Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm bumping this bitch until LL can give me an answer.

How is that personal knowledge of public schools during flu season working for you?
LL ain't getting off with this thread on page two.

You got some 'splaining to do LucyLex

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:35 PM   #77
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I wonder how much the GOP paid Duncan to infect himself with Ebola so that Obama looks bad.

<=WTF the obsessive compulsive moronic buffoon.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #78
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Why yes , yes I am....in fact I am going to throw it back in their face before the election. Not that it matters most of the country thinks Ebola was handled badly, yet only two healthcare workers have gotten infected and none have died. Despite folks like you and LexusLiar best efforts to spread fear.

What I will do now and for the next six months is wait and see if folks like you and LexusLiar, gnadfly and JD will admit that in fact this country did a very good job of containing Ebola. Are you man enough to admit that?
Learn to read schmuck and quit trying to put words in my mouth.

I'm not going to admit anything I never said.

I NEVER said that Ebola was handled poorly or that there would be a huge outbreak.

You have me confused with others in this thread.

What I said was that you were being an ass for giving guarantees. See the difference now?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:46 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

What I said was that you were being an ass for giving guarantees. See the difference now?
I offered a bet, not a guarantee. You're being a Dick for not differentiating the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
ICE says only about 94% get "screened" (which means asked questions ONLY).

Let's see that's about 600 (at least because of the "holidays" will be more) to the end of the year, who will arrive WITHOUT ANY CHECKING AT ALL....and some number over 10,000 by the end of the year who will be ASKED QUESTIONS ala Duncan.

How many will cross the borders from the north and south?
LL , how many folks have gotten Ebola? The election is over....how many stories are you even hearing on Ebola and ISIS.

Lastly will Ebola spread like the flu with your vast knowledge of the public school system?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:03 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Ebola outbreak: UN 'lacks resources' to fight deadly virus6 November 2014 Last updated at 05:35 ET

The head of the UN mission charged with fighting Ebola in West Africa has told the BBC he does not yet have the resources necessary to defeat it.

Tony Banbury said more help was urgently needed, despite significant contributions from the UK, China, Cuba and the US.

But he was hopeful of achieving the target of 70% bed space for new cases and 70% safe burials by December.

The confirmed death toll is now 4,818, says the World Health Organization.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29929024
This morning's broadcasts (including Anne Soy's report on medics in Mali taking part in an Ebola vaccine trial) are at:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29929024

Quote:
Transcript: President Obama’s Nov. 5 news conference on midterm election results
November 5 at 4:24 PM

ED HENRY, QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President. I haven’t heard you -- I haven’t heard you say a specific thing during this news conference that you would do differently. You’ve been asked it a few different ways.

I understand you’re going to reach out, but you’ve talked about doing that before. It’s almost like you’re doubling down on the same policies and approach you’ve had for six years.

And so, my question is, why not pull a page from the Clinton playbook and admit you have to make a much more dramatic shift in course for these last two years?

And on ISIS, there was a pretty dramatic setback in the last few days, with it appearing that the Syrian rebels were routed, there are some Gitmo detainees who have rejoined the battlefield, helping ISIS and other terror groups. (CROSSTALK)

So my question is, are we winning?

ODUMBO: Well, I think it’s too early to say whether we are winning, because, as I said at the outset of the ISIL campaign, this is gonna be a long-term plan to solidify the Iraqi government, to solidify their security forces, to make sure that in addition to our air cover, that they have the capacity to run a ground game that pushes ISIL back from some of the territories that they had taken. That we have a strong international coalition that we’ve now built, but that they are on the ground, providing the training, providing the equipment, providing the supplies that are necessary for Iraqis to fight on behalf of their territory.

And what I also said was that in Syria, that’s been complicated and that’s not gonna be solved any time soon. Our focus in Syria is not to solve the entire Syria situation, but, rather, to isolate the areas in which ISIL can operate. And there is no doubt that because of the extraordinary bravery of our men and women in uniform and the precision of our pilots and the strikes that have taken place, that ISIL is in a more vulnerable position and it is more difficult for them to maneuver than it was previously.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...b4d_story.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:23 AM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

IB, are you worried about Ebola epidemic in this country?

