Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160959
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #76
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
Charles, have you tried flipping your mattress over?
Yes, I have done this. But it was a cheap mattress to begin with (we had just lost everything in a house fire), so I've been defeated by the quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post
I must admit, that having survived Hurricane Katrina. I learned to live without just about every item of luxury that I ever owned.

CG
The house fire mentioned above did much the same for me. I had been on business to Dallas for 3 days, so when I arrived home, I had 3 changes of clothing to my name and nothing else. It's absolutely amazing what you can learn to live without!!!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #77
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Charlestudor, it goes beyond that. Most people don't realize that for months after Katrina, there were not even birds around to chirp in the trees. We take animals for granted, until they are all gone. At the time, I used to love sipping a cup of coffee early in the morning, and listening to the birds chirping up a storm. In less then 24 hours, the birds, dogs, rats, the house, business, neighbors. Everything. Gone. Blown down and washed away with the water. I wake up now, and consider sipping that coffee, and watching a humminbird sip the nectar out of a flower to be a luxury. Some can call that a simple life. I prefer to think of it as have a more grounded perspective on life's luxury's. No offense intended for those who enjoy those things. I just find joy in the scent of a woman's perfume, the taste of her lips, and not worry to much about what kind of car she drove up in.

CG
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #78
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Charlestudor, it goes beyond that. Most people don't realize that for months after Katrina, there were not even birds around to chirp in the trees. We take animals for granted, until they are all gone. At the time, I used to love sipping a cup of coffee early in the morning, and listening to the birds chirping up a storm. In less then 24 hours, the birds, dogs, rats, the house, business, neighbors. Everything. Gone. Blown down and washed away with the water. I wake up now, and consider sipping that coffee, and watching a humminbird sip the nectar out of a flower to be a luxury. Some can call that a simple life. I prefer to think of it as have a more grounded perspective on life's luxury's. No offense intended for those who enjoy those things. I just find joy in the scent of a woman's perfume, the taste of her lips, and not worry to much about what kind of car she drove up in.

CG
Sorry. Didn't mean to imply that my small loss was equal to the ravishment of Katrina/Rita. It obviously wasn't. It is just the most devastation I have experienced.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #79
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Charlestudor, it goes beyond that. Most people don't realize that for months after Katrina, there were not even birds around to chirp in the trees. We take animals for granted, until they are all gone. At the time, I used to love sipping a cup of coffee early in the morning, and listening to the birds chirping up a storm. In less then 24 hours, the birds, dogs, rats, the house, business, neighbors. Everything. Gone. Blown down and washed away with the water. I wake up now, and consider sipping that coffee, and watching a hummingbird sip the nectar out of a flower to be a luxury. Some can call that a simple life. I prefer to think of it as have a more grounded perspective on life's luxury's. No offense intended for those who enjoy those things. I just find joy in the scent of a woman's perfume, the taste of her lips, and not worry to much about what kind of car she drove up in.

CG
Fi real man.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Ww8dWnLds"]YouTube- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds[/ame]
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #80
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Plain and simple - my guitar, actually any guitar just as long as it can be played. It has saved me many-a-times at my worse and kept me sane especially in the event of heartbreaks and tragic losses. Alot of people that hear my music say it's the saddest thing they've ever heard but that's when it comes out the best, right?

Family and friends would also be included but I'm the kind of person that's more of a loner and wants to be alone most of the time.
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #81
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Virgin Airways Upper Class has a standup bar as well
Yeah, I know, but Continental actually carried a piano and someone to play it. Of course, this was back when gas was around 50 cents a gallon.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #82
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Of course, this was back when gas was around 50 cents a gallon.
Geez? How old are you Peej?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #83
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholetteM View Post
I couldn't live without that song, and many many others by Brother Bob. As you can see from my avatar I am a fan. I tear up a little when that song starts to play.

It is simple, the lyrics are simple, but it is poinent and beautiful.

And true...
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #84
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

This is one I definately could not live without...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGqrvn3q1oo"]YouTube- Bob marley "no woman no cry" 1979[/ame]
Old 02-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #85
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
This is one I definately could not live without...

YouTube- Bob marley "no woman no cry" 1979
With you on that! Be awful tough to live without.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NHbOqmNVm8"]YouTube- EXODUS - Bob Marley[/ame]

Or....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuMlHdxiIZ8"]YouTube- Bob Marley Get Up Stand Up[/ame]
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #86
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Well I would also say "Is This Love" and "One Love" and "Buffalo Soldier"

Well damn. I can't live without a lot of his songs.

If I didn't have a problem with worshiping Halle Selasse as the son of God, then I could be a rasta. I agree with everyting else.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #87
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Geez? How old are you Peej?
I remember buying gas at 29 cents per gallon so PJ's not that old.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:54 AM   #88
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Pack a cigs was .50¢ (and I struggled to come up with that) for me in high school (in 8th or 9th grade). I quit 31 years ago (quitting cigs is one of the harder addicitons to break).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:33 AM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bob's "Three Little Birds" is my purpose in life!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #90
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I remember buying gas at 29 cents per gallon so PJ's not that old.
I remember seeing gas at that price but not yet buying it.
discreetgent is offline   Quote