81
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/37593
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:28 PM   #82
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1899

Fact checkers!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 04:58 PM   #83
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nailed it! Notice DJT always refers to “The Spanish Flu” in his speeches. All it requires is a little research (but our lazy society is too distracted from the Luciferian traps to do it).

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/37280
More bullshit from you.
You're the misinformation kid.

"False claim: the 1918 influenza pandemic was caused by vaccines
By Reuters Staff

The claim that the influenza pandemic of 1918 “was the after-effect of the massive nation-wide vaccine campaign” is unfounded. A vaccine against the flu did not exist at the time.'

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN21J6X2
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 05:06 PM   #84
oeb11
Valued Poster

I agree that the reuters article cited by VS is substantially correct.

What they only allude to - Spanish flu of 1918 killed by rapid pneumonia - almost a pulmonary edema - suffocating patients rapidly.

the 'pneumonia' alluded to - was often caused by teh Spanish flu - not a bacterial superinfection.

I am still unsure of VS' POV on this forum - but the poster is certainly emphatic about it.

and more than a bit rude.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 12:02 AM   #85
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 12:04 AM   #86
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 06:58 AM   #87
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=GaGambler;1062552354]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Good for you.

Over 600,000 people in this country have died due to complications brought on by COVID-19. Hospitals are at the breaking point in several areas due to hospitalizations due to COVID, the majority of whom are unvaccinated.

If you choose not to get vaccinated that is your choice. I, like the majority of people in this country, have chosen to be vaccinated. I personally know 2 people who have died from COVID and I have friends of friends who have died from COVID. To me, there is no downside in getting the vaccine and possibly a huge upside. Life.[/QUOTE

Thank you for conceding that it's MY choice. I wish more of your ilk would remember that, at least for now, this is still a free country and we have the right to self determination.

Now let me throw you a bone. I am actually Pro Vaccination, and I sincerely hope that most of the people currently unvaccinated do indeed get the vaccine, but not me. I feel my risk of serious illness/death due to COVID is so small as to be statistically irrelevant, and while I believe the risk of getting any kind of major side effect from the vaccine is also quite small, it's still not an impossibility, and the chances of getting at least a minor reaction to the shot is quite high.

Given the choices of a high probability of getting sick for a day or so, combined with a slim possibility of getting a major side effect from the vaccine weighed against the disease itself which instills ZERO fear in me especially since I have been exposed multiple times and I haven't developed so much as a sniffle, the choice is easy for me. I have zero intentions of getting vaccination myself although I heartily encourage anyone actually at risk to the virus to go out and get vaccinated as soon as possible.

See, I can be reasonable too. lol
I'm interested in knowing how you know you've been exposed to the virus multiple times. I am out and about every day, to the gym, the food stores, Sam's Club, Costco, etc. I have no clue as to whether or not I've been exposed to anyone with the virus other than the one mentioned.

I'm not implying that you are lying, just trying to understand.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 07:04 AM   #88
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Thanks SR. So it was almost a year between when she got the first vaccine and when she tested positive? Is she very sick?

More evidence I think that Pfizer is right -- we'll want to get booster shots.
On the first day she was coughing, had a very sore throat, and some dizziness. That is when she decided to take the test which was positive. Since that day, Saturday, almost nothing.

She has received the booster shot from Pfizer as part of their study group but helieves she did not get the real vaccine. I agree that we will be advised to get a booster shot.
Old 08-10-2021, 07:13 AM   #89
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

There is absolutely no way of knowing. One way we can tell if the vaccine works is by the percentage of people entering the hospitals who have been vaccinated vs. unvaccinated and all evidence points to the unvaccinated being admitted, and dying, at a far higher percentage than the vaccinated.

As for the disease killing who it was going to kill. The 7-day average for deaths due to COVID on August 8 was 553. And rising day-to-day. On July 6 it was 188. The good news is that the deaths attributed to COVID are far less than the peak back in January.
Old 08-10-2021, 07:15 AM   #90
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

Yesterday the Dallas ISD and Austin ISD defied Gov. Abbott's ban on mask mandates. Should be an interesting battle to follow. Abbott has threatened heavy fines on the school's that mandate masks for students, faculty, and staff.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women