Like LexusLover

Quote:
as the "ripple" effect expands the circles of exposed persons the numbers will "geometrically" increase. No one needs a "computer" ... all it takes is someone with personal knowledge of public schools during flu season.

It's fucking common sense. Which people "being obnoxious" lack.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:37 AM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB, are you worried about Ebola epidemic in this country?

Like LexusLover

Yes. Duncan exemplifies how one person can come into contact with scores of people who in turn come into contact with hundreds more -- before anyone knows they've even been exposed. Plus, Islamic militants can "weaponize" this disease utilizing would be martyrs willing to die for their cause. One or two infected "martyrs" from Africa could infect a dozen more "martyrs" in Europe who then transport the disease to the U.S. where they purposefully infect the indigent and homeless -- e.g., "charitable" distribution of contaminated food and drink, etc., -- and an epidemic is on.

The Great Plague of the 14th century, which killed some 25 million Europeans (50% of Europe's population), began when Muslims catapulted the contaminated, dead bodies of plague victims over the walls of the Christian stronghold in Crimea.

But more to the point, and as indicated in the post above, both stories, ISIL and Ebola, are still in the news.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

At least the banshees have had something other than Ben Gazzara to wail about.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:17 AM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And everything you mentioned is a reasonably probable event.

It's now 3 nurses, and the CDC Director today said they are "monitoring" 50 more persons .... under oath before Congressional subcommittee ...

as the "ripple" effect expands the circles of exposed persons the numbers will "geometrically" increase. No one needs a "computer" ... all it takes is someone with personal knowledge of public schools during flu season.

It's fucking common sense. Which people "being obnoxious" lack.

How is that common sense working out fer ya?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:42 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Seems like reports of the American Ebola outbreak were slightly exaggerated.

I blame Obama.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #86
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yes. Duncan exemplifies how one person can come into contact with scores of people who in turn come into contact with hundreds more -- before anyone knows they've even been exposed. Plus, Islamic militants can "weaponize" this disease utilizing would be martyrs willing to die for their cause. One or two infected "martyrs" from Africa could infect a dozen more "martyrs" in Europe who then transport the disease to the U.S. where they purposefully infect the indigent and homeless -- e.g., "charitable" distribution of contaminated food and drink, etc., -- and an epidemic is on.

The Great Plague of the 14th century, which killed some 25 million Europeans (50% of Europe's population), began when Muslims catapulted the contaminated, dead bodies of plague victims over the walls of the Christian stronghold in Crimea.

But more to the point, and as indicated in the post above, both stories, ISIL and Ebola, are still in the news.
There will be no out break of Ebola in this country or any other civilized country. To hard to catch. Google the New Yorker magazine for the best recent article I have read on this. We are not a war torn country with a huge % of our population unable to read and only 2 nurses per 10 population. ...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

There will be no out break of Ebola in this country or any other civilized country. To hard to catch. Google the New Yorker magazine for the best recent article I have read on this. We are not a war torn country with a huge % of our population unable to read and only 2 nurses per 10 population. ...To say that Ebola is still in the news like it was is to say the missing airliner is still in the news like it was. It is yesterday's news. Used effectively by the GOP to fear monger. Obama has had plenty of fuck ups...This ain't one of them.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:37 AM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There will be no out break of Ebola in this country or any other civilized country. To hard to catch. Google the New Yorker magazine for the best recent article I have read on this. We are not a war torn country with a huge % of our population unable to read and only 2 nurses per 10 population. ...To say that Ebola is still in the news like it was is to say the missing airliner is still in the news like it was. It is yesterday's news. Used effectively by the GOP to fear monger. Obama has had plenty of fuck ups...This ain't one of them.

It's not hard to catch when someone is focused on intentionally trying to pass on the contagion to unsuspecting victims.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's not hard to catch when someone is focused on intentionally trying to pass on the contagion to unsuspecting victims.
I can only warn Americans to stay away from Muslims trying to crap and vomit on'em!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:31 AM   #90
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I can only warn Americans to stay away from Muslims trying to crap and vomit on'em!

Seems to me that would be profiling...
boardman is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women